The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Questions abt Shinhye :

1) Since when did you get to know Shinhye? And become fans of her?Since Goong S! 
2) Why do you love her/ wht makes you love her?I really love her personality, her natural image, and .. can I love all of her? haha
3) Wht is shinhye in your eyes?
Queeeeen!! ♥ 
- Yonghwa :
1) Since when did you get to know Yonghwa? And become fans of him?Since YAB! 
2) Why do you love him?He's Good actor, good singer, good person, good friend/son/bf.. hahahahaha
3) Wht is he for you?Be my sunshine Yonghwaaa

4) Wht song of him tht you like the most?One only??????????????? NOPE! But now I'm listening Can't stop so... ♥ ♥ ♥ 
-Dooley...  1) Who is your biased Yonghwa or shinhye?Daaaamn, min-huyk is an option? or any member of cnblue? or shinhye? or dongwook? or da hae? UPS! hahahahahah wrong ---- 

2) Why do you love dooley couple?Many times I ask myself this.. I never ship anyone before like with that couple (except my donghae couple) , I can see their chemistry and love, and I believe on friendship + love, they have all of this!! 

3) Do you think they're just friends or more? why?More.. more.. and more.. to infinity and beyond! 

4) Tell me 3 Things tht made you believe tht they're more than friends...- Every interview they do and talk about each other.- Their families know and have a good relation, they shared a friend group.. shin hye is another cnblue member.. - so many couple items and evidences ♥!! 

5) If they are really dating now wht you want them to do? If they are just friend wht you want them to do?
Now, I just wanna protect them, I want they confirm it and people cant stop say bad things about them and they can live their OWN life and enjoy. If they confirm I hope is before a dispatch hahaha! If they are only bestfriend, keep always that beautiful friendship.

6) If they are married in the future what will you do?Cry - laugh like a crazy b********* and then, take a plane to Seoul hahahahaha Above all, I will be VERY HAPPY. Like a proud mama.

7) If they are married with another man/woman in the future wht type of husband/ wife do you want for them?Sawwwwryyyy! Only can see now their relationship hahahah . I dont want care about future!! even when I dont know what happens to me tomorrow.. 

8) three words for them...YONGSHIN FIGHTING ALWAYS! 

9) your favorite song for Dooley.you've fallen for me

Ahhh I had fun doing it!! hahahahah 

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@sonjawong0214_213c
I really enjoyed reading your translation a lot.....hahahaha yeah~~~"MY HEART, My heart beating!!!" I love YH saying this~~did you see him looked a bit shy and got tinted red? Hahahaha
Definitely, She got big presents from YH, his heart??? :) :) :) well still he's alive so probably it was as worthy as his heart.
Is there anyone who can make gif this part of YH? He is so cute.
@JenniferG can you?

Wow YOU GUYS were having really fun here~~long long postings~~It's very good to see you really enjoy communicating!!!

Yeah, always there are too many immature in their mind and thoughts not to hesitate to move thier figers first before thinking if it's upright behaviour to do or not~~~

Do you know this song?

‘Love you’. You’re far away from me. I love you.
My love, please ring my ring my bell. And tell me now “I love you”.

Yes, I love you. I feel that you are near me. Love you.
My love, please ring my ring my bell. And tell me now “I love you”.

We are like the film ‘Love Actually’. We’ll be together soon. I believe.
Everynight you appear in my dream. My love, do you miss me too?

Hello my… You are my little star.
I want you back. Oh ring ring ring my bell.

Hello my… You are my shining light.
Miss you my love.

When will I see see see you again? When I can eat pancakes you made?
Everynight you appear in my dream. My love, do you miss me too?

Hello my… You are my little star.

Hello my… You are my shining light.
Miss you my love.

You are my little star.

Please come back. You’re my diamond ring.
Come back my love.

Oh ring ring ring my bell.

Miss you my love.

(2011, 2012 Cnblue was crazily busy by concert tours in Japan...so YH made this song saying  "call me...my love~~" :) )
YH interview : (pati pati 2013 Jan. sensibility dictionarys #30) new japan album released, talking about its new songs.
Ring, this song is about the story of man & woman who want to be together but can't....it's not about separation...I do not agree with the words, "out of sight, out of mind". I try to describe man's heart hope to see his love soon, "I want to see you ASAP" "I want you to come back to me soon..."
I composed this song 2012, April.
<-----------what happened to YoungShin around this time????  Yes, here it is!!!

When I can eat pancakes you made?
SH visited Lee Hongki with Kimchi Pancakes she made.

