Park Shi Hoo & Moon Chae Won @ WonHoo Couple

marrsq

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQmqJ4ledHEe9X7hRxpIEx
Box office remains retro with 'Gangnam' at No. 1
Korea JoongAng Daily - Jan 26, 2015

“Love Forecast,” which stars rising actors Lee Seung-ki and Moon Chae-won, was in fourth place with 281,194 sold tickets. “Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb” showed a lackluster performance compared to its two previous installments by remaining ..

Added the upcoming Korean movie"Mood of the Day"'s page to HanCinema database

"Mood of the Day"(2015)

Directed byJo Kyoo-jang

WithMoon Chae-won,Yoo Yeon-seok,Jo Jae-yoon,Park Min-woo,Lee Yeon-doo,...

SynopsisSoo-jeong has been with her boyfriend for 10 years, but their romance is now nothing but a lukewarm relationship. The night before her business trip to Busan, Soo-jeong heard that her friend is getting married to her first love, and feels distracted. On the train to Busan, she sits next to Jae-hyeon, who's claiming himself as an Agapemonite and that he willingly jumps into bed with a woman for one night. Falling for her gorgeous hips, he keeps coming on to her during the journey. She tries to push him away, but ends up sharing the car ride to Busan with him due to the sudden breakdown of the train.

She begins to slowly open up to him as he consistently tries to win her heart. And as the time passes on the road, she gets to see the true inside of Jae-hyeon hidden behind his featheriness and finds herself attracted to him.

Release date in Korea : 2015

Source from :Hancinema

credit to park shi hoo... son of buyeo

TPM : How many of you want to say like this?

I just started re-watching drama "  The Princess' Man " and everytime I watch it, I always find something new or something that I never thought about it before until now!
While I was watching this scene I am wondering how many of you would like to say the same thing about Kim Seung Yoo or Park Si Hoo? And don't be shy!^^
Se Ryung : " Jikgang Gim Seung Yu is my future husband "
unnamed-1.jpg
unnamed.jpg

Archived