The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest silvergate08

i want to protest to the director and cameraman for not letting us show those hands!!

>:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P >:P

BjXtXa8CcAAPm2hjpglarge.jpg

Guest sheshel

Guess maby she heard that tomorrow " sport seoul " going to reveal another dating couple 

its not an idol couple , i heard maybe actor or actress dating !!

But Shin Hye is not an idol.OMO hopefully it's not them! Not that I'm hoping they are not a couple but IMO it's better if they keep it under wraps until they get married...

Guest xxshadowxx

Hey guys, no need to worry. I think it's already confirmed that it's someone else. Not our couple. I believe it's Brown Eyed Girls Ga In with some actor named Joo Ji Hoon.

And guess what, Ga In was in WGM with Jokwon.

Guest ShilohB

Good Morning Dooliers :-*

109286.gif ctto

I am SORRY if what I say will hurt anyone''s feeling....but, to be honest I REALLY-REALLY don''t like it if we post something about that recent '' Sports Seoul'' update in here.... for anything that is case sensitive-please use Twitter or KKT to communicate and pls don''t be too anxious about it... Have Faith and be strong.... I am not saying that we cant go to other fandom or ship to lurk... I do it sometimes just to get myself Detox & having FUN laughing at the FF.. :)) but u must make sure that u have a Strong heart and wont easily believe what others claim... :D
That''s all I want to say... Have a GOOD day :-*
It is more FUN to be Dooliers :D

A new day with a new Celebrity Dating :)Congratssss for them :) and congrats for those who SUPPORT them.... they have been friends for 8 years before becoming lovers. That s really a similar story "Friends ---> Lovers"
So, to celebrate our Dooley's Friendship, let's just once again listening to YH's song "Just the way you are" with a new Knet cmt (actually, this kind of Knets cmts have been posted so many times before in pann.nate)
10259975_10204055358208531_7789977653379

[TRANS} From last year when JYH sang Bruno Mars' "Just the way you are", the lyrics praises ab the lover who has a real natural beauty k Once listen to the lyrics, i just think about Park Shinhye k.
Bonus:"Just the way you are" Shinhye version & sang by Jung YonghwaSpecial thankss to our beloved firend @akazukin02

- EDIT -P/S 1: I miss YongShinP/S 2: I love their relationship, i mean close friendshipP/S 3: All r not made by me, it s a Knet cmt taken in this link belows.http://pann.nate.com/talk/316797201#replyArea

LDP_zpsd30110d2.jpg

Uhm, is this the right way to scale a photo? Ahahhaha, first time to post a photo...

Anyway, here's a fan art from my friend in FB. Because she did not confirm as to how I should credit her (her real name or a sobriquet), I'll call her T!na-Bee... So, that's her work of art.

(posted with her permission)

;;)

Guest ShilohB

Thanks manager_nim @se7enbigbang‌ for the knets comments..we are so lucky to have u..translating those comments with fair and unbiased translation (no translationshipping) :))

oh btw...are u using iphone?? Wow...now I can totally say u have a couple hp with 58.... :)) aigoo- @akazukin02‌ & @NorineJ also can be linked to that... :)) sorry @shemotional93 I forgot about u...are u using Apple? I mean Iphone too??

RUNS......

Guest maya2206

Thanks manager_nim @se7enbigbang‌ for the knets comments..we are so lucky to have u..translating those comments with fair and unbiased translation (no translationshipping)

:)

)

oh btw...are u using iphone?? Wow...now I can totally say u have a couple hp with 58.... :)) aigoo- @akazukin02‌ & @NorineJ also can be linked to that... :)) sorry @shemotional93 I forgot about u...are u using Apple? I mean Iphone too??

RUNS......

WOW congraaattsss!!! All of u have Iphone Couple Item =D> =D> :-bd :-bd

Thanks god I'm not using that Iphone because I dont want to be paired with kongkong....

=)) =)) =))

* @se7enbigbang‌ also using Iphone :D

/RUUUUNNSSS WITH ME SHILOH

Guest ShilohB

WOW congraaattsss!!! All of u have Iphone Couple Item =D> =D> :-bd :-bd

Thanks god I'm not using that Iphone because I dont want to be paired with kongkong....

=)) =)) =))

* se7enbigbang‌ also using Iphone :D

/RUUUUNNSSS WITH ME SHILOH

@maya2206‌ we both are lucky not to be coupled with KK... I am not using Iphone also... :)) my hp same brand with YH :D so, don't be mad at me if I'm going to claim that's my couple thing with YH :))

Let's hold hand...and RUNS together maya...

@se7enbigbang nice one there thank you for al the unbiased translations..so are you going to post the knetz comments not translated by netizenbuzz in series? if you need screencaps i have some on my phone hahaha!! but i know you have all the important comments about our OTP saved in your laptop. makes me want to steal your laptop  :>

i read somewhere that others jumped ship because they got bored with our OTP for their lack of interaction oh well good riddance to that shipper she doesn't deserve to be in this ship i bet when she gets bored with her new ship she will jump ship again... 

i agree with @ShilohB it's ok to lurk at our neighbours once in a while it will give you different perspective in the shipping world.. it helps you to be more rational you get to see behaviours of different shippers and it's up to you if you want to be like them how they act in social media from being rational - delusional to lunatic LOL! 

P.S. @ShilohB OMG! we have the same phone??!!?? does that mean we are dating??!?!?! :-O

NOT! :P

Archived