[JAPAN MOVIE 2012] ホタルノヒカリ HOTARU NO HIKARI

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

FUJIKI NAOHITO, AYASE HARUKA
Ayase Haruka, Fujiki Naohito head to Rome for “Hotaru no Hikari” movie

The NTV drama series “Hotaru no Hikari” will get a movie in 2012, it has been announced. The movie’s title has not yet been decided, but the story is planned to take place in Rome, Italy, and will be shot on location.

Based on Hiura Satoru’s manga of the same name, “Hotaru no Hikari” had its first season as a television drama in 2007, averaging a 13.7% rating. In 2010, it returned for a second season and improved to a 15.5% average rating.

“Hotaru no Hikari” stars Ayase Haruka (26) as an office worker who has no interest in love and spent her free time idly at home. Her lifestyle is forced to change when she unexpectedly begins living with her boss, played by Fujiki Naohito (39). Love develops between them, and they eventually marry. The movie will take place a couple years after the second season of the drama, when the two take a trip together to Rome.

Shooting will start in the middle of this month. Yoshino Hiroshi, one of the directors of the television series, will be in charge of the film. Returning cast members include Itaya Yuka (36) and Yasuda Ken (37).

Guest HERMIT

I'm sure looking forward to this.

I know that JIN 2 has just recently wrapped, but I'm already suffering from Ayase Haruka withdrawals.

I need my Ayase fix! :wub:

Oh well, I guess I'll just have to patiently wait for Princess Toyotomi to eventually be downloadable for viewing. :phew:

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AYASE HARUKA~!!!~!!! <3 <3 AND FUJIKI NAOHITO~!! <3 ^-^ I was so happy when the first drama came out. 2 of my favorites together~! Now more! Muahahahha! I shall have a marathon again!

<3

• 1 month later...
Guest HERMIT

znew2t.jpg

Ayase Haruka is currently visiting Rome, Italy with Fujiki Naohito to film for their upcoming movie “Hotaru no Hikari” which is scheduled to be released in early summer 2012. In recently released photos, Ayase appearedin a wedding dress. As reported previously, this is the movie adaptation of popular TV drama.

The movie will feature the bustling honeymoon of Hotaru(Ayase) and her husband Takano(Fujiki) in Rome. They filmed at famous places for “Roman Holiday“, and just like Audrey Hepburn and Gregory Peck, they were driving around the city on a scooter Vespa.

Many tourists’ eyes were riveted on those “Japanese Hepburn&Gregory.” Fujiki felt a bit shy about that and said, “I was embarrassed to have pictures taken of me.“ On the other hand, Ayase seemed just happy with her first overseas filming and said, “It’s amazing filming in Rome in a wedding dress!”

As Ayase said that she and Fujiki are attuned to each other through its drama series, they make a perfect pair.

Ayase said, “I wish this movie will attract the young generation who don’t know “Roman Holiday”, and make them want to go to Rome.” Fujiki also commented with full of spirits, “Wherever we film, Rome make it into a great scene. With this great location, I want to make a wonderful movie.”

They will continue filming in Rome until the beginning of October.

SANSPO

znew1s.jpg

znew1a.jpg

znew3.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Matsuyuki Yasuko, Tegoshi Yuya announced as cast members in “Hotaru no Hikari”

Posted on October 25, 2011 by tokyograph and tokyohive

screenshot20111028at192.png

Filming has already finished for the “Hotaru no Hikari” movie, but a couple of previously unannounced cast members were revealed today. Actress Matsuyuki Yasuko (38) and NEWS member Tegoshi Yuya (23) will play two new characters who are keys to the story’s development.

The movie, which reunites co-stars Ayase Haruka (26) and Fujiki Naohito (39), was first announced in August. The story follows the two of them as they take a trip together to Rome, so part of the movie was shot on location in Italy. Matsuyuki and Tegoshi both participated in the filming there.

Matsuyuki’s character is a woman lethargically spending her life in Italy after losing something important. She is described as the Italian version of the “dried-up woman” (“himono onna”), though she is different in a way from Ayase’s character Hotaru (the original “dried-up woman”). Tegoshi plays the part of Matsuyuki’s younger brother.

Matsuyuki commented, “Though it was hard to build up the role, the mood that this movie has, and the atmosphere in Italy match quite well. So I was able to enjoy the filming.”

On the other hand, Tegoshi’s role will be “Saeki Yu” who is ditzy, and cares about his sister. Tegoshi said that he has been a fan of the drama series, and he continued, “The atmosphere at the filming was the same as the one in drama, so it was very intimate.”

“Hotaru no Hikari” is scheduled for release in early summer 2012.

screenshot20111028at192.png

Matsuyuki Yasuko in Hotaru no Hikari

Sources:

Sankei Sports

Sports Hochi

Images from Sankei Sports

Pictures from ockoala's blog on Hotaru no Hikari the movie:

hm1r.jpg

hm2st.jpg

hm3o.jpg

hm4v.jpg

hm5wv.jpg