10171797_10202487623986456_1217979405372833279_n.jpg?oh=d37e7061a8ff55e46901970e75d23bda&oe=54F29961&__gda__=1424317653_a7d2ed66e763efcef76a2a9ebeeb2396

**the following is for your fun, whatever it's true or just fans' idea~~
Shi-ne : many of k-fans interpret that "Shine", which we can see YH uses this word a lot in his love songs, hints "SH". Its sound very similiar in Korean with Sin(sin)hye
(sounds almost same when you pronouce it fast) : Shi(si)-ne(ne). so you can see many nicknames of SH's fans in her DC contain this word "shi-ne"

SH has been the muse in many of YH's songs, whether it's about sweet love, heatbreaking or love he can't stop and finally propose "be my Mrs."...
One thing sure is They are soulmate each other.

Do you think YH got really annoyed when He said in his fanmeet that YH & SH were friends??? (First FM)
If he got annoyed,
He would NOT have said that ANJell members were still getting along very well...also He would like to film YRB2....(Second FM) 
I wish We, Dooliers do not react sensitively against what others saying or what YH or SH mentioning about each other publicly.....
they have grown as Super stars now.  That's natural they say that they are just friends!  they care of each other still a lot and are cautious more when saying words would do harm to each other....  that means a lot. :) :) :)

Hi dooliers....How are u today?!

Actually i've just read ur comments in this thread and really really thank u for ur beautiful comments :-)

At the first let me speak about Jonghyun's IG pic with sh, actually i dont know him alot but just know that he rarely posts a pic with a girl, i dont know the reason about the pic, maybe he got angry about those hateful comments from his hateful fans so 2 or 3 days after, he answered them in this way ;-)  "look at our pic, if u want to burn,just burn, i dont care" :-D :-D

All my dear friends, i know that reading those comments make u sad, but just know that they are celebreties, they are stars, their life is really different with us, we cant emagine how they live or how they feel, just bealive me that they know that as being a famous person they have unti fans, <mostly femail ones>, they cant escape from them, maybe just ignore them, if they wanted to care about thoes people's opinions, they would leave their job and sit at home!....i like sh's personality, she hears these insults but goes her own way, she is really strong, and bcz of that she is successful, so dont be sad, they themselves know how can overcome to these kind of situations, they have their personal life and have underlined for several times that their personal life is apart from their job, but unfortunatily there are alwayes these kind of people who dont care that "they are also human and hearing offensive words make them sad",....so we can not do any thing for them, they themselves know better how to answer them.... ;-)

And Dear @ivy0903, I do agree with u, we should speak with the head of shipyard to postpone ShinShin submarine building ;-) we should give the neigbour much time to breath and make themselves ready to see that huge submarine :))

And @elinaelina, u invited me to a party?! really?! :-D ivy0903, u wanna prepare party for submarine?! :-D SO, LETS GO PARTY TONIGHT (read this part with the music) :-D what should i wear?! :-D  is jonghyun himself invited too?! but through the thing that @ivy0903 said i dont say hi to jonghyun, i really get mad if say hi to him but he ignores me!! =))

Guest makino14

sonjawong0214_213c said: makino14 said: sonjawong0214_213c said:  At July the four boys met SH at the airport. But because of fans. they can't just greet their friend as usual. YongHwa want to greet her but he can't because he understand SH would be bashed by his fans. so he blamed that he even cannot talk to his friend. I really can feel how our CNBLUE boys love ShinHye. No matter how their fans thought. They do not want to cut up the friendship with her. And every time what they do related to ShinHye. they firstly think about to protect her. YongHwa previously protect her by himself. but now he can't do it in public. and asked his brother to do it instead.

BluenB said:
blue25 said: ivy0903 said:
For Simply Q & A portion of @BluenB
Dooliers reveal special feelings for CNBLUE and Park Shin Hye

@blue25 -  Yong Hwa bias
@sonjawong0214_213c - Junghyun bias
@yongshins2 - yonghwa bias
ME - yonghwa bias

I have noticed that we prefer MAN for our bias..  why? :)
Because we are Women, simply we love MAN  :)) just joking

Guest yongshinlove

@BluenB   c'mon  chinguya you're not only the one. M2E love Shinhye  tinyminy more than Yonghwa. Yonghwa is one step behind butttt  the thing here is.... Jonghyun is catching up. He is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo  i mean soooooooo  HOT and COOL that i can't even......!

