[Drama 2012] Vampire Prosecutor 2 뱀파이어 검사 2

Guest aok

i don't know if the translation is right but Seems like  YJH implying for season 3 as hee said see you soon ?
yay finger cross for season 3  [-O<

http://enews24.interest.me/news/02/3971501_1163.html
C121115_10.jpg

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest iluvjin

Vampire Prosecutor 3 Hwaiting!!!
I can't wait for this season finale!! I don't think everything will be solved in one episode so I think we have a season 3 on our hands!! 
Sucks that I have to work but luckily I got a new phone with wifi!! I will be watching the finale at work!!!

@debbieleung, please help me again

演员延政勋在《血检2》的杀青宴上意味深长的发言,引起了人们的关注。

本月6日举行的电视剧庆功宴上表示:“我们很快会再见。”发出是否会有第三季的余音!

杀 青宴上延政勋表示:“闵泰延检察官,真的是个有魅力人物。才刚刚杀青我就已经开始怀念闵泰延检察官这个角色。在第2季中,虽然高难度拍摄的地方很多,但还 是因为演员同事们的互相配合默契,剧组能平安顺利地拍摄完成。特别是对给予《血检2》一沉不变的爱的观众致以感谢,说着把自己扮演的角色和情节情有独钟表 露出来”接着说:“最后令人毛骨悚然的故事情节可是最有看点呢”。最后表示:“现在只剩下最后一集的播出真是太遗憾了。但是我们会马上再见面!”这句话吸 引了人们的关注。

不仅如此,当天杀青宴上也是延政勋的生日(11月6日),同时也举行庆生宴。粉丝俱乐 部精心准备的蛋糕,蛋糕上面是《血检》的海报写着“冰冷的血和甜美的蛋糕见面”的字样。看到照片的网友们纷纷表示“延政勋、现场暖洋洋的模样”“量身定做 的蛋糕为止”“希望有第3季”“已经到最终集,真的非常可惜,最后也要死守!“等多样的反应。

《血检2》将于18日晚11时播出的最后一集.

cr baidu

@denzai: Here you go! :D
演员延政勋在《血检2》的杀青宴上意味深长的发言,引起了人们的关注。
Actor Yeon Jung Hoon's speech in the finale party grabs people's attention.

本月6日举行的电视剧庆功宴上表示:“我们很快会再见。”发出是否会有第三季的余音!
The drama finale party was hosted on the 6th and they hinted a season three with "We will see you soon"

杀 青宴上延政勋表示:“闵泰延检察官,真的是个有魅力人物。才刚刚杀青我就已经开始怀念闵泰延检察官这个角色。在第2季中,虽然高难度拍摄的地方很多,但还 是因为演员同事们的互相配合默契,剧组能平安顺利地拍摄完成。特别是对给予《血检2》一沉不变的爱的观众致以感谢,说着把自己扮演的角色和情节情有独钟表 露出来”接着说:“最后令人毛骨悚然的故事情节可是最有看点呢”。最后表示:“现在只剩下最后一集的播出真是太遗憾了。但是我们会马上再见面!”这句话吸 引了人们的关注。
On the finale party, Yeon Jung Hoon expressed "Prosecutor Min Tae Yeon is a charismatic character. I miss the character already even though filming just ended not long ago. Season 2 had many difficult scenes but we completed filming smoothly due to the teamwork of my actor co-workers. I sincerely thank the viewers of VP2 for your unchanging love for the drama." He also said: "The last part of this spine-tingling story is the most interesting." Lastly he expressed: "It's a pity that there is only one episode left. But we will see you soon!" This quotation attracted many people's attention.

不仅如此,当天杀青宴上也是延政勋的生日(11月6日),同时也举行庆生宴。粉丝俱乐 部精心准备的蛋糕,蛋糕上面是《血检》的海报写着“冰冷的血和甜美的蛋糕见面”的字样。看到照片的网友们纷纷表示“延政勋、现场暖洋洋的模样”“量身定做 的蛋糕为止”“希望有第3季”“已经到最终集,真的非常可惜,最后也要死守!“等多样的反应。
Not only this, the day of the finale party is also Yeon Jung Hoon's birthday (November 6th), and a birthday party was hosted. The fan club prepared a cake, in which the quotation from the VP poster was written: "Cold blood meets sweet cake." Netizens saw the picture and expressed: "Yeon Jung Hoon's warm look", "A cake that is made perfectly for him.","Hopefully there will be a season 3.", "It's already the finale episode, we have to support till the end!", and all sorts of reactions.

《血检2》将于18日晚11时播出的最后一集.
VP2 will air its last episode on the 18th at 11:00pm.

Thanks @debbieleung :-bd
"see you soon" does it means with another season of VP or another project?
argh i want official statement ~X(
oppa please do it for 1 more season, jebal ^:)^

Guest iluvjin

Epic fight scene cut from the last episode:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjdgZrPdp9w

Is it just me or is that guy Ma Sang Bum from episode 5 when L was first introduced. Interesting as to how he is involved.

@debbieleung another one :D

[TV REOPRT=李秀雅 记者]“吸血鬼检察官2”延政勋在最后一集中以“35对1”展开了一场激战。
16日OCN公开了18日晚即将播出“吸血鬼检察官2”(一下简称血检2)的最终回“吸血鬼的回归”的预告视频。

在视频中延政勋以‘35对1’展开对决了。而对方是35个拿着武器的健壮男人因此奉献了强而有力的动作戏。画面中可以看到在狭窄的走廊里一个一个击退敌人令人想起一部电影“OLD BOY”中的崔珉志在走廊中挥着铁锤钉钉子称之为“铁锤动作”时愤怒的表情。

根据剧组的说法是延政勋在开拍之前就已经在武术组的高强度训练中获得杰出的表现并标明了对动作戏的喜爱。拍摄时间用了7天。拥有与国内电视剧与众不同的拍摄手法来提升动作戏的水平令人感到非常期待。

延政勋通过OCN表示“很多很高难度的动作都在武术组的指导之下打得不错,多练习的话一般上没什么很大的危险状况”还有“因为是最终登场的场面武术组以及工作人员们都很用心拍摄了。所有的血迷们都可以尽情期待”。

“吸 血鬼检察官2”讲述变成吸血鬼的检察官闵泰延(延政勋 饰)利用自身的特俗能力解决社会上的恶行的一部搜查犯罪电视剧。在18日晚11点即将播出血检2的最终回“吸血鬼的回归”变成吸血鬼的赵正贤(李景荣)为 了报仇不顾一切以及特检组将展开的反击都让人兴致满满。然而为了救出面临死亡威胁的顺范(李元宗),露娜(吉高由里子),智慧(金智妍)的闵泰延(延政 勋)开始反击了。和L(权贤相)的最后的对决现在开始。

出处:TV REPORT

Archived