[Drama 2012] Vampire Prosecutor 2 뱀파이어 검사 2

Guest aok

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh my goodness was this scene ... intensifying.

ocne07111113h264720phdt.jpgocne07111113h264720phdt.jpg

ocne07111113h264720phdt.jpgocne07111113h264720phdta.jpg

Min sees the old man with a scalpel in his hands, ready to make his get away by stabbing Jung In, pushes Jung In out of the way and results in Min getting stabbed in his left side. Angry, Min shoves the old man into the wall, knocking him out cold. In pain and losing blood, Min's fangs grows and eyes turns blue. His eyes, fix on Jung In's neck. She's screaming at the tops of her lungs for help. Min's going daze, eyes still fix on Jung In's neck, then lunges in for a bite. Except ... he doesn't. A doc finally shows up. Min's doc-phobia hits him and he pushes Jung In out of the way, making a run for it. Jung In gives chase, where she ends up outside the front doors of the hospital, to where there's no sight of Min anywhere. So where has Min gone to?

ocne07111113h264720phdt.jpgocne07111113h264720phdtp.jpg

ocne07111113h264720phdt.jpgocne07111113h264720phdtu.jpg

ocne07111113h264720phdtk.jpgocne07111113h264720phdt.jpg

Where else, but to his blood buddy bartender. Mr. Hot Bartender was getting ready to close down his club when a bloody Min shows up on his front steps. Upon seeing Min's dire situation, he piggybacks Min and off they go into their little secret room and he throws Min onto a table. Seeing how dilated Min was, he gets two bags of blood and rams them together, because Mr. Hot Bartender didn't have the time to pour it into a wine glass, creating a bloody shower.

Oh my goodness was this scene ... intensifying.

o_o it was so intense and the scene after with the shoulder reassurance was just...I don't know how to describe it...Episode 7 definitely lived up to expectations and more...*sigh* and the waiting begins again...

Guest alicechen

Vampire Prosecutor Episode 7 (480p Shins) is up!

Split Arigato parts will come out tomorrow.

Download link here.

After the teaser from last week, I watched this week RAW....and I want to scream RAWRRRRRRRR! :w00t:

aouah, indeed a very intense episode. 

One minute it's all cute and smileys.....

VP7-15.jpgVP7-3.jpg

And the next is smexy as heck...hope I'm not the only one. :phew:

VP7-31.jpgVP7-29.jpg

Oh the bromance, the BROMANCE is OFF the roof. It's like they're going to rip each other's clothes off. :sweatingbullets:

Vampire Prosecutor Episode 7 (480p Shins) is up!

Split Arigato parts will come out tomorrow.

Download link here.

After the teaser from last week, I watched this week RAW....and I want to scream RAWRRRRRRRR! :w00t:

aouah, indeed a very intense episode. 

One minute it's all cute and smileys.....

*quoted image**quoted image*

And the next is smexy as heck...hope I'm not the only one. :phew:

*quoted image**quoted image*

Oh the bromance, the BROMANCE is OFF the roof. It's like they're going to rip each other's clothes off. :sweatingbullets:

Oh you weren't the only one. I was all ... funny13.gif. Especially with this particular shot. Mr. Bartender was just Mr. Bartender until he started stripping and I was like, dayum. No idea why he needed to in order to carry Min, but I don't really care because I was all smile with a woot, woot, strip the other guy too, woot. :lol: So now Mr. Bartender has become Mr. Hot Bartender. See, I knew I liked him for a reason. But honey please, lay off those red pants because they're a big no, no.

ocne07111113h264720phdt.jpg

o_o it was so intense and the scene after with the shoulder reassurance was just...I don't know how to describe it...Episode 7 definitely lived up to expectations and more...*sigh* and the waiting begins again...

