Park Shi Hoo & Moon Chae Won @ WonHoo Couple

marrsq

hun9

wrote on 11 October 2011 - 11:49 PM:

HI,,all  ,, especially sapapun..u comment make me start to post at this forum...

before that,,,i'm a silent reader....i only read this forum to get new information about psh

thanks too for all of wonhoo's fan which give information,,upload the video about psh

hope someday we can get the news about psh married with mcw...the way mcw look at psh

like them so much..

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

after I watched the wrap up party video which describe how our MCW's eyes stare at PSH .. now  I've no doubt, the both of them already in love, it's not just one-sided love only, .... the problem is : Do they realize that they are trully in love?blush.gif * PSH opppa you should say "I love u chaewon, would you be my gf"?*

after I watched the wrap up party video which describe how our MCW's eyes stare at PSH .. now I've no doubt, the both of them already in love, it's not just one-sided love only, .... the problem is : Do they realize that they are trully in love?*quoted image* * PSH opppa you should say "I love u chaewon, would you be my gf"?*

Could it be that its already a done deal?...hahahahaha

Guest rintintintin

haha i bet she keeps PSH's pictures in her iPhone.. she views them so frequently that her iPhone screen cracks due to the overload hotness of PSH. XD

Or maybe she put that picture as her wallpaper. Oh no, I must giggling this time.

ForsakenFaith: Yeah, that's right! my writer friend is also says that these 2 will be together but let's wait for that. And he wrotes some dramas about love and he admits that his lead actor and actress will be together in real life. Just like his last work for a drama. The 2 main leads( That the drama that he wrote.) are getting together in real life. So i must say that PSH and MCW should live together. (I really wish for that. :) ) So when he saw the drama TPM, he said that "I wish there's a remake here in our country." It's a beautiful drama but he likes the angsty of SY there.

Guest alethea33

this is my worst case of withdrawal from a drama. . .ever!!! I still go back again and again to my fave scenes and hum the ost's whenever I am doing something. it's "in my head."

I even bugged mr.alethea about what he thinks about our wonhoo. When I asked him about that NG scene where SR was being bugged by the other gisaeng house leader, and SY jokingly sawed his neck, mr.alethea said, SY actually wanted to kick his butt. hahahaha! he was bringing in his own feelings into the scene :lol:

just saw the vids from rubyred's channel and here's my take. PSH came late, passed by the other tables, but really went to MCW's table to sit beside her and have his meal with her. :wub: :wub: :wub:

sapapun, enlighten me :P

i saw song jong ho's @ the 3rd photo tho :lol:

EDIT: sisters and brother, here's a clip of the video of MCW n PSH eating @ the wrap up party, with everything in slo-mo. i have no idea what the hangul means, but @ 0:57 i think the caption was saying someone asked MCW/PSH something, and MCW first touched her hair briefly and looked at PSH and never say anything.

whoever made this MV also made a note at the last bit where MCW was looking @ PSH (the by now very famous photo that we all know very well :P)

if need be, i'll download the MV from tudou and upload to my youtube when i get home. DO tell me if anyone needs the video on youtube.

Look at these three pictures of WonHoo's signatures. Do you spot anything special about them? I hope do you all do :)

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

SORRY...same signature right?..same person? THIS IS PSH sig...but that caricature, I've seen it on MCW's signature too..if I'm not mistaken. Let me dig up her signature...

LOL...THANKS SAPAPUN..yes..no go with TUDOU!!!

SORRY...same signature right?..same person? THIS IS PSH sig...but that caricature, I've seen it on MCW's signature too..if I'm not mistaken. Let me dig up her signature...

LOL...THANKS SAPAPUN..yes..no go with TUDOU!!!

no no, i get wat sapapun is saying.

mama, MCW n PSH signed for 3 different books, but their signatures are always @ the same position, same page, but different books! lol :w00t:

if u can wait for a few hours, will upload the clip to youtube after i go home! in lab now hee.

EDIT: y do i feel now MCW likes PSH for sure but not so sure for the other way round? to quote and translate some chinese fans, "the flower that drops has feelings, but the river that flow beneath is nonchalant".