[141023 FA cr.向日葵中的阿狸cri] Incheon Park Shin Hye~ Unnie came very early. In the midst of darkness, unnie's Europem yellow blinking hat..standing there arranging her hair, arranging her hat, arranging her shoes. She looks so adorable so petite. She came too sudden..can't even take pix of her properly. Feel that she's not in top form, so fans from Chengdu..prepared ro welcome 'big yellow hat' cheering on for her yah. The fans for the 2 endorsers..please stay together peacefully ah~ Original chinese FA cr.向日葵中的阿狸cri:20141023仁川朴信惠~欧尼来的很早 夜色中欧尼黄闪闪的帽纸 站着的时候各种整理发型整理帽子整理鞋子 样子好可爱好小一只 妹子来的太突然 都没能好好拍 感觉妹子状态不那么好 所以成都的孩子们 准备接好大黄帽 好好给妹子加油呀 两位代言人的饭们 和平相处啊cr: to jinjja wintercherubsource: http://www.tweetface.co/index.cfm/user/show/code/5BjZsojID

@BluenB don't be sad... ShinHye's my bias too, although my husband doesn't believe me. I love her a little bit more than YongHwa...haha

@makino14 Thank you for taking requests :) and i'm happy and grateful for translations though late. In this video, stating at 2:51 until the end.

and starting at 5:53, at ShinHye's parents' restaurant, esp what they talked abt with her mom

Thanks sooooo much :))

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Park Shin Hye departing Seoul to Chengdu - China

B0pLLkdCcAA53-E.jpg (580×773)
cr: to the owner of the vid and pic

Guest doremiiii

I don't know why some people dislike park shin hye so much. actually, I do know but it's still a really petty reason. That's what they get for turning a deaf ear to all those times cnblue said they were close to park shin hye ("she's like our 5th member")

btw, shinhye & jonghyun are the same age so they are real 'chingus' lol because in korea, they only consider those who are same age as their chingu.

Guest sonjawong0214_213c

@BluenB

Questions abt Shinhye :

1) Since when did you get to know Shinhye? And become fans of her?

Since GOONG S

2) Why do you love her/ wht makes you love her?

Her natural beauty attracts me. But at that time, I’m not taking serious about her personality. However, after I watched You’re Beautiful, I found she’s lovely, helpful and justice for helping newbie as YongHwa.

(one YAB interview. The reporter asked questions in sequence of 1. JKS, 2. SH, 3. LHK, 4. YH, but when the microphone pass to YH, he just speak one word and JKS play a tricks to say “oh it is finished” Then YH embarrassed to lower his head. Then SHINHYE bashed to JKS immediately blaming JKS makes YH so embarrassed. )That video shock me that how this little girl so brave to bash JKS for a newbie as YH. That makes me love her so much.

3) Wht is shinhye in your eyes?

Brave, Loyal, Honest, Kind, Helpful, justice angel.

- Yonghwa :

1) Since when did you get to know Yonghwa? And become fans of him?

Since You’re beautiful

2) Why do you love him?

I love band music so much, so I love him as a charisma rocker

3) What is he for you?

Frankly speaking, I’m a real fan of JONGHYUN, but YONGHWA is a good leader. Even to be a brother or leader, he also well handling his job. Of course his charisma on the stage really attracts me, and he can behave very mature and patient during criticized by others. He is very professional.

4) What song of him that you like the most?

I mostly like the ROCK song, “IN MY HEAD”, “HAVE A GOOD NIGHT”, “TIME IS OVER”, “I’M SORRY” these are CNBLUE’s songs, for his personal song, actually I love most is “처음사랑하는연인들을위해(very sorry to choose this, but it is really my most favorite YongHwa personal song. How regrettable for a good song have an image like this.)

-Dooley...

1) Who is your biased Yonghwa or shinhye?

I’m a JongHyun’s true fans, my bias is JongHyun

And it is too difficult for me to choose in between ShinHye or YongHwa,

I love ShinHye as an actress and angel. I love her perfect character and her professional attitude on her job.

I love YongHwa’s talent of wringing songs, his performance on stage and his well management to be a leader.

I cannot choose in between them. Can I just choose JongHyun?

2) Why do you love dooley couple?

The interactive for them is very natural, they trust each other, concern each other. But I found YongHwa seems more obvious indeed, bcus ShinHye is always very nice to everybody as like as an angel.

3) Do you think they're just friends or more? why?

I think they’re almost having engagement.

FTIsland’s member play tricks on ShinHye thru twitter without any hesitation. But all CNBLUE member is being controlled not to contact with ShinHye directly.

4) Tell me 3 Things tht made you believe tht they're more than friends...

- 2012 Baeksang awards. He gave flowers to her by his own decision and he sang the song on stage always pointing to her without hesitation.

- YongHwa’s mother ask her husband to change the sit for her because she want to sat next to ShinHye, and YongHwa openly confirmed it on variety show.

(I don’t know is it very frequent for a mother invite a unit girl to sit next to her in Korean, but it is a very meaningful in my country)

- He taken out himself from a project, which would definitely made him become more popular just because of SHINHYE

5) If they are really dating now what you want them to do? If they are just friend what you want them to do?

- If they are really dating, I just want them to enjoy how they love each other without any regret. Do not worry about fans. Fans are just crowds of person do not ensure to support idol forever. So, they two do not need to sacrifice anything for fans. But just make their everyday count.

