The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 3bikinokobuta

@andacnblue‌ Chinguya, you are not alone in this, can I join in and be delulu together? Hahaha! Can I ask if I'm the only one that is getting the feels from SH Ameblo blog message and YH Shu Uemura CF? There's so much coincidence....to begin with, they both mentioned Cherry Blossom....

SH mentioned Cherry blossom and said she don't know why...but especially misses everyone. We know that someone that she most likely will miss has been busy lately and away from Korea...

YH said that whenever Cherry blossoms are in bloom, it reminds him of his girl.

He said, the girl that he is waiting for has beautiful skin like Cherry Blossom. We know who has exceptionally beautiful skin, and does so many skin care brands' CF.

He said, she is very important to him because she gave him inspiration. Remember AOA's song "Love is Only You"? The resemblance to SH self compose song "I Think Of You" is uncanny......and the recent "Diamond Gril" is also highly suspicious.....

He said, she accompanied him through many important moments. Well if you look at the important pages of YH's life, you can't help but notice that ONE lady has always been there with him. YH first screen debut YAB, First Award on stage, CNBlue Debut showcase, First drama as Male Lead, First personal fan meet in Japan, First Album where CNBlue composes all the songs, even first time giving flowers on big stage! (Squeal, twice!) She's even there for most of his concerts, which is very important to him.

Okie, I'm melting in my own delulu land, too much feels.... ;))

Guest jyhpsh

hmmm Yong Hwa is this how you disguise yourself when you are out and about with ur bff? ;))

But i think he hardly can hide himself since his heart always be seen ;) )(please see his red sweater on leaving day, his tee n hoodie the day he back )

Archived