The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

on this ep of happy together with Hwijae as one of the guest, it seems Hwijae knows all the little secrets of k entertainment world which leads me to think back when he teased shinhye about yonghwa hehe

Guest NorineJ

http://youtu.be/eTDp0u9i5OE

WATCH THIS VIDEO AND FOR THOSE WHO HAVENT KNOW OR SEEN TELL ME WHAT CAUGHT UR EYES IN THIS VID!!

well YH did went to c ms Dooley on the set of HEIRS before the tour huh?!? lol!! NICE..

Oh and most of the BOICE fans loves SH...dats gd news...ohhh more juicy news to come!!!

@pattituazon *waves* THANK YOU for clearing the Yongshin shippers from that rumor about Shin Hye dating a son of CEO. there is no way a YongShin will spread such false rumor we love Shin Hye and will never put her in a bad light. In addition why will we put another man with her in a picture when we have YongHwa to link with her ;)  . but we also not need to create rumors about her and Yong Hwa dating since media and entertainment personalities have been doing that since YAB days ;))   ...  thank you again for clarifying to your fellow MinShin shippers.. *sorry had to do it here i wouldn't want to barge in your thread as others may misunderstood or may get offended* 
HAPPY SHIPPING!!

Guest pattituazon

@akazukin02 No problem chinggu! <3 And I'm also sorry about my DP in this thread hehe. Even though I'm a MinShin shipper, I also love Yong Hwa and his relationship with Shin Hye. Happy shipping to you all as well! :)

Guest mycha26

NorineJ said:

http://youtu.be/eTDp0u9i5OE

WATCH THIS VIDEO AND FOR THOSE WHO HAVENT KNOW OR SEEN TELL ME WHAT CAUGHT UR EYES IN THIS VID!!

well YH did went to c ms Dooley on the set of HEIRS before the tour huh?!? lol!! NICE..

Oh and most of the BOICE fans loves SH...dats gd news...ohhh more juicy news to come!!!

Guest NorineJ

the part where there's a post made in twitter saying yh & jh were at the heirs filming site. lol!! and I search on twitter coz I added the person and its true.

maybe he visited a couple of times which is good if its true, before his hectic schedules after that....im sure (Dooley-sional mode ON) he was missing ms Dooley so much and maybe MH reports everything to him about whatever that was goin on at the site....

I believe up to now that their relationship whether as a couple or bestfriend is so so true and we should kp on supporting this ship!

Guest xxshadowxx

@dragonangel50 Hello!!! If you also don't mind can you please SHARE the picture with me too~~ I've been hearing you guys talking about it and it got me REALLY REALLY curious. 
I'm also a DOOLIER but I'm now finally posting on here for the first time. I've been a silent reader for as long as I can remember, probably in 2011 a few months before when Heartstrings begin. I feel VERY SORRY because the first post that I will post on here will be me asking for the picture. Again I'm very sorry~~~ but I hope to find new interesting things on here because I can finally leave my comments and my feelings about our LOVELY COUPLE. Also it's very nice to know that people haven't lost hope in them because of Heirs. I thought we've probably lost half of the shippers because there hasn't been no connection between Yonghwa and Shinhye lately. It saddens me to know that but I hope I don't get any hate for posting about this.

i just want to talk my nonsense dooleysional here... hope you won't mind... 
Do you want to know the real Park Shinhye?Watch Heartstrings
Do you want to know the real Jung Yonghwa?Watch Heartstrings

Why?because Lee Gyu Won will try her best to show her inner self, she work hard to sing well, dance well and act well.the most important is, she was afraid of antis...
because Lee Shin shows us his addicts to guitar, how good he is at composing, and his jealousy of course..
Real life:Park Shinhye work her best in all her projects. if she dance, she dance perfectly. if she sing, she sings melodiously. and if she acts, she acts wholeheartedly. and she was afraid of antis...p/s: even Yonghwa admit that she is an emotional actress and she dance better than any girl groups.
Jung Yonghwa really loves his guitar. he is good in making songs too. he can collaborate with anyone and the outcome is wonderful. he is jealous if people doesn't care much about him too..p/s: Shinhye often said that he likes Yonghwa more when he sings and his jealousy. she even said it to his fake wife..
So, all i want to say is Heartstrings is the story of Jung Yonghwa and Park Shinhye.. Only their name were different, but the person we see on each episodes are YongShin...  

sorry, i blabber to much...LOL

Archived