I'm sad, Wafah. I actually started tearing as soon as I saw that scene and the scene when he returned to interrogate the woman. I wanted them to get closer, not further apart than they already are. When he returned and she was worried, he just looked at her and walked right past her. Then comes the heartbreaking scene. He wouldn't have stopped if she hadn't called him. The look in his eyes when he looked at her. tears.gif He's haunted by that scene of him biting her, whenever he sees her. I fear, because of what he saw of him doing, he's gonna distances himself even more from her. Like how he just walked away without saying anything to her. That's just like he's telling us he isn't gonna try to get close to anyone for their own safety and that he'll rather be alone. tears.gif Why must their feelings be messed with like that? Why? tears.gif

ocne07111113h264720phdtn.jpgocne07111113h264720phdt.jpg

ocne07111113h264720phdts.jpgocne07111113h264720phdt.jpg

ocne07111113h264720phdtt.jpgocne07111113h264720phdt.jpg

ocne07111113h264720phdto.jpgocne07111113h264720phdt.jpg

I'm sad, Wafah. I actually started tearing as soon as I saw that scene and the scene when he returned to interrogate the woman. I wanted them to get closer, not further apart than they already are. When he returned and she was worried, he just looked at her and walked right past her. Then comes the heartbreaking scene. He wouldn't have stopped if she hadn't called him. The look in his eyes when he looked at her. tears.gif He's haunted by that scene of him biting her, whenever he sees her. I fear, because of what he saw of him doing, he's gonna distances himself even more from her. Like how he just walked away without saying anything to her. That's just like he's telling us he isn't gonna try to get close to anyone for their own safety and that he'll rather be alone. tears.gif Why must their feelings be messed with like that? Why? tears.gif

That scene was heartbreaking...You can feel Jung In's concern but the way he walked right past her dismissively was definitely on purpose. She doesn't even turn or kind of react to it. I did want more scenes of them together after the incident but that didn't happen...I think he's haunted but I think he acknowledged her concern because he touched her after he remembers her screaming. It's still so sad because its the only consolation he can offer before increasing his distance. Like alicechen said the scene before incident they were all smiles, and he's almost genuinely smiling as she tries to arrest the criminal...

One step forward...two steps back...I wish their feelings weren't so complicated...

:tears: Min's really gonna keep his distance now, after what happened. I don't want him too far. Just image when Yoo finds out he's a vampire. Then the distance between the two will definitely be far apart. Centuries apart. Oh, the agony.

Let's just hope that if Yoo does indeed know about Min later on, she'll accept him for who he is and she'll be the one to close their gap.

Ha. Dong Man is such a cutie pie asking, "Is he really, dead?"

Well of course he's dead, if he wasn't, you wouldn't be standing there.

ocne07111113h264720phdt.jpgocne07111113h264720phdtt.jpg

Hehe. I love this scene, even though I have no idea what they said to each other.

I'm assuming Min told Jung In that she's with him and that makes her stop.

He turns around and ask her, "Why? Don't want to?"

She then says something about, "We?" or "Us?"

Aw... she's all nervous having to be stuck with her hot vampire boss.

Who wouldn't though, right?

ocne07111113h264720phdt.jpgocne07111113h264720phdtc.jpg

Jung In's interviewing people when she comes upon a chick,

who's chest is showing, and we see Jung In looking down at her own.

ocne07111113h264720phdt.jpgocne07111113h264720phdtr.jpg

ocne07111113h264720phdta.jpgocne07111113h264720phdt.jpg

Please don't let this be the last time we'll see something like this between the two.

Hehe. You know you like her and that she's the only one who can make you smile like that.

Min asks about Jung In and Soon Bum is all annoyed about it.

But we do see a slight smile from Min as Soon Bum was telling Min about Jung In.

ocne07111113h264720phdt.jpgocne07111113h264720phdtu.jpg

Everyone's all smile with the return of Min, except Jung In.

Poor gal.

Like alice said, one minute they're all cute and smiles, the next, they're a world apart.

ocne07111113h264720phdtx.jpg

I want to see more of happy, smiling Min.

This is an interesting scene. Maybe Min finally got on Jung In's last nerves and she loses it, so she scolds him.

He realizes his wrongs and makes that adorable looking face. Yea right, like that's ever gonna happen.

I love today's episode. I couldn't stop smiling throughout it. Maybe the funny from the last episode came upon this episode too or something. I just don't know. I still want an episode on Jung In's background and about her trauma though. That, I'm waiting and wanting to see.

:tears: Min's really gonna keep his distance now, after what happened. I don't want him too far. Just image when Yoo finds out he's a vampire. Then the distance between the two will definitely be far apart. Centuries apart. Oh, the agony.

Let's just hope that if Yoo does indeed know about Min later on, she'll accept him for who he is and she'll be the one to close their gap.

