The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fitrah90

dear @sonjawng0214_213cc said:
JongHyun's eye got hurt on 22Oct
Seems that not yet recover so he wear the glasses.

Jong Hyun.. get well soon.. we are behind you and always supporting you and cnblue.. :)
can you hear this?? 

Guest IvesIvy

@sonjawong0214_213c     Since, this thread is for YONGHWA and SHIN HYE much better to set aside Lee Jonghyun situations here... to avoid some mis-understanding, we clarify to all of ushere that i brought up Lee Jong Hyuns name because we gave credits to him when he postedphoto together w/ shin hye.. claiming that he protects shin hye from bashers.. & realizing that he and shin hye are also close to each other.... and we are happy for that..  I'm sorry sonja but sometimes I've posted some funny things/a sort of delulu, But just only for fun...  

Guest sonjawong0214_213c

Lol @NaryeL‌ why jonghyun keep wear those glasses since cnblue introduce themselves to the audience until interview session.hehe

:D

by the way all of them are sooooo hot with those black suit...but,yong looks tired..he had to fly to china just after his filming ended..take care yong yong aaa..

;)

JongHyun's eye got hurt on 22Oct

Seems that not yet recover so he wear the glasses.

LEE JONG HYUN - CN BLUE

Music career[edit]

See also: CNBLUE

Lee debuted with CNBLUE in South Korea on January 14, 2010 with their lead single "I'm a Loner". Before their Korean debut, they debuted as an indie band, with Lee being the leader, in Japan in August 2009. Jung Yong-hwa then took over his place following the band's Korean debut. They made their major debut in Japan in October 2011.[7]

This is what i mean sonja, I'm the avid fan of cnblue since before,, and i'm so inlove

w/ them when yonghwa & his member are very close to shin hye.. 

This is definitely wrong. They clarify this on in the variaty show people inside by themselves.

Before their major debut in Korea on 14 Jan 2010. they've debut as indie band in Japan. Because YH need to film the YAB then JH take over to be deputy leader. YongHwa take back leader afterwards.

Guest sonjawong0214_213c

@ivy0903‌

because of this. Chinese YH fans and JH fans ever fight several times. JH fans blamed YH had steal the role of leader. but the truth is YongHwa already as leader. JongHyun just a guitarist but even not vocal.

Guest sonjawong0214_213c

@ivy0903‌ 
I enjoy all the things that you post. I am also delulu to have many thought. 
My JongHyun raised ShinHye be his friend. Although it us asked by YongHwa. But he really appreciated to show it. I'm really happy. 
He ever filmed the video for ShinHye 10 anniversary. Although being controlled by YongHwa. He is unable to say anything. but thru his facial express. We still can noticed he was appreciate to do it.

Guest IvesIvy

@sonjawong0214_213c     can you please send that variety show.. send it thru private message..we are off topic now.. I'm totally a YONGSHIN FAN and CNBLUE..you consider JH as submarine but you opposed my opinion.. whatever willbe, will be.. but for me.. I'm YONGSHIN FAN and CNBLUE FAN no doubtabout that... if i have mistaken for Lee Jong Hyun wikipedia then i havenothing to do.. but for me i'm referring my answer based on JH wiki.... and if wikipedia got wrong then, we have no choice, but to believe for our personal options...
PEACE :) 

@sonjawong0214_213c‌ and @ivy0903‌ they are brothers...i read somewhere about this news but forgoten from which sources..it happen when YAB time JH take a lead cuz YH just newbie in acting..but after YAB finish he took back the position...mian...

Guest IvesIvy

elinaelina

said: @sonjawong0214_213c‌ and @ivy0903‌ they are brothers...i read somewhere about this news but forgoten from which sources..it happen when YAB time JH take a lead cuz YH just newbie in acting..but after YAB finish he took back the position...mian...

Guest IvesIvy

Spices are important seasonings to have a good taste..like for relationship.. sometimes LQ can make relationship stronger..
I'm sorry again for bothering you dooliers.. have a good night and good day for overseas.. 
B0zH1FkCAAEyLIx.jpg
ctto

Haloo chingu dooliers hers some pic to uplevel our delulu mode ;):D:D

And to make our mrs. Dooley smile while she checking the thread forump for sometime.. Hahahaa.. My delulu mode strike again.. Hahaha

just wondering why the our request they grant always on time hahahahahahah..

We the dooliers are so smart and brilliant that its hint they show us cant guess right on time.. Hahhaaa

http://i43.tinypic.com/2u7alah.jpg/

Guest fitrah90

dear @ivy0903.. why are you said like that? you make me sad dear..
i am always happy by your post and your 'craziness' in this thread.. your delulu and thorough thinking and others dooliers friends also make me and indeed us (dooliers) more happy although we are in sadness and sorrow. sometimes a little misunderstanding makes us even more close than before.. we are all like a family. i had said just now right, you are all like a happy virus~ spreading virus quickly as anyone didn't notice and acknowledge that. then leave 'scar' on us. its contagious.. :-)
and i love you and all dooliers.. have a good night dear and may your days ahead always being bless by God. >:D<
Peace! :x

@fitrah90 said:

@ivy0903

why are you said like that? you made me sad dear...

myy dear @ivy0903... dont say that.. it make me sad too... i luv your post n delulu... keep continue...for me you and sonja always colors this thread..please stay longer for us... mian if i have hurting you... :-h :-t

Archived