[Drama 2012] Vampire Prosecutor 2 뱀파이어 검사 2

Guest aok

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I miss them too but I'm pretty sure they're not gonna bring her back for season 3. I don't think they would want to dwell on too much about Dr. Jo's death. Everyone has to move on. I just hope that they at least give us a little narration of what happened to her, like if she got adopted by a family or something.

Who knows though, right? The cliffhanger for season 2 can have season 3 start off in so many ways that it can be a failure or a total kick us in the butt awesome season finale.

Oh he'll be back for sure. Well, he better be back because we all know for sure that he didn't die because Min didn't die and because there were no bodies found at the explosion scene. So just like you, I adore him as our little red eyes vampire. Gah he looks good with the red eyes though. I think he wore red contacts for his part because I know that all the blue eyes were computerized.

class="blog_h2 entry-title"Yeon Jung Hoon to Visit Jakarta for 3 Days!

January 18, 2013 9:40 am lovehallyuwood. / Associate Writer

yeon-jung-hoon_350_233.jpg

If you had recall the driver in that yellow ‘cab’ who picked up the favourite Asian pretty boy Jang Geun Seuk in an episode of Top Gear Korea, then you should know Yeon Jung Hoon, who is also part of the Blood Thirsty Prosecutor cast. Invited by Indovision, a TV cable service network for Indonesia, he will be coming to the capital city this coming weekend to promote the two upcoming shows that will be screened and subtitled on Thrill and KIX channel.

For the first time, the 34-year-old actor who is married to the beautiful Han Ga-in (of The Moon Embraces the Sun) will have his hands filled with activities from attending TV shows, meeting the press and meet-and-greet with the fans by watching the premiering shows together. Are we looking at the pilot episodes for the new season of the two shows he will be promoting? We think so.

We know that he is the spunky and bright host from the automotive franchise from BBC, but he has a different side of him when pursuing his character, as a vampire in the thriller K-drama, acting all stunts on his own and proving him to be the next greatest action movie star. That said, the actor and host will definitely be a great addition as one of the Korean actors and entertainment members to visit Indonesia.

2013 also marks for his marriage life to have plans for a baby, where he would like a daughter but his wife would like a son.

*currently YJH's on malaysia after indonesia he will visit Hongkong :)

So he's promoting this show and Top Gear because both shows are going to be aired in Indonesia? I don't know if it's the translation, wording, or whatever but be advised and read the article closely or else you're gonna be like me and have overly excited crazy thoughts just to end up being disappointed.

Thanks for the article, denzai!

If OCN's shows line up is like that of the video then season 3 would most likely be airing at the very end of this year. :-<

@Ao actually i just got the news that his visit get canceled because of the flood in jakarta :((
he come in the wrong time, sadly i already got the ticket for meet & greet :((

@HallyuSG
[NEWS] Actor Yeon Jung Hoon will be making a surprise visit to Singapore tmr on 19th to promote Top Gear Korea S2 @ Jurong Point Shopping Mall!
There will be stage games and promotional activities tomorrow, from 4.45pm to 5.30pm. Follow us to get updates abt Yeon Jung Hoon's visit!
http://mio.singtel.com/miotv/promotion-chinese-new-year-amazing-celebration.asp

@Ao - He looks like he was wearing red contacts to me too. I didn't know that the blue eyes are computerized :\">
@denzai - wow that sucks! Hopefully you can refund the ticket. I want them to promote in the US :D 

denzai said: @Ao actually i just got the news that his visit get canceled because of the flood in jakarta :((
he come in the wrong time, sadly i already got the ticket for meet & greet :((

@ashlei, actually i get the ticket because i won the quiz to meet him, coz he just coming for promotions so it's not for sale
@ao yes it sucks but i got a lot of pic oh him wheb he's in malaysia coz my friends seeing him
he said VP is his favorit drama character (of course he promote it:D   )

he also give a statemen about his regret for canceled his visit to indonesia

statement from yeon jung hoon:
“The news & images about the flood in Jkt really shocked &sadden me.My heart & prayers go
to the flood victims & citizens of Jkt. Be safe. Hwaiting!I'm disappointed & deeply apologize for not being able to visit Indonesia.Since KIX,Thrill & Indovision invited me, I'd been looking forward for this trip as I really want to meet my fans, see the country and to promote“Top Gear
Korea” car show and my series “Blood Thirsty Prosecutor I'll def. visit Ind.in the future, until then, don’t forget to
watch TopGearKorea On KIX & BloodThirstyProsecutor
03d2bcb8614c11e2b2dc22000a9f14bd_7.jpg

BA4u508_CQAAtp_Z6.jpg

130118tgkrkixhd1.jpg

760d9cf6617611e288f622000a1fbc72_7.jpg

Wee at least you didn't have to pay for that ticket. Next time you'll have your chance. I got a free VIP ticket once for Big Bang concert and that was my first time seeing them after 6 years of being a fan, so yeah there's hope :D

YJH's interview at Hongkong promotions for top gear korea & VP

img201301232314210.jpg
Yeon Jung Hoon believes that family is the most important. Sometimes he will drive alone on the shooting scene without the manager. Other times he will go boating with wife. Although he is 34 years old, YJH still has a childish side to him. "Despite not living with my parents, I still call my mom and talk to her. It makes me feel warm and happy." On his series Vampire Prosecutor, YJH said that he has no current plans for season 3 because he wants the audience to be able to experience originality. (Meaning that he fears that he will not have anything new to bring to the audience and he doesn't want this to impact the viewer's experience.

