The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest huggles

Sorry if I cut the post too much?? Not used to posting here...Credits to the person who posted the photos below originally...
I hovered in here to see what was new and I saw the picture below...nice catch! We definitely can't know if it's really matching since the photos aren't that great in quality, but I can say they're both plaid lolx!
Anyhow, seeing the "matching" photo, I wanted to bring it into a full circle showing us another HEARTSTRINGS CONNECTION  :D :D :D See LeeShin's plaid (on the 2nd picture I uploaded)? Not the same, but similar enough for me to remember it...
Happy Dooley Day to you all!

1907590_717767611579146_1278480441894214

YongShinHSplaid_zps74ff023b.jpg

@ShilohB Omo u make me smiling n smiling alone like crazy 8-}Even my mom asked me "Hey dear, why r u smiling alone like tht? Do u have boyfriend?" then i said to her tht i smile bcs of YongShin n show her the photo of them... then my mom asked me "She is Gominam isn't she? Is she dating with Shinwoo?" N i answer to her tht i don't know bt they are BFF. N my mom asked again "Why they are not dating? They look a like." Kekeke Actually my mom is one of many fans of Yonghwa since YAB when my sister n i  bickering bcs of Shinwoo n tae kyung, my mom always at my side n said "Shinwoo is more handsome n manly, Tae Kyung is preety boy he is beautiful not handsome." Kekeke my mom is like me fangirl of ShinWoo ups Yonghwa i mean bt she is too shy to admit it n everytime i asked her "mom are u a fan of Shinwoo? U said tht he is handsome didn't u?" then she always answer me like this "I'm already old n had been married to u'r dad." then my dad also said like this to me "U'r mom is a fan of me. When i was Young, i'm more handsome then Shinwoo." Geez my dad is over confident u know, he is a jealous husband altough they have been married more than twenty-five years bt sometimes it made me think if someday YongShin marry will they are like my mom n dad, although they often bickering bt always so sweet n take care each other kekeke... :))
@ShilohB U have more? Can u PM me pls kekeke:x KEEP HOPING N PRAYING THE BEST FOR URI DOOLEY COUPLEIT'S MORE FUN TO BE DOOLIERS=))

Annyeonghaseyo, Soompiers?
I also read that blog about K-fans stating that our OTP is dating. Kyaaaa~~~ So happy!
Anyway, moderators... Uhm, is it all right to post my YongShin fanfic here? From Wattpad?

Anyway, here's my YongShin cellphone novel. It's not yet done yet... so for those who know what a cellphone novel is... Anyway, the chappies are just short, I might update them later after my CN Blue fic.
http://www.wattpad.com/story/14157525-i-am-not-what-you-see-a-cell-phone-novel

Guest lifeunconditional

hy , i am a newbie... i love yong hwa and i love dooley couple... but i have a question... what dooley couple still together ? cause i capture sign from cnblue album.. i think song can't stop to truth like a continues story... but.. its just i think... i dont know is the truth or not.... i hope dooley couple still together and always

lifeunconditional said: hy , i am a newbie... i love yong hwa and i love dooley couple... but i have a question... what dooley couple still together ? cause i capture sign from cnblue album.. i think song can't stop to truth like a continues story... but.. its just i think... i dont know is the truth or not.... i hope dooley couple still together and always
Annyeong Chingu :-h Welcome to Dooliers HomeI think Dooley couple always together 4ever bcs they are BESTFRIEND rite? Kekeke :DPls Don't thinking so hard if u loved uri YongShin pls keep spazz here n support them together n personaly ;)

I don't know why but blame it on my experience who always fell in love with my bestfriend, I do believe that they are having a special relationship..And that relationship is very beautiful..Even if they would eventually not be together and end up with someone else's in the end, I still believe that for one moment in their life, they were once fell for each other.
So, whatever their relationship was, is and will, I still believe that they both have a special place for each other in their heart, a special place that couldn't be replace with any body else.

So happy with that article!! I couldn't help but smile and spazz about it Also the comments are so positive, not just the knetz comments but also the comments of that blog post. :D And @ShilohB you said there was more, please PM me also hehehe thank you   
Edit: Wait, I just had to add this gif hahaha Whether, it true or whatever this totally captures what we dooliers are feeling right now  :)) :)) tumblr_mbgcozX9bC1riqizno1_400.gif
source

Guest ShilohB

hy , i am a newbie... i love yong hwa and i love dooley couple... but i have a question... what dooley couple still together ?

cause i capture sign from cnblue album.. i think song can't stop to truth like a continues story...

but.. its just i think... i dont know is the truth or not....

i hope dooley couple still together and always

hi...Welcome. .... :D

We never say they are dating dear..only they are best friend. ....the dating rumours came from the people that lives in SK...that's the people who sees them every day when we are just miles away from them and only know abt them through articles,blogs,twitter etc..

believe what u want to believe. there's no forcing anyone to believe that yongshin is real... :))

coz we are a family here...to serve and protect them...while having fun.. :-*

Guest jovanne

Waaaah! Happy dance!!! Last day of training and a bit exhausted but the moment i saw the article....OMG! My heart jumped for happiness!

Doolies please keep voting for shinhye at paeksang! Will vote again for the 3rd time later today! Fighting!!! :)

Grrrr... reposting... How can I delete the post prior to this?

Anyway... I soooooooooooooo love YongShin! That blog post made my day! And just as I address to anti-YongShin, the only thing to get "real stuff" about the OTP is through K-fans.  :x

Archived