Hehe. I love this scene, even though I have no idea what they said to each other.

I'm assuming Min told Jung In that she's with him and that makes her stop.

He turns around and ask her, "Why? Don't want to?"

She then says something about, "We?" or "Us?"

Aw... she's all nervous having to be stuck with her hot vampire boss.

Who wouldn't though, right?

LOL I believe she is surprised that he said she will be working with him...and then he questions her if she doesn't want to considering her reaction. It was a cute exchange...reminded me of the time at the locker where she got all awkward when he was close to her...

Please don't let this be the last time we'll see something like this between the two.

Hehe. You know you like her and that she's the only one who can make you smile like that.

This scene was the cutest...her huffing and puffing like she was just about to catch him even though Min wouldn't have been there...and he barely holding on to his amusement at her trying to be tough.

Min asks about Jung In and Soon Bum is all annoyed about it.

But we do see a slight smile from Min as Soon Bum was telling Min about Jung In.

I think he tells her she's worried about him because the other Prosecutor Boss seems to make a comment to Jung In about Tae Yeon as well which seems to surprise Jung In

Everyone's all smile with the return of Min, except Jung In.

Poor gal.

It kind of gets sad here...because she rushes to check up on him only to be dismissed...

This is an interesting scene. Maybe Min finally got on Jung In's last nerves and she loses it, so she scolds him.

He realizes his wrongs and makes that adorable looking face. Yea right, like that's ever gonna happen.

She looks like she's scolding both Soon Bum and Min...so I wonder what it's about...at first I thought the crying girl they showed was Yoo but it seemed to be the other girl from the case...

I love today's episode. I couldn't stop smiling throughout it. Maybe the funny from the last episode came upon this episode too or something. I just don't know. I still want an episode on Jung In's background and about her trauma though. That, I'm waiting and wanting to see.

I think this episode involved a lot of emotions and conflicts of the relationship between Jung In and Tae Yeon...So I'm interested to see how they will proceed in relation to Jung In's trauma as well...am I the only one who feels 12 episodes won't be enough...

Episode 8 Synopsis has been added

8화 <달>

유명 여류 화가가 머리와 허벅지에 피를 흘린 채 변사체로 발견된다. 금고 속 사라진 그림, 지문과 혈흔이 감쪽같이 지워진 사건 현장에서 그나마 남아 있던 현장 증거들은 유일한 목격자였던 피해자의 조카가 범인임을 가리킨다. 하지만 지난 20년간 중증 불면증에 기면증을 앓아온 환자인 그녀는 범행 사실을 부인하고, 수사팀은 유일한 단서인 그녀의 증언에 따라 사건 수사를 진행하는데…… 유명 그림 뒤에 감춰진 깜짝 놀랄만한 사건의 진실! 진짜 범인은 누구인가?

Guest Sparkly_Chic

VP is sooooo good! It's killing me to wait a whole week for a new episode to come out :crazy: Can't wait to see how the relationship between Min and Yoo will develop, wishing that the producers and writers will do something about their sizzling on screen chemistry!

Episode 8 Synopsis - translation by happy22qt (a big thank you!

:wub: )

Title: Month

Summary: A famous female painter who was tied on a chair and bled from the head down to her legs was found dead. The paintings in the safe were missing, the fingerprints and bloodstains were cleaned after the incident.

The only evidence left at the crime scene after the culprit escaped was the victim's niece who was at the site and is now considered as an eyewitness, but she has been suffering from a narcoleptic disorder caused by a severe fire 20 years ago.

She denies committing the crime when questioned as the investigating team starts its investigation based on her testimony... The surprising truth about the case is hidden behind a famous painting! Who is the real killer?

I just watched the preview OCN posted on youtube (it's different from the one at the end of the episode) and OMG, Jung In will get into a car accident! :o There's no way I'll be able to wait for Sunday now...

Credits to happy22qt from Welcome to happy's world and OCN YouTube channel.

OMG, guys! Look what i found  

:w00t:

A link to watch our favorite drama live!  :wub:

I know it's late but I'm just so happy that now we have a chance to watch the live broadcast.

*Will post my thoughts about 7th episode later*

Nice. I think you just saved a whole bunch of lives. :lol: I'll add the link onto the first page.

