The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest 3bikinokobuta

@blackhole21‌ Not sure where your loyalty lies....but if you're here to sow seeds of doubts, then I think dooliers' replies have clearly spelled out to you that yours is a lost cause. We believe in our OTP and we do not waver. Why? Because we base our beliefs on REALITY! I think my chingus had said more than enough ( a billion times! Hahaha! ) so I shall not dwell on this.

I understand your insecurity. Especially if your belief in your OTP is base on magnified or created "evidences", or there's just too little or no real life moments....but have you ever considered, that even if one day, it's proven that Yongshin are just BFF, it still doesn't mean that YH's other ship coupling is real? There are more than 2 women in this world you know, if you haven't noticed, honestly!!! So it makes no sense to bring another ship down, unless you're doing it just to feed your own insecurities, and that's sad. So please be rational, you owe that much to yourself.

And you know what, even if YH and SH remains BFF forever, we still rejoice and give thanks! This ship is never gonna sink, their friendship alone will keep it sailing....and maybe, just maybe, one day they will bring it to the shore, throw away the oars, cause they Can't Stop fighting that feeling anymore....hahaha major delulu.....

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you know what's nice when someone is trolling here or someone is caught snooping, it's the looooooooooooong posts of dooliers and i love it when the posts are long because it's awesome and insightful to read them ;)   but im not wishing that we should have troll here often so dooliers posts will be long maybe once in a while will do :)) :D

i almost peeing my pants reading this comments ( and i believe that they're not shippers %%% 
how i know because they don't write " yongshin <3 , or "yongshin is real .... )so i made this screenshots to share laughters ! ;)
1010376_248256775377711_3775773347235500 10299972_248256752044380_912330136070655
10341615_248256762044379_630754001734707
10342835_248256778711044_548454099173184

Guest numblp

Beautiful women will choose a beautiful things, like this one...Park Shin Hye favorite flowers was freesia.

8923_1280x800.jpg    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQBp_9LPa7LAEpxk5I6xRHimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCOvAg4FezbwOytq7SFew  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSmCa9lDOyA_ht4gzLFu24     images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTcd_MjGGJorrXQcMpHc-r

aren't they beautiful ? just like MS. Dooley.
Freesia flowers convey a variety of meanings, including friendship, innocence, thoughtfulness, perseverance and being high-spirited. In the language of flowers, freesias were traditionally used to convey friendship. Contemporary florists, noting its graceful appearance, recommend freesia for someone who is graceful under pressure.

Read more: http://www.ehow.com/about_6514432_meaning-freesia-flower_.html#ixzz3132o88Ge

@bluemoonl you know on that blog its WAR!!!!hahahaha. really mental breakdown..also so hillarious. i like to read al the comments on that KPKF.. its make my day...kekeke

@BlueMoonl you know on that blog its WAR!!!!hahahaha. really mental breakdown..also so hillarious. i like to read all the comments on that KPKF.. its make my day...kekeke

dooliers lets be friendly :) and lets continue spazzing because the mods and admin is watching both camps we really dont want fanwar right :) chingu youre still welcome but be spazz about yongshin spread love of yongshin bff yongshin forever
im just remind it fellow dooliers

I just have to quote all of these! These sums up everything we Dooliers feel!!
@3bikinokobuta

This ship is never gonna sink, their friendship alone will keep it sailing....and maybe, just maybe, one day they will bring it to the shore, throw away the oars, cause they Can't Stop fighting that feeling anymore....hahaha major delulu.....

@kimsoyeon18 yes,lets be friend!we all love mr and mrs dooley and dooliers! saranghae..love you all..huuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Guest ShilohB

Okie dokey......all dooliers keep calm and continue on spazzing :D

we never meant to hurt anybody's feeling....all are welcome to give their opinion...it's just that we were a little bit shocked when a fellow Dooley doing the opposite in an article abt Dooley. Can't blame us for being protective and doubt your actions.

But, we only want peace in this family. ..and the most important thing is having FUN... :)) today I can't stop laughing reading my fellow Dooley trolling in twitter. .. thanks @akazukin02 @shemotional93 for the humour.... :-*

http://kpopkfans.blogspot.com/2014/05/wooyoung-rumored-to-be-dating-non.html.
try to read this..mianhae i dont know how to make it in spoiler mode.peaceeee :)>-

also this:http://www.netizenbuzz.blogspot.fr/2013/03/rumors-speculated-idol-relationships.html
but,its last year article..
peaceeeee.... :)>- :)>- :)>-

During 2012 Seoul Music Awards when Shin Hye was asked what's her 'favorite music' and she said "I like FT ISLAND & CNBLUE's music" also FT Island was their at the event. Kkkk~ She's indeed a fan of CNBLUE & FT Island ever since!
#YongShin
ctto
10273785_670468446324304_247237918052181

mornight dooliers
keep the thread alive safe an peacefully

Guest doremii*

lmao this all started because some people took shipping stuff way too seriously. let's calm down and move on.

tumblr_mkhmdpHxWw1rrvgozo2_250.gif
shhh

Archived