[TAIWAN DRAMA 2011] 真心請按兩次鈴 / REAL LOVE PLEASE RING THE BELL TWICE / ZHEN XIN QING AN

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

PETER HO, JANINE CHANG
* Title: 真心請按兩次鈴 / Zhen Xin Qing An Liang Ci Ling

* Also known as: Real Love Please Ring the Bell Twice / 小襄的美麗人生 (Xiao Xiang De Mei Li Ren Sheng) / Xiao Xiang's Beautiful Life

* Genre: Romance

* Broadcast network: CTS

* Broadcast period: 2011-Oct-02

* Air time: Sundays 22:00 - 23:30

Synopsis

Zheng Xiao Xiang first met the American born Chinese photographer when she was in a quarantine. When she met him again seven years later, she is a slovenly woman with a child. But this time around, she would undergo a dramatic change with him entering her life.

Cast

* Janine Chang as Zheng Xiao Xiang 鄭小襄

* Peter Ho

* Xiu Jie Kai

* Serena Fang

* Deng Yun Ting (鄧筠庭)

* Song Xin Ni

• 2 weeks later...

typical rich guy poor girl story, but I still wanted to watch it because lin mei xiu and the other cute zhong xin ling is in it!!!

janine chang is pretty, but boy, she really needs to work on her acting skills.

and duo duo looks like the girl version of xiao xiao bin , hahahah.

Guest pongponga

I love this drama very much, just saw it today all of 3 eps. , and the ep. 4 preview is very attractive , can't wait for this sunday.

I love Peter character in this drama very much... & the lead girl in this drama is very pretty too.

Love love love ....

i'm a follower of this tv series too...like the main lead actress...i've seen her on the summer happiness very good actress i would say...the guy, this is the first time i seen him...

is there someone whose doing a recap on this series?if there is can you share me the link? thank you..

Oh, I really like Janine since Black & White. I couldn't finish her drama with Mike He though (forgot the name). I'm not really into the whole arranged marriage angst as the focal point. I wonder whether I should watch this, though.

i'm a follower of this tv series too...like the main lead actress...i've seen her on the summer happiness very good actress i would say...the guy, this is the first time i seen him...

is there someone whose doing a recap on this series?if there is can you share me the link? thank you..

Haha Peter Ho is in Summer's Desire which I kind of liked (surprisingly). Oh, and the Young Yang Warriors as well. I liked that too, not sure if you're into ancient dramas though lol and maybe you should try Black and White. The girl is in there too and it was a very good series. It's different from the usual Taiwanese idol drama =)

loved this drama also its the first time Ive seen Peter Ho in drama series...and he's really cool...specially when he's speaking english..awsome accent...the girl Ive seen her in a Mike He drama...she looks like the girl in Hana Kimi (Japanese version)...she's quite pretty...is there any link to recaps ???

Archived