• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest iluvjin

Ao

said:

iluvjin

said:

I felt frustrated because I wanted to express myself but couldn't. I was smiling a lot and was focusing on the episode so much that I kind of ignored my friend just so I wouldn't miss anything. 
I said it before and I'll say it again. Yoo Jung In = BADASS

Its sad that Jung In did not know Min was a vampire but I felt so much for him after he got shot and he tried to hide his vampire side from her. He doesn't want her to see him like that. And when he found out that L had her he totally had a melt down. We saw Min go through so much in one episode. I can not wait for next season when we find out who took Min and see what happened to Jung In. I don't think that she died also do you think that she didn't turn into a vampire (there is a possibility)? Dr. La said that he didn't turn into a vampire maybe because of genetics (still need more info)?

Don't you think that the Chief prosecutor seems constipated? I just don't like the way she looks.
I do feel bad for L because he was a regular boy who was taken to be experimented on. I guess Dr. Jo was always apart of his plan because his father was the one who also locked him away as a guinea pig. I do wonder if his family were killed or they just left?
Oh so many questions damn those writers for doing this to us! How can we wait another year for the next season?

My Sundays are going to be boring now that this drama has finished.  :-<
I do wish they would release the OST and DVD! I'll be waiting. Vampire Prosecutor 3 Hwaiting!!!!!!!!!

Guest Changeable

All this talk about romance and kiss at the reunion if season three may appear in the future. I hope for the sake of all the die hard fans of VP out there, that the future season may come sooner. Moreover, I sincerely hope that you guys don't have to go through the same thing as the fans of a certain serial that I know of, they had to wait for SEVEN years for the continued season, as well as the very KISS between the male and female leads of the series to happen.    =)) Talking about PATIENCE, huh? LOL

iluvjin said:
We all know Jung In well except for L. He thought she was a easy target because of all the women he interacted with they were easy. Did he not stalk her enough to know her? lol! 

I'm having a crazy imagination at the moment but can we say there will be more romance next season? The reunion of Min Gomsa and Yoo Gomsa I hope will be one of the most talked about moments. A Kiss perhaps for the fans who will have gone through 3 seasons of waiting to see some skinship between the two. 

I'm okay with the lady chief prosecutor because she is a strong woman and won't let other people push her away without her trying to solve the problem herself. The team can't just get away with the things they do.
Also I think L will be back. I'm sure if Min survived L did also. Can I dream that these two might team up in the future even with all the bad blood between them? There is a bigger baddie out there somewhere.

Am I the only one who has a love-hate relationship with this show? I love VP and is glad that OCN felt that VP 2 has been successful enough to promote a Season 3...however, I was hoping that all of the questions I got from Season 1 and in Season 2 would be answered in this season. Instead of answering all of the questions, it throws in a twist and spin the viewer's head around like it is a top, until the viewers are left with more confusion than the start. Sigh...a season 3 better comes along because all those questions need some answers. Hopefully, it will end with season 3 and that OCN would end it while it is still good and not stretch it before it leaves viewers with a bad aftertaste.

Nope, you're not the only one. I too love and hate this show. I love that they brought in this season, but with this season they thought it would be oh just so great to add on more twist and turns and piling on even more unanswered questions on top of the previous unanswered questions that they still haven't answered in this season. That's why I am still fuming about how crappy today's finale was. I liked it, but I hated it too. Especially the cliffhanger. Now that was what set me off in an instant.

Good Bye ~ Vampire Prosecutor BTS Video

They are so funny behind the scenes. Bang!

ae0EG.jpg

RATINGS : 1.70% | 2.24%

ouch so sad even in final episode the ratings not rise much

AGB ratings
average : 1,70% with the highest 2,24%
i'm afraid they won't make season 3 with this low ratings :-?
http://joynews.inews24.com/php/news_view.php?g_menu=700210&g_serial=705690&rrf=nv

i'm also afraid dramabeans won't recap VP for season 3 :(
cause javabeans not satisfied with the ending #:-S

@Ao, but i don't want jung in turn into vampire, i don't want twilight mode on [-(
btw can u upload bts scene for goodbye eps to youtube, thanks

bella1025 said: If Jung In doesn't end up becoming a vampire.. is not dead..and most probably still is human...then any ideas on how they're gonna explain that next season? I'm kinda confuse about the 'siring' concept in VP..  

@Ao, i already watch it but i want to save it :D
i feel bad for the cast & the crew after saw the bts video, they seems enjoyed soo much the shoot & work hard for it but the results not as good as before #-o

denzai said: @Ao, i already watch it but i want to save it :D
i feel bad for the cast & the crew after saw the bts video, they seems enjoyed soo much the shoot & work hard for it but the results not as good as before #-o

@Ao, thank u so much, of course i save all :D
you should make the title goodbye VP 2 cause seems like it's goodbye forever for VP :D
your words make me relieve, you're right as long as their happy doing it ratings just a number :-bd
beside VP already has solid fanbase :D
we will always support them, VP team hwaiting !! =D>

min-yoo MV

Archived