- In my eyes, I cannot think they’re just friends, but if they’re stuck to be friends, that means they’ve deeply considered it is the only way to prolong the relation for each other. But I don’t think man and woman can be best friend forever, unless both of them not married. If not, even though still keep in touch but not still can be “best friend”, because mostly your best friend would be your husband/wife after marriage, as like as me. JongHyun also said that he don’t believed a man and a woman can purely only to be “best friend”.

6) If they are married in the future what will you do?

- always blessing for them. Pray for them, it is just another stage of their lives.

7) If they are married with another man/woman in the future what type of husband/ wife do you want for them?

- They’ll choose someone that they think well. Who knows? But I don’t think YongHwa can get another girl as like as ShinHye to walk along with his career during those good and hard times. Maybe he will be a very good husband and father. ShinHye also not easy to find a man treat her as like as YongHwa, bcus for the most memorable years, (age of 20-25), they hardly help each other, and those valuable memory would not be forgot for their rest life.  

8) three words for them...

Live without regret + make each day count.(sorry for too much)

9) your favorite song for Dooley.

(Still waiting a better song from YongHwa day by day)

Guest sonjawong0214_213c

@ivy0903
MEANING @elinaelina we can prepare party 
for SUBMARINE SHIP?  ohhhh wanna ask permission first for 
@sonjawong0214_213c
since she is  Lee Jung Hyun bias..  

MEANING @elinaelina we can prepare party 
for SUBMARINE SHIP?  ohhhh wanna ask permission first for 
@sonjawong0214_213c
since she is  Lee Jung Hyun bias..  

Permitted, If YongHwa do not take ShinHye, please let JongHyun and MinHyuk instead.
@veniii
I'm a true fan of JongHyun for several years and I know him much. He's a Busan boy who is really really straight forward, his character different from YongHwa, YH always have many consideration and many talking skills when he answer questions. but JongHyun is someone who will speak out what he think directly, He is a man who is not in favor to disturb other peoples private life and never doing any fan service, so if you say hi to him, he mostly do not reply you. because he only say hi to the fans that he familiar. and if he is not in mood, he will ignore any person just to go his own way. 
So he tweets what he wants in anytime without hesitation. If the company photo with ShinHye is taken by him on that day. He will just judge to tweet it out directly or not to tweet(judge means to discuss with someone, bcus he definitely do not do any judgement about this), Also, he is not someone to doubt a few days for considerate something, if he need to spend a few days for consideration, he just give up and not tweet it out.
From the photo. we can see the photo taking direction was from ShinHye, The photo seems to be taken by her phone but not JongHyun's phone, Yesterday ShinHye issued 4 tweets but without this photo. then JongHyun uploaded it on instagram and link to twitter during evening. it seems she gave the photo to JongHyun to tweet. but he get the photo, he is not someone to spend time for editing, and I never knew that he has the skills to edit photos(I translate all his twitter)...moreover, JongHyun is a man who do not think man and woman can be purely to be close friends. He is rarely very friendly to female. and I don't think he will privately contact with ShinHye to discuss whether the photo can be tweet...he hate troubles. this kind of hesitation really not his style. it seems the photo pass to someone first before pass to JongHyun for tweet out. Who is that person?
That person observe for a few days and give JongHyun to tweet it out. Do anyone know who had a skills to edit photo and can ask JongHyun to issue twitter?
Yes, JongHyun issued a twitter to bash the haters face. but it seems not the JongHyun's decision. please guess who is doing that.
May be BOSS MR. HAN or someone else?(How come Mr. Han considered whether ShinHye being bashed or not...)

Guest sonjawong0214_213c

ganada

[size=3]

**the following is for your fun, whatever it's true or just fans' idea~~
Shi-ne : many of k-fans interpret that "Shine", which we can see YH uses this word a lot in his love songs, hints "SH". Its sound very similiar in Korean with Sin(sin)hye

[size=3]

(sounds almost same when you pronouce it fast) : Shi(si)-ne(ne). so you can see many nicknames of SH's fans in her DC contain this word "shi-ne"

SH has been the muse in many of YH's songs, whether it's about sweet love, heatbreaking or love he can't stop and finally propose "be my Mrs."...
One thing sure is They are soulmate each other.

[size=2]

Do you think YH got really annoyed when He said in his fanmeet that YH & SH were friends??? (First FM)
If he got annoyed,

[/size][size=2]

He would NOT have said that ANJell members were still getting along very well...also He would like to film YRB2....(Second FM) 
I wish We, Dooliers do not react sensitively against what others saying or what YH or SH mentioning about each other publicly.....
they have grown as Super stars now.  That's natural they say that they are just friends!  they care of each other still a lot and are cautious more when saying words would do harm to each other....  that means a lot. :) :) :)

Archived