Gift helping

Guest Hearted

Guest Hearted
Which bag?
I don't want to be given another brand of bag. Since my mom would really want an LV one. I know some people think the print is obnoxious and so forth, but some of the styles are nice. What styles do you guys suggest, so far me and her both agree on the Palermo and Trevi. I know she doesn't like the Neverfull since it's not with a zip for the main opening. So what style would you guys suggest? The use would be for casual to high semi formal~ I know this is a bit close, since me and my dad are going today to get it (it's early 2:00 AM here). Going to sleep soon, but I would like some input before really deciding which is best for her.

The Trevi resembles a travel/duffle bag due to the latches but this effect depends on color because the white does doesn't have the same vibe. The Damier design feels unisex and I can envision some businessmen traveling with that exact bag as his stowaway. The Palermo should last longer in terms of style due to the Monogram canvas. Some people don't like it due to its prevalence (real and knock-offs) but who cares about that. 

Monogram looks better in casual, everyday scenarios whereas Damier might suit the corporate/business world better with its subtle design. 

OWRL5.jpg

EBMf8.jpg

Guest tofuxx

i would go w/ the trevi damier because the shape looks nice whether she opts for double handles or single strap. i think the brown damier is better suited for moms because it looks more classic. the white damier looks just a bit more youthful. though both colors are fine.

Archived