Episode 8 Synopsis - translation by happy22qt (a big thank you!  

:wub: )

Title: Month

Summary: A famous female painter who was tied on a chair and bled from the head down to her legs was found dead. The paintings in the safe were missing, the fingerprints and bloodstains were cleaned after the incident.

The only evidence left at the crime scene after the culprit escaped was the victim's niece who was at the site and is now considered as an eyewitness, but she has been suffering from a narcoleptic disorder caused by a severe fire 20 years ago.

She denies committing the crime when questioned as the investigating team starts its investigation based on her testimony... The surprising truth about the case is hidden behind a famous painting! Who is the real killer?

I just watched the preview OCN posted on youtube (it's different from the one at the end of the episode) and OMG, Jung In will get into a car accident!  :o There's no way I'll be able to wait for Sunday now...

Credits to happy22qt from Welcome to happy's world and OCN YouTube channel.

Oh my gosh. I just saw that preview and was gonna post about it too. :lol: Doesn't it seem like the car that crashes into her, was driven by Soon Bum? Because they kept going back and forth between him and her. Hopefully, it ain't like that. But what got me laughing was, while watching that scene, I imagine Min super speeding his way infront of Jung In's car to stop the other car, like in Twilight. :lol: Oh, how I hate that movie.

The other funny thing about the preview was the end, where Jung In was yelling at both Min and Soon Bum about being a team or something. :lol: They couldn't say nothing afterward. Hilarious.

Just went back to rewatch the video and its definitely not Soon Bum who runs into Jung In. It was the suspect who Soon Bum was chasing that crashes into her. :( The waiting game begins, again.

Nice. I think you just saved a whole bunch of lives. :lol: I'll add the link onto the first page.

Oh my gosh. I just saw that preview and was gonna post about it too. :lol: Doesn't it seem like the car that crashes into her, was driven by Soon Bum? Because they kept going back and forth between him and her. Hopefully, it ain't like that. But what got me laughing was, while watching that scene, I imagine Min super speeding his way infront of Jung In's car to stop the other car, like in Twilight. :lol: Oh, how I hate that movie.

The other funny thing about the preview was the end, where Jung In was yelling at both Min and Soon Bum about being a team or something. :lol: They couldn't say nothing afterward. Hilarious.

Just went back to rewatch the video and its definitely not Soon Bum who runs into Jung In. It was the suspect who Soon Bum was chasing that crashes into her. :( The waiting game begins, again.

At first I also thought that it was Soon Bum's car that crashed into Jung In's car but now I'm sure it's not him. The way he called out Jung In's name really made me worry. That scene at the end of the preview, where Yoo lectures them must be before or after the accident, because Soon Bum is wearing different clothes. I'm so worried now, hope Jung In will be fine, though I secretly wish that she get's hurt and we'll see a very worried Tae Yeon rushing to the scene. :wub:

Your thought about Min super speeding his way infront of Jung In's car to stop the other car just cracked me up. (I also hate Twilight by the way :sweatingbullets: ) But I wouldn't mind seeing how our hero will once again come to the rescue. Oh, don't you think that it would be really refreshing to see Jung In saving Tae Yeon :lol:

Hi guys,  

fist post here...

Don't know why but I didn't followed VP on soompi like I usually do with the korean dramas (I know I'm stupid for this)...

First of all I want to say that this drama is so different from the others that it seems unreal, an amazing surprise...

Min and Jung In are perfect together and in the last episode their relationship finally started to change(so happy)...

I'm a romantic so now  I can not resist until the next episode...

P.S.

@nateko thanks for the preview and the summary, next week there will be a lot to watch...

@aouah I want " Min super speeding" and saving Jung In too, fingers crossed!!!

@nateko Thanks for the translation and the preview...the website seems to have different preview from after episodes I can't believe I've never checked it out...

A few episode previews end with Jung In & Tae Yeon having their usually verbal (and non verbal) back and forth...also thanks for the live link...aouah is right you probably save a lot of lives...

@aouah The twilight scenario cracked me up too...That would be hilarious (not a fan of Twilight myself)

*sigh* I know I should have stayed away...Sunday is too far away...I definitely don't think it was Soon Bum's car because his angle seems parallel to Jung In's and Min doesn't even seem to be on scene so I wonder how that will play out. I do love the scene where she's yelling at them both (I hope this doesn't get edited out). They both kind of look kind of guilty...I think she's kind of upset that they didn't include her in something...