Guest alethea33

aw kooriyuki, I am also getting the same feeling :(

I just hope something comes up to alleviate that bad feeling. please oh please!

BINGO!! their signatures always at the same position and what's makes it so SPECIAL is that.. those are different books signed on different day/occasions :)

And yes.. I agree with you. From all translations you did about MCW and with this wrap up party video, I can 100% say, she likes him. But how about PSH? haha.. our marrsq mama is 100% sure, he also likes her A LOT!

wow diff day/occasions would really say something! so they never sign together? but then it could be the owners of the books deliberately left the page for both of them.

actually, wat's that PSH drew? =X i like MCW's handwriting. looks like ah kang-ie's. :P the primary vowel (O) is very big. very cute :P

Guest alethea33

BINGO!! their signatures always at the same position and what's makes it so SPECIAL is that.. those are different books signed on different day/occasions :)

And yes.. I agree with you. From all translations you did about MCW and with this wrap up party video, I can 100% say, she likes him. But how about PSH? haha.. our marrsq mama is 100% sure, he also likes her A LOT!

is that. . .HE WRITES WHERE SHE WRITES and VICE VERSA? Greeeatttt!!!

by the way, I googled the picture of GRAND HOTEL and found out that it's the same as the background where PSH went out in the vid link you provided, sapapun. I just wish I knew how to upload the image!

The rest of you guys are so fantastic in digging up information...BRAVO!!

Alright..not an expert or anything... and I have not seen the slo-mo vid..but my take on the sitting together at dinner:

1. In that 8 sec vid, PSh looked over to MCW twice: 0.00-0.01  and 0.03 marked
  2. In the 1st sec he was also talking to MCW but it was under his breath...than their colleague said something and both turn to look at him.
  3. at 0.03 sec,MCW said something funny but it was directed to PSh coz she was not looking at anybody else but him.Which made him turn to her  and back to his plate, while MCW continued to give him a loving look while fixing her hair.  No need to explain here that fixing of the hair is part of the flirting sign - its call 'preening'. also to bring attention to her beautiful hair and neck. slight parting of the lips together with a smile is a sign of__________ ( FILL IN THE BLANKS...wink.gif!!!)

NOTE: while fixing her hair,, with her hand over her face, she was still looking at him.. The pictures below will show you that.

AND..... THANKS TO SAPAPUN WHO POINTED IT OUT....

Notice the distance of the chairs between all of them. Please refer to the PICTURE below... I REST MY CASE...(hahahaha!!!)

Capture1.jpg

SLIGHT TURNING OF THE HEAD. TALKING

Capture3002sec.jpg

LOOKING OVER IN UNISON...PERFECT HARMONY

Capture4.jpg

MCW SAID SOMETHING FUNNY

Capture2003sec.jpg

TURN. SMILING

Capture5.jpg

LOOK. PSH AS WELL.STILL SMILING. WE KNOW THIS COZ WHEN THE GUY CAME, PSH TURN TO LOOK, HE STILL HAD A SMILE

Capture6.jpg

MCW STILL LOOKING UNDER THE PRETENSE OF FIXING HER HAIR. EXPERT CALL THIS PREENING. CALLING ATTENTION TO HER HAIR, HAND  AND NECK.

capture7.jpg

NOTICE THE DISTANCE OF THE CHAIR?

is that. . .HE WRITES WHERE SHE WRITES and VICE VERSA? Greeeatttt!!!

by the way, I googled the picture of GRAND HOTEL and found out that it's the same as the background where PSH went out in the vid link you provided, sapapun. I just wish I knew how to upload the image!

save the image and upload to photobucket, and copy the image direct link and paste it here using the insert image button above the text box :D

EDIT: i suddenly remembered the kiss at the end of ep 21, i think someone pointed out, PSH looked like he was sucking when kissing MCW? the intensity of that kiss was WOW. and remember the latest BTS video we saw, MCW was actually coughing while filming that hugging scene before the kiss. PSH still kissed her even though she's sick. :w00t:

Archived