The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest IvesIvy

Of course margs, and, it reminded him also the last "DO NUT kiss"
w/ K-T ..hehehe :)) :))

margs said: Good morning.... :D:D:)) :)) yong yong yah!! Your having a headache after seing this ep.. :D:D (credit to the owner of the photo)

Guest IvesIvy

BluenB said:

THE REASON WHY SHIN HYE CAN'T STOP LAUGHING & GIGGLING BEC. YONGHWA KEPT ON TELLING HER "DON'T LAUGH IT'S REAL!" HE WAS REFERRING TO THEIR KISSING SCENE.
THIS KISSING SCENE WAS TAKEN FOR 10 TIMES. JUST 10 TIMES. KYAAAAA ~~
cr: to Yongshin FB

Guest IvesIvy

dhewi86 said: Happy 1000 pages... :-bd Guys correct me if I'm wrong... Just my delulu or not, I see cnblue picture at Pinocchio episode 3 at 34.50 until 34.53 (sorry I don't have a picture that scene). And at Pinocchio episode 4 choi in ha said "my uncle has become a Dragon"....(lol..who is in her mind when she said that) :\"> I think I need a medicine, my delulu is overload.. :(

Guest IvesIvy

margs said: W/ Shin hye unni instagram Update 112114 :D just find it that jongsuk oppa is also a dooley fan .. Hahaa look at the picture unni upload hahaaa.. So yongyong nothing to worry about... She is in good hand... :D

Guest fitrah90

hye dooliers... 
ottoke? i am missing both of them (Yongshin) so badly... its been many years and too long to wait for them.. anything cannot cure my longing and yearning towards them.. :( Yong Hwa ssi and Shin Hye ssi, please give back our dooley and Yongshin happiness in recently years.. please... 
iam sorry but thank you dooliers.. hehe
i have seen and read your posts, and i have to said, not desperately :P i miss all of you, @ivy0903 @BluenB @elinaelina @sonjawong0204_213c @ShilohB @EsmeraldaG @cikbella90 @Veniii @margs @JenniferG @NaryeL @Yongshins2 @wangie @luhanaloopsy_4a9d @ganada @jyhpsh and other dooliers.. and to my new friends.. @ZaidaS @dibbieS @ShilohD @dhewi86 and to all of you my new friends.. and to my sunbaenims.. recently, i have seen all your post here.. welcome back! :\"> thank you because you create dooleys mode in here so we can keep spazzing until now.. thank you!
annyeong.. :-h 

Guest IvesIvy

BluenB said:
EsmeraldaG said: BluenB said:

THE REASON WHY SHIN HYE CAN'T STOP LAUGHING & GIGGLING BEC. YONGHWA KEPT ON TELLING HER "DON'T LAUGH IT'S REAL!" HE WAS REFERRING TO THEIR KISSING SCENE.
THIS KISSING SCENE WAS TAKEN FOR 10 TIMES. JUST 10 TIMES. KYAAAAA ~~
cr: to Yongshin FB

Guest IvesIvy

fitrah90 said: hye dooliers... 
ottoke? i am missing both of them (Yongshin) so badly... its been many years and too long to wait for them.. anything cannot cure my longing and yearning towards them.. :( Yong Hwa ssi and Shin Hye ssi, please give back our dooley and Yongshin happiness in recently years.. please... 
iam sorry but thank you dooliers.. hehe
i have seen and read your posts, and i have to said, not desperately :P i miss all of you, @ivy0903 @BluenB @elinaelina @sonjawong0204_213c @ShilohB @EsmeraldaG @cikbella90 @Veniii @margs @JenniferG @NaryeL @Yongshins2 @wangie @luhanaloopsy_4a9d @ganada @jyhpsh and other dooliers.. and to my new friends.. @ZaidaS @dibbieS @ShilohD @dhewi86 and to all of you my new friends.. and to my sunbaenims.. recently, i have seen all your post here.. welcome back! :\"> thank you because you create dooleys mode in here so we can keep spazzing until now.. thank you!
annyeong.. :-h 

Guest fitrah90

yes yes my dear @ivy0903 i have seen that.. hehe thank you.. :x i love you! but.. 1000 pages means we have put so many memories and thought in this pages all this while.. i will miss to read all those back read in future our beautiful thoughts and supports to both of them.. there is no way to back to those days again.. huhu
Dear Ivy, just call her.. then she will appear soon.. sooner or later..dear sis @elinaelina dont mad at me.. :D iam sorry and  i love you!

Guest IvesIvy

CNBLUE LOVE IS .. exclusive interview
CECI MAGAZINE - THAILAND
- june 2014

Ceci : Can’t Stop is your all composed album. What is your inspiration to make this?

YH : Yes, we written and composed all songs by ourselves on this mini album. We put all our effort into it. We were inspired by all our experience in our past. We collected experiences and present it in the way we like.

So It's real, by composing I'M SORRY track before was a sad love story

happened in yonghwa's life.. kkk.. Expressing feelings into music related to true

to love stories happenings in him.. 

LOVE is lyrics:

LOVE is always this cruel

LOVE is always this sharp

LOVE is always like fire

Even when we know this, we still LOVE..

Break-Ups are always this painful

Break-Ups are always this hurtful

Break-Ups are always like this

Memories will grow to become mere recollections..

Yonghwa said from I'M SORRY interview that all break ups are hard..

Definitely he broken up w/ some one else before.. and, CAN'T STOP

CNB MINI ALBUM were the ANSWERS of all yonghwa's heartAches.

Like others Dooliers said can't stop is "THE RECONCILIATION ALBUM" kkk

Ceci : You’ve been together for more than 5 years. Please let us know what are the charming of each members?

YH : Min Hyuk is very expert in IT, Gadget,Electronics. He is the IT boy of the band! (all laughed)

Minhyuk an IT expert :)) so yonghwa mean it?.. maybe, CNB minhyuk was

the one edited junghyon and shin hye photo last seoul fashion event ahhhh :)

Ceci : What to ‘Can’t Stop’ do it if a girl want to reach the heart of you?

YH : For Min Hyuk, must give him the best of cool gadget! Give him lots of these! (Laughed)

Ohhhh Yonghwa ssi, as far as I knew you were the one receiving Electronics

devices from FANS, not an ordinary but the latest devices of course.. :))

Thanks EveryOne..Enjoy Week-End ♥

images full credit to the owner

sorry for cutting this interview.. but thanks to :

sriwika ceci thailand/kelly blue star boice for translation

cnblue7.jpg?w=820
ctto

Archived