The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks @Naryel, i knew that u would post the pic of the nike shoes so i didnt post it :-D

sonjawong0214_213c said: 7) If they are married with another man/woman in the future wht type of husband/ wife do you want for them?
Can ShinHye married with MinHyuk / JongHyun instead...I really love her and I love my boys too!!!!!!! :x

Hi friends... first than nothing: I was here few days ago... i was in pag. 918 now you are in the pag 930... is too fast... i was reading all your posts...Shin Hye was in this event and sat with Jonghyun... what's the problem with this?? NONE... but she receive too much insults in twitter, instagram, etc  from "G...." why?... because aparently she is close with cnblue... but ... everybody knew about it right?. .. but ... they was hurt because they keep the hope that they was not close maybe only colleague (lol), anyway..the next day the same Jonghyu post a pic with Shin hye... in this moment the haters began to bash him too... it was predictable...Why an idol , show this picture in his instagram account?? , everybody knows how many damage could cause this to his fame right??but he did it.... why?? maybe someone ask him for do it?the personality of Junghyun is strong he does not care about antifans President of FNC ask him?... he appreciate shin hye but  he  not could put his  big "cnblue "in risk right?YOng Hwa?... of course. he was too affected like shinn hye . even she is in this media since 10 years ago, she can manage attacks or more, but he never allow that she is attack because she is his everything...
Dear dooliers, dont feel sad or sorrow for they (yong and shin ) because they should be ready for more, thats only a little very little problem compared with the BIG problem ... (their true relationship discovered)the little hints only became the people in strong people

Guest sonjawong0214_213c

veniii

said:

Thanks @Naryel, i knew that u would post the pic of the nike shoes so i didnt post it :-D

sonjawong0214_213c

said:

7) If they are married with another man/woman in the future wht type of husband/ wife do you want for them?
Can ShinHye married with MinHyuk / JongHyun instead...I really love her and I love my boys too!!!!!!! :x

Guest tuyetha2118_6706

To: sonjawong0214::::::::: When JYH is with PSH., his with full of smile., his eyes sparkle., his hands move all over the place. When they first met., his heart was flattered by PSH. I love the way he gets when his around her. His sad and helpless and all he can do is use songs to ease his pain., hoping when she listen she understand and stand strong. I for most think nobody has that love for PSH like JYH does., don't get me wrong. That other man I'm also a fan of but, my heart smitten these 2 for what they have been through with each other.!!!!!!

Guest sonjawong0214_213c

luhanaloloopsy_4a9d

said:

Hi friends... first than nothing: I was here few days ago... i was in pag. 918 now you are in the pag 930... is too fast... i was reading all your posts...Shin Hye was in this event and sat with Jonghyun... what's the problem with this?? NONE... but she receive too much insults in twitter, instagram, etc  from "G...." why?... because aparently she is close with cnblue... but ... everybody knew about it right?. .. but ... they was hurt because they keep the hope that they was not close maybe only colleague (lol), anyway..the next day the same Jonghyu post a pic with Shin hye... in this moment the haters began to bash him too... it was predictable...Why an idol , show this picture in his instagram account?? , everybody knows how many damage could cause this to his fame right??but he did it.... why?? maybe someone ask him for do it?the personality of Junghyun is strong he does not care about antifans President of FNC ask him?... he appreciate shin hye but  he  not could put his  big "cnblue "in risk right?YOng Hwa?... of course. he was too affected like shinn hye . even she is in this media since 10 years ago, she can manage attacks or more, but he never allow that she is attack because she is his everything...
Dear dooliers, dont feel sad or sorrow for they (yong and shin ) because they should be ready for more, thats only a little very little problem compared with the BIG problem ... (their true relationship discovered)the little hints only became the people in strong people

Guest sonjawong0214_213c

To: sonjawong0214:::::::::

When JYH is with PSH., his with full of smile., his eyes sparkle., his hands move all over the place. When they first met., his heart was flattered by PSH. I love the way he gets when his around her. His sad and helpless and all he can do is use songs to ease his pain., hoping when she listen she understand and stand strong. I for most think nobody has that love for PSH like JYH does., don't get me wrong.

That other man I'm also a fan of but, my heart smitten these 2 for what they have been through with each other.!!!!!!

Thanks for your reply. All of use know that how YongHwa deeply love ShinHye. But ShinHye is not too obvious towards YongHwa in public. I just curious that what is the difference for ShinHye facing to the two man. Sorry for my curiosity.

Guest tuyetha2118_6706

SonjaWong: don't be sorry for the curiosity., as long as it doesn't kill the cat were all good. We are all in this thread for one reason. I love PSH since stairway to heaven. As for JYH since YAB. We all have people we ship but the level of intense are different.

sonjawong0214_213c said:

To: sonjawong0214::::::::: When JYH is with PSH., his with full of smile., his eyes sparkle., his hands move all over the place. When they first met., his heart was flattered by PSH. I love the way he gets when his around her. His sad and helpless and all he can do is use songs to ease his pain., hoping when she listen she understand and stand strong. I for most think nobody has that love for PSH like JYH does., don't get me wrong. That other man I'm also a fan of but, my heart smitten these 2 for what they have been through with each other.!!!!!!

hi

elinaelina

said:

Dear...  @Luhanaloloopsy_4a9d

I have read your opinion about sh that u might think she seems appreciate yh just as a friend.. as a women and life with asian culture she can't simply said that they are in relationship rite ...

