[Drama 2011] Man of Honor / Glory Jane 정직한 사람

Guest smashingalou

Guest smashingalou

@JM: nyaha glad to have u here. 

@smashingalou: yeah I enjoyed our spazzing in MOH page :D about CMG's tweet.. whoa what could've happened for her to say it has not been easy. Well, i think filming a drama is not easy, hehe but her tweets with CJM too felt like they're tired. Maybe coz of the cold weather? I hope theyre all fine. CJM has been aslo feeling down lately. And I read that PMY tweeted yesterday? then deleted it? (whats up with our stars? lol) 

and i thought that Jae In is a nurse but a nursing aide, was excited to see her with cap. hehe 

I know right, MOH is not even airing yet and they seemed to be on tight spot already with filming. I hope this will not be another HYS case. I hope the PD will be able to foresee these things and do what they can do in ensuring the stars are not stressed.

LOL! Jae-In is a nurse aid so no cap there. I bet she'll be doing a lot of errands in the hospital during the drama's first few episodes. Lots of running and walking around on her part...

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MoonIsSquare

LOL! Jae-In is a nurse aid so no cap there. I bet she'll be doing a lot of errands in the hospital during the drama's first few episodes. Lots of running and walking around on her part...

hihi yeah thats why when pics were not yet released, i had always thought that Jae In was a nurse, so was waiting for DC to edit a pic of her wearing a uniform with cap. hehe.. 

anyone here knows a link for tomorrow's Press COn live streaming? I hope KBS GJ official site will stream it. It starts 2PM korea time 

i just saw the previews for this upcoming drama and it seems like it's worth watching... i just hope they don't get way to comical b/c the previews had a lot of that aura... but please don't be too depressing either... i've shed enough tears already from watching The Princess Man... i don't have tears to shed anymore... but man...i'm excited for this drama b/c of Park Min Young!!! i just love her.... :)

Guest MoonIsSquare

My friend and I had a chat. As we all know the writer of GJ is from Baker King right. My friend said she also created the classic drama Hotelier. I havent seen them but she said in both dramas, the female lead chose the 2nd male lead. lol!! what about in our GJ? will Jae In choose In Woo?? waaaaaaa I'd rather see Young Gwang die, than to see him in vain for love! LOL!!! 

I am anticipating this drama so much. All the cast looks so appealing and I am slightly Lee Jang-woo biased. So hearing that the second male lead has actually a chance, I'll definitely watch it kekeke :)

Thank you for sharing all the news!!

My friend and I had a chat. As we all know the writer of GJ is from Baker King right. My friend said she also created the classic drama Hotelier. I havent seen them but she said in both dramas, the female lead chose the 2nd male lead. lol!! what about in our GJ? will Jae In choose In Woo?? waaaaaaa I'd rather see Young Gwang die, than to see him in vain for love! LOL!!! 

writer of Hotelier!!!!? ok im in.haha As far as i remembered i enjoyed watching Hotelier but the thing w/ her dramas just as Baker King the OTPs are not being presented immediately. It keeps you guessing...but i want me some PMY and INWOO lmao

CJM can have the second lead.hahaha kidding aside im excited for tomorrow's presscon!

Thanks smashing for the trans! wow at 2am but they look pretty still.

does this drama  have DC already?

Guest MoonIsSquare

CJM can have the second lead.hahaha kidding aside im excited for tomorrow's presscon!

NO way jose!!! w00t.gif i'd rather his character dies in the drama!! but ofcourse he'll be successful in baseball first before that tragedy happens! haha 

im so sad, i cant be spazzing with you here and in MOH FB tomorrow during the presscon!! but im sure when i get back home, this thread will be full of pics already! hihi 

Guest smashingalou

writer of Hotelier!!!!? ok im in.haha As far as i remembered i enjoyed watching Hotelier but the thing w/ her dramas just as Baker King the OTPs are not being presented immediately. It keeps you guessing...but i want me some PMY and INWOO lmao

Thanks smashing for the trans! wow at 2am but they look pretty still.

does this drama  have DC already?

les, been searching hi and low for MOH's DC, can't find it :( ...I agree, Hotelier's OTP seemed a bit messed up, anyhow, what I like about the writer (basing it on the previous works) is her non-traditional ways of dealing with the drama's OTP, so with MOH, i guess we'll expecting a lot of twist as we go on...wonder who Jae-In will end up with?

NO way jose!!! *quoted image* i'd rather his character dies in the drama!! but ofcourse he'll be successful in baseball first before that tragedy happens! haha 

im so sad, i cant be spazzing with you here and in MOH FB tomorrow during the presscon!! but im sure when i get back home, this thread will be full of pics already! hihi 

MoonlsSquare, goodluck on your interview!! We'll spazz right after you get back...Hope we'll really have a lot of pics from the presscon... :)

Guest MoonIsSquare

MoonlsSquare, goodluck on your interview!! We'll spazz right after you get back...Hope we'll really have a lot of pics from the presscon... :)

thanks!! wonder if there'll be live streaming in KBS GJ site... oh im sure, alot would update us here!! :) try lurking in baidu, chinese fans are fast!! biggrin.gif

Oh hello.Just popping by.Do you guys have anyone who reads Hangul here on this thread?I am looking for a character description for Cha Hong Joo?

The KBS website only gave the description out for the 2 guys and PMY.

KBS link    Er...just to let you know the front description for the drama (on this thread)...was a cobbled together description till I read the real deal.What we have as usual doesn't make sense-the one from the KBS website.I can't even get a good story description.If you can point me onto any links it would be great-it doesn't need to be in English.Oops I forgot about Baidu-I don't read Chinese though so would need help for that.We're in the middle of the redoing the page once the press conference airs.It would be fantastic if the posters starts coming out soon.Sigh.

Oh and viki hasn't told us if the drama is going to be blocked (it probably will)-then we'll sort out the softsubs later.The person doing it is in the middle of finals.Provided we get subbers-I don't have anyone strong and none confirmed.It will all depend on how good the drama is to generate interest.

Thanks-any help will be appreciated we have only 1 week left.

regards,

ck1Oz

tentatively  The Cute Team@viki.com  (cos' PMY and CJM are both so cute. Jang Woo of course is cute as he's my bias.Jang-goo-nim!)

Guest Ln1010

wow, the three of them look soooooooo great and adorable..i loved they all outfit and make up.

i loved CJM's formal suit, im super like sexy pink mini dress Park Min young and her make up, then Lee jang Woo's outfit also made him looked handsome and cute......

thanks for posted that all lovely pictures........and now super cant wait till the premiere day comes.........

Archived