Sunday come sooner please...

@_emy_rose_ Better late than never....welcome and happy posting...!

At first I also thought that it was Soon Bum's car that crashed into Jung In's car but now I'm sure it's not him. The way he called out Jung In's name really made me worry. That scene at the end of the preview, where Yoo lectures them must be before or after the accident, because Soon Bum is wearing different clothes. I'm so worried now, hope Jung In will be fine, though I secretly wish that she get's hurt and we'll see a very worried Tae Yeon rushing to the scene.  :wub:

Your thought about Min super speeding his way infront of Jung In's car to stop the other car just cracked me up. (I also hate Twilight by the way  :sweatingbullets: ) But I wouldn't mind seeing how our hero will once again come to the rescue. Oh, don't you think that it would be really refreshing to see Jung In saving Tae Yeon  :lol:

Hm... I don't know if it'll be before or after she yells at the both of them. I kinda want to think that it'll happen before because something is telling me that the person who is driving the mysterious car, might be the girl they''ll later on interrogate.

Ha. I so agree with you about secretly wanting Jung In to get hurt so we can see a worry Min. Now that would be a sight to enjoy. As for Jung In saving Min, that I definitely want. Since Min took a scalpel for her, you know, maybe she can take a bullet for him? ^_^ I already have the perfect scenario in mind, but won't share it. :P

Hi guys,  

fist post here...

Don't know why but I didn't followed VP on soompi like I usually do with the korean dramas (I know I'm stupid for this)...

First of all I want to say that this drama is so different from the others that it seems unreal, an amazing surprise...

Min and Jung In are perfect together and in the last episode their relationship finally started to change(so happy)...

I'm a romantic so now  I can not resist until the next episode...

P.S.

@nateko thanks for the preview and the summary, next week there will be a lot to watch...

@aouah I want " Min super speeding" and saving Jung In too, fingers crossed!!!

Nah. Min saving Jung In again ain't gonna happen back to back. Maybe in a later episode though. We'll just have to wait and see. But you know how the writers are. They might make it seem like she's gonna get hit, but she ain't. I bet ya anything they're gonna have the car, who's about to hit her, swerve at the last moment before impact or have the car stop just centimeters away from Jung In's.

Don't worry, you ain't stupid for not following Team Min like you do with the others.

But when you say unreal, are you referring to, fake? Or unbelievably amazing? :sweatingbullets:

@aouah The twilight scenario cracked me up too...That would be hilarious (not a fan of Twilight myself)

*sigh* I know I should have stayed away...Sunday is too far away...I definitely don't think it was Soon Bum's car because his angle seems parallel to Jung In's and Min doesn't even seem to be on scene so I wonder how that will play out. I do love the scene where she's yelling at them both (I hope this doesn't get edited out). They both kind of look kind of guilty...I think she's kind of upset that they didn't include her in something...

Sunday come sooner please...

Oh man. If that does happen, I might end up punching my computer screen or something.

Oh, don't ya think that the next episode might be an introduction to an episode about Jung In's past? You know how the ending of the preview during yesterday's episode ended with the girl getting kidnap by those look-a-like gangsters, maybe they'll bring in Jung In's father in the next upcoming episode. :unsure: But that's a wishful thinking, huh? :sweatingbullets:

Oh shoot. Ya know what would be funny? If Jung In meets Mr. Hot Bartender and he develops a crush on her. :lol: Oh, what about instead of having Min save Jung In, we can have Mr. Hot Bartender come save her? :lol:

Oh man. I've been meaning to get this off my chest, but the show really needs to get another make up artist. The eyeliner was perfectly done the last 6 episode for each character, but this episode was so horrible. The man-liner on Min was so thick and the eyeliner on the left side of his eye looked mess up. It looks uneven. Especially on Jung In's. It was kinda smeared on her left eye. But the worst thing is, is that you can tell and see it.

aaakqtg.jpg

Um... he looks like he's really gonna bite her.

bbbwg.jpg

He's so dorky.

It's funny to see a man his age still act all dorky and childish, yet can still be so cute and lovable at the same time.

Credits to OCN Naver Blog

Archived