The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

cGJ4rJE.jpg

i just want to repost it and no im not spazzing mainly because im thinking this is their couple shirt or any sort there's more about it and im more hyped up because of that.. one word i can say BURNED!!!  @sweetbabo we got trolled hahaha!! 

@to our lurkers dont worry we will not start calling them 3.1 or 57 we are not that __________. :P

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@akazukin02 lol i understand who are you refer to......................................................................................................................kekekeke.

we are philip and margiela...who are boy and girl....hehehehehe.just for fun....you know.
happy spazzing dooliers!!!!ITS MORE FUN TO BE DOOLIERS! :)) :D =))

but anyway
@ShilohB
you release the cat army again i think tiger army is next =)) =)) =))
goodafternoon to all
@blackhole21‌ you still welcome here as long you support yongshin couple :)

lool were same ship in pocaguri couple hahaha

1782143_666082363444705_80977034_n.jpglool alien i know only a handsome alien its do minjoon from my love from another star thats my boyfriend in my dreams hahaha =)) =)) =))

Saw this on Tumblr :D Apparently Shin Hye and Yong Hwa were talking a bit loudly while on set but they did't know they were until a staff told them to keep quiet hahaha but what really made gif hundred times more awesome was yongsarang's caption, "That’s what happened when you enjoyed talking to someone, it’s as if you two are the only people in the world.. hehehehe" :Dtumblr_m3feomsa1D1r8o7xvo1_500.giftumblr_m3feomsa1D1r8o7xvo2_500.gifcredit: tumblr, yongsarang

Can't seem to find the original video but here's one BTS compilation including  

Guest sweetbabo

@blackhole21  first of all do i need to remind newbies or lurkers here how rational we are :???
1. we never give our couple ..couple stuff because we dont belive in giving them gifts individually and then claim its couple thing when they wear it
2. we dont believe on random coincidences abt numbers or colors etc
3. we dont belive in showing them banners and then claim a moment
4. we dont believe in fake scripted shows and claim thts their real feelings
5. we dont stalk or follow them around to prove anything

so dear no need to pinpoint us or bring us to reality. we know whats real or not
about those tees ..our couple wore it in a short time frame and so we spazz over it . and y cant we ??this is a shippers thread .
we believe in what our couple shows us tells us ..they r the bestest of friends and nothing in this world can beat it or say or prove its wrong .not to mention the only GIRL among yonghwas all KPOP and K ENT friends who SAT WITH HIS PARENTS in their HOME COUNTRY concert???

about ur CLAIM on dispatch answer being wrong  ... r u a dispatch employee?do u work for them dear ?have u hacked into their facebook to check their pms??how can u b so sure dear ?
about dispatch :crdt to netizenbuzz
when a recent  scandal was out

1. [+21,400, -140] Dispatch has been watching over them since last October... goosebumps.. do they live in parking lots or something
for another scandal

+6,546, -67] Dispatch is daebak ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
for another scandal

2. [+862, -169] Dispatch may get hated by netizens for invasion of privacy but they're still the most trustworthy when it comes to dating scandals.

1. [+1,378, -86] Everyone flames Dispatch for invading star privacy whenever they release pictures but any article written without proof pictures are met with demands of proof... what do you want the journalists to do ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+1,291, -89] Netizens can't make up their minds ㅋㅋ Flame Dispatch for invading privacy and then refuse to believe anything if it isn't Dispatch ㅋㅋㅋ

1. [+1,931, -18] ㅋㅋㅋ Look at this Sports Seoul competition with dispatch

when korean goddess kim yuna dating news was out
14,426, -283] Wow, Dispatch's class... have a great love!
[+19,480, -265] As expected of Dispatch, they crack open everything ㅋㅋ

so if anyone doesnot belive dispatch NOT my fault !!! thousands of people believe them in korea

Guest makino14

sweetbabo said: @blackhole21  first of all do i need to remind newbies or lurkers here how rational we are :???
1. we never give our couple ..couple stuff because we dont belive in giving them gifts individually and then claim its couple thing when they wear it
2. we dont believe on random coincidences abt numbers or colors etc
3. we dont belive in showing them banners and then claim a moment
4. we dont believe in fake scripted shows and claim thts their real feelings
5. we dont stalk or follow them around to prove anything

so dear no need to pinpoint us or bring us to reality. we know whats real or not
about those tees ..our couple wore it in a short time frame and so we spazz over it . and y cant we ??this is a shippers thread .
we believe in what our couple shows us tells us ..they r the bestest of friends and nothing in this world can beat it or say or prove its wrong .not to mention the only GIRL among yonghwas all KPOP and K ENT friends who SAT WITH HIS PARENTS in their HOME COUNTRY concert???

about ur CLAIM on dispatch answer being wrong  ... r u a dispatch employee?do u work for them dear ?have u hacked into their facebook to check their pms??how can u b so sure dear ?
about dispatch :crdt to netizenbuzz
when a recent  scandal was out

1. [+21,400, -140] Dispatch has been watching over them since last October... goosebumps.. do they live in parking lots or something
for another scandal

+6,546, -67] Dispatch is daebak ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
for another scandal

2. [+862, -169] Dispatch may get hated by netizens for invasion of privacy but they're still the most trustworthy when it comes to dating scandals.

