The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yoonhacci

Its a while after my last post. I just want to share a bit. I just finish watching wgm, n what i want to say is no need to worry about that, its really just program. I believe yong and shin is honest person, when their say no its mean no. They didnt need dating now, but strong friendship is gud fondation for their future. S

Thankyou for sharing all the yongshin videos everyone!:)love watching them:Dbut,something i realized,was that most of us,have been quoting pics and videos.even i forget and do it sometimes.so as it's against the rules let's all be more careful in the future:) also,there was a Dooley Chingu who asked about the fan meeting where shinhye was wearing a jacket.i'm not sure,but i think.that that was during rehearsals.that's why there's no proper video for it.i could be wrong though.please feel free to correct me.

yongshinforever20

said: Thankyou for sharing all the yongshin videos everyone!:)love watching them:Dbut,something i realized,was that most of us,have been quoting pics and videos.even i forget and do it sometimes.so as it's against the rules let's all be more careful in the future:) also,there was a Dooley Chingu who asked about the fan meeting where shinhye was wearing a jacket.i'm not sure,but i think.that that was during rehearsals.that's why there's no proper video for it.i could be wrong though.please feel free to correct me.

i really feel the Dooley Couple is Unique :D 
i remember in a interview in a radio station here in philippines she visit here for fanmeeting yonghwa is very special to her a very close friend to her
thats why i will keep supporting this couple

Guest shemotional

yoonhacci said: Its a while after my last post. I just want to share a bit. I just finish watching wgm, n what i want to say is no need to worry about that, its really just program. I believe yong and shin is honest person, when their say no its mean no. They didnt need dating now, but strong friendship is gud fondation for their future. S

@shemotional i have the same thought with you... i watch WGM too as i was a big fan of Yonghwa at that time... and i'm not yet a dooliers.. i tried to love them,their interactions and all (because they suppose to make us as a viewer goes all giddy with them) but i can't.. i can't feel any when i see them on screen... you're so right when you said Yonghwa did all the works...  Yonghwa cannot act as his real self when he is with her and i hate that....
p/s: i had the experience of being bash by a goguma, but i don't mind it at all... LOL

Archived