Parfait youtube game channel Updated [11/14/13]

amatsuki

Hi and welcome!! Have a seat and get comfortable! I go by the name Parfait or some variations of it and I've been doing the whole YouTube video for a year and a half with some breaks here and there. I mainly do tutorials on online games I come across, but since I don't have a game I'm particularly playing, I began to do a bit of lets plays.

Even though there's not videos of them up yet on the channel, you can expect some Dota2, FPS, and some RPG games up soon or at least in the near future!

I would love to see hear back from you guys on any criticism or if you actually like my videos that's always nice to hear too ^^.

Youtube Channel
: Parfait's Youtube Channel

New Video : Sleeping Dogs

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The game looks so similar to RO, thanks for sharing the vids. A new game to try out xD.

Hopefully I didnt confuse you @@! The last video that I posted was RO footage but it was just me talking about Eden Eternal. If your interested about Eden Eternal the video Im posting now is the game. I personally play on the Emerald server, but if your interested go ahead and try it out its pretty good!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi guys its been so long since I posted a video of a game here. I just wanted to introduce Hawken to the Soompi community.

It's is a really great free to play shooter game with amazing graphics. If anyone is a fan of mech and/or shooting should really try it out!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi guys! I would like to post a new update on a video I just put out XD~ I'm starting a LP of little inferno and hope you guys enjoy what you see and if you do hopefully you'll thumbs it up and check back on me from time to time to see if any new videos have been released.

• 3 months later...

Hi Guys! I am back with a whole new series! Sleeping Dogs is the name and Sleeping Dogs is the game that I am gonna be tackling over the course of I don't know how many episode! I hope you guys will enjoy the video and support me if you like what you see ^^. You can find the link on the original post!

Archived