[Chinese Drama 2011] Bu Bu Jing Xin 步步惊心 (Startling by Each Step)

iledrama

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest anna126

Yeah, I want to read it as well. Someone please if you have the link to where I can download it?

Btw, I don't think 4th prince know for sure Rouxi is from the future. He was just think of it as a possibility. When he lost Rouxi, that kind of thought may help to ease his pain little bit. With a hope that she's not really gone, just go back to where she is. Like we always say to ourselves there will be another life, or there's heaven...you know. But I don't think he thinks of it as a sure thing. My 2 cents

The link to Tong Hua's epilogue: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1222989515

.. I still need to buy the original books.

With my limited Korean..

보보경심 - Bu Bu Jing Xin

유시시 - Yoo Shishi (Liu Shishi)

오기륭 - Oh Gi Ryong (Wu Qi Long, Nicky Wu)

I don't know about the rest though.. And as for the characters' names, I think they are all called as "# Wangja".

BBJX is airing tonight in Korea! Too bad it's on satellite television.. it deserves more exposure. Hope it will be well received!

--

There are Korean subtitles available if anyone is interested..

http://search.pandora.tv/?query=%EB%B3%B4%EB%B3%B4%EA%B2%BD%EC%8B%AC

This was such a wonderful surprise. I don't usually watch China dramas so I went into this without any expectations. Wow what a great drama! It was beautiful to watch and the story is great. The leads did a very good job at conveying the emotions of the characters. This is a must watch drama!

Guest zkkhtet

anyone noes how 步步驚心 and the names of the characters n artistes are written in korean?

If you are understanding english...

Here is the names of the characters n artistes of links....

http://bubujingxinenglish.blogspot.com/

Someone tell me, I just really want to know. does she ever get married? I'm on ep 7 and have to go to sleep now but I feel like I'm going to die if I don't find out whether she got married or not.

Yes.. she got married to 14th Prince and they lived outside the palace. It wasn't a real marriage though, because 4th Prince has always been the love of her life.

.. A tragic ending..

I love this drama so much. I haven't bothered to watch many dramas and mainly skim through because none are really that engaging, but Bu Bu....I love it so much!! The acting, production, story, character....everything was perfect to me. I've been taking it all in slowly because I've already read about the ending and its going to kill me when I watch the last eps. :(

Liu Shi Shi was excellent in this. I really liked her character change from beginning to end.The love Ruo Xi had for 8th and the love she had for 4th, you can tell the difference and the depth of her love for each. Her friendship with 13th made me smile.

I honestly never really cared much for Kevin Cheng but he really blew me away with this role. He acted the character out perfectly. You can see his greed for the throne, his love, longing and heartbreak over Ruo Xi. This is the best I have ever seen him in and I think I might just be a fan.

I can't say anything bad about Nicky Wu. I've loved him since the drama he did with Vicki Zhao.

The rest of the cast were perfect. I can't really say anything bad. After watching this drama, I heard about Gong and as much as I love Yang Mi, I didn't really enjoy the drama as much. I had so much criticism for that drama that I just skimmed through.

I;m about to go on a Nick Wu marathon right now. :crazy: Srsly. I'm still waiting for the subs. But someone care to relief me, and tell me why she ended up marrying 14th instead of 4th prince?

This is my guess, but the reason why she ended up marrying the 14th prince instead cause she wanted to leave the forbidden palace and leave "peacefully" and only living with 14th can she have that. If she stayed with 4th, its mostly her being trap there and she's tired of what was going on. 4th never wanted Ruoxi to leave his side, so 8th came and told the 4th about him and RuoXi being lovers, etc to get 4th angry and he let Ruoxi marry 14th but they were only married in name. 4th never put RuoXi name in the family registrar so basically she was really never 14th wife. hope it sorta help answer something haha i myself dont understand chinese but i took a guess haha

This drama is amazing. It has been a long time since I watch a Chinese drama.

If China keeps producing wonderful show like this, I might be tempted away from my K-drama addiction.

omg i was so happy when I saw this thread, I love bu bu jing xin. I'm watching it dubbed viet and english sub on viki. the best of all, I love that the cast got recruited cute men to the roles. This one is probably the most interesting Kangxi area I've seen. it's more about the brothers rebellion against each other,

The cast seem to have good chemistry, no matter who they are with. It's good to see that, and it makes the drama even more fun to watch.

8th and 4th a'ge have each other's personality on this one, compared to Gong which I saw. I love it even thought I heard it has a sad ending :s

This is my guess, but the reason why she ended up marrying the 14th prince instead cause she wanted to leave the forbidden palace and leave "peacefully" and only living with 14th can she have that. If she stayed with 4th, its mostly her being trap there and she's tired of what was going on. 4th never wanted Ruoxi to leave his side, so 8th came and told the 4th about him and RuoXi being lovers, etc to get 4th angry and he let Ruoxi marry 14th but they were only married in name. 4th never put RuoXi name in the family registrar so basically she was really never 14th wife. hope it sorta help answer something haha i myself dont understand chinese but i took a guess haha

Don't forget Kangxi's marriage decree for 14th and Ruo Xi. 4th had to honor it. :)

Just a beautiful story...

The link to Tong Hua's epilogue: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1222989515

Can someone translate this into English? THANKS!!!

I am dying to know what it entails.

This drama is so sad and poignant. It has ruined the rest of the dramas for me since I have been re-watching every single episode at least three times.

Guest makeawish24688

Can someone translate this into English?   THANKS!!!

I am dying to know what it entails.

This drama is so sad and poignant.  It has ruined the rest of the dramas for me since I have been re-watching every single episode at least three times.

This blogger has kindly summarized the new epilogue by tong hua.

http://koalasplayground.com/2011/10/05/summary-of-the-additional-epilogue-for-bu-bu-jing-xin-the-novel/

Wow! Thank you to whoever posted the link to the English translation of the novel.

I've finally read it.

The drama is a little different from the novel.

I must say I love 14th prince a lot more in the novel.

I feel he is fascinated and attracted to RX when they first meet.

He might fell in love with her before 8th and 4th princes.

Too bad RX did not return his feeling.

I love 14th prince!

Archived