why?? here is some of the reason:
1) There is different in asian culture and other region culture to show love with man...
2) There is also different way for man and women to tell everybody that u in love with that man
3) They are on the top career rite now ...
4) There are so many other things that they have to take care and to resolve before announcement...

if u really fan of sh and yh (yongshin) you should already watch all bts and connection between them....  and from there you will know what the different between he/she with other female/male actor/actress... cross the finger... they totally different when being near each other... and they also look like in their own world when together... their eyes their act can tell everything... unless... we never fall in love and don't have any experience before... forgive me dear if my word it hurt you... as dooley we appreciate others opinion as u know our angel won't like that... last but not least... if u ask my personnel opinion... i really believe they are in love... because slowly by slowly they give us hint and connect the dot dot... miannn

:\"> :\"> ^

:)

^ ^

^ ^

^

the most sad part is "if i take a step back, will you allow me?, miss you"  why someone says that in a song?... a step back?.... what it´s mean... maybe during  one time they took distance each and other?.... why? ... someone can help me with the answer?seems a song for reconciliation or perhaps a confession.... kkekekeke i love this  couple YongHwa Fighting 

[141024 FA cr.马栏山精神病院院长] #ParkShinHye ~ Successfully send off the cutie pie,navy blue slim tee, (she's) too sk...

oripic(686).jpeg

#ParkShinHye ~ Successfully send off the cutie pie,navy blue slim tee, (she's) too skinny..my gosh! [Crazy] High heels, didn't remove make up, just a change of clothes. [shy] Full of queen vibes! [Anthomaniac] Most importantly I have personally gave her the gift, cutie pie accepted it personally, though (her) assistant kept pushing, but my cutie pie still accepted my gift! [Crazy] Felt so touched that I wanna cry, her soft little hand! [shy] Cutie pie, we saw you taking selca, waiting for you to updatw your weibo![Oh yeah] 
Original post cr.马栏山精神病院院长达的微博:#朴信惠# 成功送走小萌比,宝蓝色的修身T,太瘦了我的天哪![抓狂]高跟鞋,没卸妆,就换了件衣服。[害羞]十足的女王范儿![花痴]最重要亲手送出了礼物,萌亲手接的,虽然助理一直在推,但是我家暖萌还是接了我的礼物![抓狂]感动得快哭了,软软的小手![羞嗒嗒]小萌比,我们看到你自拍了,等更博![ 噢耶]
 cr: to jinjja wintercherub

After reading ths FA i wanna say something...
1) Shinhye is really an angel, when her fan wanna give her a gift, her assistant keep pushing her but my angel still accept the gift personally. Shinhye always try her best to make people around her happy and will appreciate everything what people give for her :x
2) Shinhye is too skinny? No! It's make me worry. Pls, take care of your health :(
3) She took a selca. Hahaha i know Ms. Dooley will never forget to update her activities by taking selca especially when she's in the airport ;;) 

Guest fitrah90

BluenB

said:

[141024 FA cr.马栏山精神病院院长] #ParkShinHye ~ Successfully send off the cutie pie,navy blue slim tee, (she's) too sk...

#ParkShinHye ~ Successfully send off the cutie pie,navy blue slim tee, (she's) too skinny..my gosh! [Crazy] High heels, didn't remove make up, just a change of clothes. [shy] Full of queen vibes! [Anthomaniac] Most importantly I have personally gave her the gift, cutie pie accepted it personally, though (her) assistant kept pushing, but my cutie pie still accepted my gift! [Crazy] Felt so touched that I wanna cry, her soft little hand! [shy] Cutie pie, we saw you taking selca, waiting for you to updatw your weibo![Oh yeah] 
Original post cr.马栏山精神病院院长达的微博:#朴信惠# 成功送走小萌比,宝蓝色的修身T,太瘦了我的天哪![抓狂]高跟鞋,没卸妆,就换了件衣服。[害羞]十足的女王范儿![花痴]最重要亲手送出了礼物,萌亲手接的,虽然助理一直在推,但是我家暖萌还是接了我的礼物![抓狂]感动得快哭了,软软的小手![羞嗒嗒]小萌比,我们看到你自拍了,等更博![ 噢耶]
 cr: to jinjja wintercherub

After reading ths FA i wanna say something...
1) Shinhye is really an angel, when her fan wanna give her a gift, her assistant keep pushing her but my angel still accept the gift personally. Shinhye always try her best to make people around her happy and will appreciate everything what people give for her :x
2) Shinhye is too skinny? No! It's make me worry. Pls, take care of your health :(
3) She took a selca. Hahaha i know Ms. Dooley will never forget to update her activities by taking selca especially when she's in the airport ;;) 

Guest IvesIvy

NurIzzS said: @ivy0903‌ i want to add the point of why we like yonghwa..of course because he is an ulzzang..he is a handsome person since he was borned..kkk.not to mention jonghyun also an ulzzang.i still remember that his mom said she almost change jonghyun with other baby because his face is not like korean face..hehe.honestly all cnblue membe is handsome guy and the same goes to all fnc artist.ceo han tend to find hansome and pretty face to join his company..luckily all of them have talent and not just depend on their face..just look at leader of ft island,he also an ulzzang..sorry for my long post..i just want to say yonghwa is an ulzzang and no need plastic surgery to him just like uri angel,shinhye.. ITS MORE FUN TO BE DOOLIERS. :x

Archived