credit amy han, thank u so much

original source:  http://news.singtao.ca/toronto/2013-01-23/entertainment1359000877d4312401.html

img201301232314270.jpg

this interview worried me that YJH's mean are he doesn't want to do season 3 ?
oppa please do 1 more season, jebal
:((

denzai said: @ashlei, actually i get the ticket because i won the quiz to meet him, coz he just coming for promotions so it's not for sale
@ao yes it sucks but i got a lot of pic oh him wheb he's in malaysia coz my friends seeing him
he said VP is his favorit drama character (of course he promote it:D   )

he also give a statemen about his regret for canceled his visit to indonesia

statement from yeon jung hoon:
“The news & images about the flood in Jkt really shocked &sadden me.My heart & prayers go
to the flood victims & citizens of Jkt. Be safe. Hwaiting!I'm disappointed & deeply apologize for not being able to visit Indonesia.Since KIX,Thrill & Indovision invited me, I'd been looking forward for this trip as I really want to meet my fans, see the country and to promote“Top Gear
Korea” car show and my series “Blood Thirsty Prosecutor I'll def. visit Ind.in the future, until then, don’t forget to
watch TopGearKorea On KIX & BloodThirstyProsecutor

760d9cf6617611e288f622000a1fbc72_7.jpg

Guest tinecky

Article : http://www.skypost.hk/%E5%A8%9B%E6%A8%82/%E5%A8%9B%E6%A8%82/20130124/002/%E9%9F%93%E5%9E%8B%E7%94%B7%E5%BB%B6%E6%94%BF%E5%8B%B3%20%E6%9C%80%E9%96%8B%E5%BF%83%E5%AD%B8%E9%A3%84%E7%A7%BB/71871

Korean sportsman Yeon Jung Hoon is the happiest to learn how to drift (in sports cars)

Sportsman Yeon Jung Hoon of "Vampire Prosecutor" recently visited Hong Kong to promote the new season of "Top Gear Korea". You wouldn’t know if he didn’t say anything but YJH use to love cars as if it were his life. He said that every shooting experience was very fun and interesting, especially when he went to Japan to learn how to drift. When he talked about learning how to drift, his expression was very happy and carefree, like a child’s. 

Yeon Jung Hoon will be the host for "Top Gear Korea" for the third consecutive season. He often interacts with the producer and the screenwriter. Earlier when he talked about learning how to drift in Japan with professional drivers, he excitedly conveyed that he felt very satisfied when he successfully learned the skill. 

Apart from going to Japan to learn how to drift with professional racer, the Ferrari challenge episode was also a very memorable experience. “In reality, the challenge was a race in and of itself, that’s why I had a lot of worries and tension when I participated in the filming,” he said. At the time, YJH had his heart set on getting a good result, and when there was a small accident during the course of the race, he felt very worried at that point: “I asked myself if I was able to finish the race, and if I did, how successful my results would be.” YJH indicated that in addition to the filming, he also had other benefits – most prominently, he was able to establish good relations with the international luxury car brand Ferrari. 

Top Gear Korea will also invite South Korean celebrities to participate in the “celebrity lap time” (meaning that the celebrities will drive around the racetrack). YJH praised many female guest for their good understanding of cars. He was especially amazed by 4muinte member Jia Yun’s strong driving skills. Jia Yun set a new record for the lap time around the track that even male guests have a hard time beating. 

"Vampire Prosecutor" starring Yeon Jung Hoon will be broadcasted throughout Hong Kong. YJH has played the role of a prosecutor, television host, magician, doctor and other professionals, and when asked about future roles, he expressed hope to be able to have the opportunity to portray and interpret the role of a mentally ill person or a master of an art gallery. He hopes that his acting skills will grow and become better. In addition, YJH revealed that he has appreciated Hong Kong films from a young age and that he hopes that he will have an opportunity to cooperate with the King of Comedy” Stephen Chow. 

The second season of "Top Gear Korea"
Airing date: from now on, every Tuesday
Air-time: 9pm
Broadcast Channel: KIX TV channels (now 518 Taiwan)
Written by: A Yue
Photo: Liang-Ming Lin
Venue: Lamborghini Hong Kong

Captions for pictures:
VP1_zps315dff92.jpg
Yeon Jung-hoon (middle), likes to drive his “Chariot” in his spare time, but often times, he does so alone. 

VP2_zps75d655aa.jpg
"Vampire Prosecutor", starring Yeon Jung Hoon, has seen a surge in popularity in Hong Kong and the Mainland.

VP3_zps4e94267f.jpg
Yeon Jung Hoon and wife Han Ga In, main actress from Love Heritage, have been married for eight years as loving husband and wife.

2ND Article:
Yeon Jung Hoon and Han Ga In have been married for 8 years but Han Ga In’s stomach has always been very flat. Last year she expressed a wish to give birth to a boy and a girl. Reporters asked YJH if he was going to fulfill the plan. After listening to the question without listening to the translation, he immediately answered with a confused tone: “Of course!” Afterwards, the translator translated the question and YJH answered in a “Why is everyone asking me this?” kind of tone, to which the translator doubled over in laughter. The translator then interpreted what YJH said:”Everything will be arranged by the heavens/the skies; it is not something that I can control.”

Translation Credits: Amy Han [Thanks my friend]

Archived