1. [+1,378, -86] Everyone flames Dispatch for invading star privacy whenever they release pictures but any article written without proof pictures are met with demands of proof... what do you want the journalists to do ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+1,291, -89] Netizens can't make up their minds ㅋㅋ Flame Dispatch for invading privacy and then refuse to believe anything if it isn't Dispatch ㅋㅋㅋ

1. [+1,931, -18] ㅋㅋㅋ Look at this Sports Seoul competition with dispatch

when korean goddess kim yuna dating news was out
14,426, -283] Wow, Dispatch's class... have a great love!
[+19,480, -265] As expected of Dispatch, they crack open everything ㅋㅋ

so if anyone doesnot belive dispatch NOT my fault !!! thousands of people believe them in korea

Oh god really, i never thought tht there is a fake dooliers. I knw tht i just newbies here bt i've become a Yongshin shipper since four years ago so i was really sad when someone hurt my YongShin heart. Sorry i kinda harsh bt i'm very hate a liar. But it's ok, i don't want to happen a fanwar here bcs i knw tht uri YongShin don't like fanwar bcs of them just like uri dooliers sunbae said tht everyone will be welcome here as long as they really ship YongShin/Dooley n always respect each other :)>- Really i'm very proud of dooliers bcs u're very friendly n mature:x :x :xN about the similarities things as wht i've said before tht we just make a fun of it, we don't really believe the similarities bcs their friendship, their support n their concern for each other are more than just similarities things get it? (Sorry for my bad grammar i hope u knw wht i said)Hoho i think my chatty disease is relapse. I'm sorry, really, really sorry kkkk ^:)^It's more fun to be dooliers>:D< :x :)

Geez i forgot tht i wanted to post image (sigh) Ok i actually wanted to be superstar here just like u sunbaenim bt i think its really difficult n i also had to work hard bcs u guys are so fast n talent make a fan art, videos n may more. :( But it's ok i'll work hard FIGHTING \m/ images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQkDxhaSblzrNprd703jjjimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQHSKxGCnOhdHGzRfK5u0T
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQiUjgcFVETPfPr66-aUrimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRYrJcUThnYX4zOAqNFW2Z
ctto

Guest makino14

@blackhole21 the dispatch answer this year was a recent answer in PM by dispatch. That's why it's not disclosed in public on the site. That doesn't mean it was fake. Unless you really personally know someone who actually made that up, I don't think you can be sure that it is fake. I understand your doubt since you don't see it openly answered by dispatch on the site. but we also should respect this answer too. :)

Guest silvergate08

@blackhole21 the latest dispatch thing is not a fake but i dont need to explain this further. believe what you believe.

thank you if you are concern if the "truth will hurt us" but if you are truly a doolier then you should know that in this thread we are shipping their friendship more - we already emphasize on this a billion times.

seriously to the lurkers! we are spazzing here couple things and moments are just for fun. we are spazzing here just for fun. if our OTP will  not get together in the end it will not stop us to support them individually. so those haters or non-shippers save your quality time

Guest eyhnihs

Sorry to cut your post

makino14

said:

Just wanna emphasize: She's NOT only the ONLY GIRL among Yonghwa's all KPOP and KENT friends who sat with his parents, she's the ONLY PERSON among ALL HIS FRIENDS who sat with his parents at the family zone which was very far away from the VIP friend zone. 
And why would someone tweet ShinHye to tell her she was finally going to work with YongHwa in a drama? not to mention about Shinhye's response being "Really? Please take care of him". 
It's really about all these off-camera things that got me to believe in them. They are actor/actress and whatever intense love you see in the drama could be fake or imaginary cuz they are professional and trying their best in acting. All the "love" and "cuteness" in their eyes when they look at each other or even other people are also open to interpretation, depending which couple you ship. But all the closeness shown off-cam or below-the-table in their personal lives are undeniably spazz-worthy. These off-camera evidences can only be explained by the special relationship that are between them in real life. 

Archived