[Chinese Drama 2011] Bu Bu Jing Xin 步步惊心 (Startling by Each Step)

iledrama

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never thought we will have a BBJX thread in Soompi... haha~~
Well, I've been listening people around me talking about this drama since last year but unfortunately I do not watch it yet....
I kinda like the plot of the story... "back to the past".....
And now they will have a sequel BBJQ?
Hmm... shall I wait for the release of BBJQ and watch it together? so that, I will be entirely hook on this drama.... :D

Guest sicknine

I personally think Nicky Wu is lot more better with hairs. He looks so old with semi-bald in Qing Dynasty kekekeke.
@Nana544 I will watch the sequel! :D
Rooting for 4th Prince :))

Guest sicknine

Hapiangle said: I never thought we will have a BBJX thread in Soompi... haha~~
Well, I've been listening people around me talking about this drama since last year but unfortunately I do not watch it yet....
Hmm... shall I wait for the release of BBJQ and watch it together? so that, I will be entirely hook on this drama.... :D

Guest nana544

sicknine said: I personally think Nicky Wu is lot more better with hairs. He looks so old with semi-bald in Qing Dynasty kekekeke.
@Nana544 I will watch the sequel! :D
Rooting for 4th Prince :))

sicknine said: Hapiangle said: I never thought we will have a BBJX thread in Soompi... haha~~

Guest jphenrybrown

i see all the this tv series through with my girl friend. she love to see such ancient series~ actually, it's nice relatively nice series.

Guest sicknine

I finished this today.
Sobbing and sobbing for the last episode. Too sad and beautiful, too. I can't wait for the sequel!!!!!! At least, 4th Prince is look more better with hair in the sequel :))

Guest nana544

@sicknine, I know it breaks my heart too when I got done with the last episode. Literally, I didn't know what to do with my life, it's that sad.

Guest nana544

@sicknine :) kekeke, but I don't mind him with his Qi hair style, but yes he's so handsome that he look great with any hair styles, I wouldn't mind a bald hair Nicky at all :), he can be all mine.

@nana544 I cannot agree more! So much eyecandy from the 4th and 8th princes! 
This drama was amazing for me. I didn't want to start it at first, because I thought it would be a drag, but once I started I couldn't stop! 35 episodes goes by so quickly. It was so heart wrenching at the end. 

Guest nana544

@everlastinghail, I know...me too!!!! I was literally bawling my eyes out towards the ending. I didn't expected to be a sad ending and it was just so sad. Like I say earlier, I feel like I was lost in the drama, and couldn't come back to reality lol.

Recently finished watching (marathon-ing) this after it was recommended on another thread, and omg. I never watch Chinese dramas although I do have a fondness for historical dramas so I thought I'd give this a shot. I don't regret it at all. It was impeccable from start to devastating finish. 
My thoughts on the trailer to the sequel: Seems a bit melodramatic and over the top, but who knows, it could be different. Nevertheless, I'm looking forward to it just to see if the OTP can finally get some kind of a happy ending. Fingers crossed that they do. :D

I am moderately optimistic about the sequel.
After waiting for so long, not sure how I feel about the trailer for the sequel.

Archived