The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

YFFM is always in CNB's concert.He is always energetic & shows many cute motion. :x

NorineJ

said: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/430765/8/ring-ring-ring-my-bell-jungyonghwa-parkshinhye-yongshin-dooleycouple Chingu then all of u should read this fanfic truly seems almost close to maybe wat is goin on in our Dooley couple lives

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest maya2206

WELCOME *throws confetti* PLEASE DON"T BE SHY IN PUTTING COMMENTS!

Off course I wont...:-)

I like this couple more than my shame, :D this thread always makes my day ... it was great fun to share what I feel to be dooliers. I hope this thread continues to run and survive whatever happens .. keep spreading our love for Dooley couple

Btw thanks for the confetti =D>

Guest mycha26

shemotional said: Good days. .. .i just accidentally saw this

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/01/breaking-girls-generations-sooyoung-and-jung-kyung-ho-reported-to-be-dating-again-this-time-with-photos-and-video

it was about SNSD's Sooyoung and Jung Kyung Ho's confirmation of their relationship by SM.

and i was like . .:-O

so SM confirms dating relationships? so it is NO true that they deny relationships to protect their talents?
 because they confirms when it is true and deny if it is false. . .

SM already denied the one with Yong and Her, so . . . .NO COMMENT, let me just smile. . .

=)) =)) :)) :-j

Guest Kath Chun

Hello Everyone ♥

My 1st post here for 2014 #YongShin Fighting ♥
ShinHye and YongHwa with Ring bearer and Flower Girl :D

[Edited]
1507580_775342292485193_662439666_n.jpg

Quotes #YongShin
1536518_775749885777767_1349650200_n.jpg

This is the first time i watched this video, i never knew that MinHyuk also auditioned for the role of Kang Shin Woo. Thank God he did get the part otherwise Shin Hye and Yong Hwa would have never known each other.. i can't picture Minhyuk as Shin Woo with his cute smiling face :))

Guest NorineJ

Good morning Dooliers!

So if the 2 GG members already come out dating in d open, it proves dat d girl who likes sweet potato is not dating YH!

Kyyaahh!! Awesome!!

To think dat even though she went to c YH mum, his mum wants SH to be her daughter in law!!!

Guest silvergate08

I think the only solution to see them again is they collaborate in japan! Both of them are popular and loved in japan. I dont think i will see them again together in a screen in korea (hope im wrong :( though) i wish they are offered to act together in a drama there or even a photoshoot!

Archived