[Drama 2012] Vampire Prosecutor 2 뱀파이어 검사 2

Guest aok

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From screencaps it seems that

Jung In was bitten by L...OMG! :-SS

Edit:

Wow...it's funny that at the end of 2nd season they leave us with more questions than at the end of the 1st. I' speechless. I they won't make a third season then this ending is officialy rediculous. On the other hand, if they are planning to have a third season than this ending is ok with me.

Are they gonna make us wait for another eight months again? 

I can't believe they ended it like that.. with Jung In's state of being unclear. I felt sure that if there was gonna be a cliff hanger, it would have been Jung In witnessing Min and L vamping out and fighting to the death. I didn't think they'd go as far as have her get bitten. At first, I didn't want to believe it... almost wished she hadn't been bitten.. 'coz I've changed my mind about wanting her turned into a vampire. Now that she's been bitten though, there's just no solution... it's either wishing she's been turned or dread thinking she has died. So I'm gonna choose the former.

>__<
Did this episode manage to answer some of our questions? Though I'm pretty sure it raised more up until the end.  

Guest roro1430291890

@bella1025

dont forget we have doctor blood so i don't think they would kill her off nether turn her so i hope they will fix her without killing her or turnning her as i said before two vampire in the team would be too much and they would kill the only romance in this drama

season 3 plzzzz

roro

said: @bella1025

dont forget we have doctor blood so i don't think they would kill her off nether turn her so i hope they will fix her without killing her or turnning her as i said before two vampire in the team would be too much and they would kill the only romance in this drama

season 3 plzzzz

Guest Soldrama

ok...if L did really bite Jung In and she is not his first victim...Does it mean that she is really dead? 

:(( or is there a thing we don't know yet!!! Jung In must stay alive  [-O< ´

Show...until the very last end, you managed to drive us crazy!   
anyone got a link to watch it online? please :)

Guest roro1430291890

@bella1025

jung in is not his first victim the one who turned min was his first victim also don't forget that jung in was saying season 3 HWAITING so i think she will be in season 3 as human we don't know if L just bite her to drive min crazy may be he didn't drink her blood or may be she is not dead yet but i don't think they will kill the big love interest

roro said: @bella1025

jung in is not his first victim the one who turned min was his first victim also don't forget that jung in was saying season 3 HWAITING so i think she will be in season 3 as human we don't know if L just bite her to drive min crazy may be he didn't drink her blood or may be she is not dead yet but i don't think they will kill the big love interest

Archived