The Vow [Release Date: Valentine's Day 2012]

Guest music-life

Guest music-life

Rachel McAdams, Channing Tatum

thevowmovieposter337x50.jpg

Storyline: 

A newlywed couple recovers from a car accident that puts Paige (Rachel McAdams) in a coma. When she wakes up she has severe memory loss, forgetting about her husband, Leo (Channing Tatum). But Leo is determine to win his true love's heart all over again.

Casts:

Rachel McAdams as Paige

Channing Tatum as Leo

Jeffrey Donovan as Enzo

Lucas Grabeel as Corby

Watch the trailer

here

***This film is actually based on a true story according to rachelmcadams.org 

By the way, if there's a thread already, can someone notify me so I can delete this thread. I checked all over already but there's no thread so far. Thanks. :)

Guest graceyoon

nooooo it should be rachel and ryan *sobsob*

in all seriousness though, wasn't that the notebook?? although it was her old age that caused her dementia to forget and ryan's character to help recall her memory through a book

Guest toGETherONE

nooooo, why did i click into here? darn, i got suckered into here and now got to put this film in my "must watch" list. the story is a cliche however the acting cast may bring a different light to this overused story.

Guest nana544

I'm excited to see this movie :)!!!! I like Rachel and Channing proves to me that he can act in love story like this from Dear John.

• 2 months later...
Guest b2stbaaby

This looks so cuute! Love both the leads too- I mean, one of them is from Nicholas Sparks' The Notebook, and the other is from Sparks' Dear John........ they are perfect for their roles in this movie! Can't wait to see it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest massive toene

Premiere 'The Vow' in L.A.

Rachel McAdams shows off her bangin’ new hairdo at the premiere of her new movie, The Vow, on Monday (February 6) at Grauman’s Chinese Theatre in Hollywood.

The 33-year-old actress paired her custom Vivienne Westwood dress with Pomellato jewelry, and shoes and a bag both by Christian Louboutin.

Rachel stars as Paige in the romantic drama, a woman involved in a car accident who wakes up from a coma with severe memory loss. Channing Tatum plays her husband, Leo, who works to win her heart again.

rachel-mcadams-vow-premiere-09.jpg

rachel-mcadams-vow-premiere-03.jpg

Omg... I was hoping for a better male lead but Rachel will make the movie amazing. She looks stunning in the blue dress and this movie is definitely on my must-watch list!

I actually went to watch The Vow tonight. Not a huge fan of either Channing Tatum or Rachel McAdams, but I must say, Rachel is gorgeous! I really like her with the brunette hair. Overall, the movie was okay. I think the "mystery" of the movie was largely underwhelming. I was a bit disappointed with what was revealed but you can't really expect too much from a romantic drama like this one. Also, Scott Speedman, who plays Paige's ex-fiancee, had this smirk that made me want to punch his face every time he showed up on screen lol The ending was cute but not definitive. It's a nice romantic movie for Valentine's week~

Guest Courtknee

Rachel McAdam's character annoyed the crap out of me.

I thought the whole movie was going to be cute and the guy trying to recreate their love story and stuff. BUT NOPE.

It was an okay movie. Had higher expectations.

Archived