The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest IvesIvy

It's all About Ideal types,  HOT issues of JUNG YONG HWA :)

****Nov.18, 2009 via ETN Enterview

When do you think you look handsome?
JYH: When I look into the mirror or after I’ve taken a shower, I’ll think: Not bad? And I think charisma is more important than looks.

IDEAL GIRL between Park Shin Hye and UEE
JYH: I'll pick Park Shin Hye, I've been working lately so we're close to each other.
“Shin Hye, so I said you’re my ideal type in this show. Next time when you’re interviewed, you gotta choose me, too. Let’s help each other out." ^^^^
First chance to show his feelings to Park Shin Hye on Nat'l TV. keke

****July 13, 2010 Jung Yong Upsets Netizens w/ his ideal type
    "1st Deny-Denial but caught in the act"

JYH picks co star in variety as his ideal girl. (WGM partner)
but, During that time, JYH SKETCHED about his ideal type flooded online.
A girl with long hair and bangs...first attempt,boom! failed.. keke

Yong Hwa’s painting is really good,” “The girl’s cheek looks really delicate,” “Oppa, don’t like pierced ears,” So double eyelids look hot. NETZ comments..

****FEBRUARY 03, 2011 -JYH described his ideal type (thailand)

JYH: I don't have very specific requests or expectations about my ideal type,..First... I hope she is the type of woman who is pure, has a feminine personality, and is someone who is honest. Appearance-wise, I prefer girls with long hair. I also like the hair to be slightly wavy. As for height... I would hope that she is tall enough to be just above where my shoulders are. I like girls with clear and bright eyes...and someone who knows how to take care of herself ."
No Comments on this, i couldn't guarantee who she is..but, I made up my mind as my personal preferences.. ^^^ am i that right I hope SHE IS.. :)dollies already knw..

****December 15, 2012 - Famous skater in the world revealed as his ideal type..
    2nd Denial keke - failed again (via SBS GO SHOW)

Jung Yong Hwa said, “I feel like she’s the type of person who could teach me something new."  “Well of course she is a beautiful girl. Her eyes…all I can say is I love those eyes.”
As far as I know, Kim Yuna has a single eyelids...just So early to change your mind
about your ideal girl yong..Kindly check your SKETCHED image on gallery..ouch!

****July 16, 2012 - Heartstring interview, Japan Fan Meeting.
     "YONGSHIN, and THIS IS THE MOMENTS"
:)

JYH:  Shin is really handsome!
PSH: Can you introduce him to me?
JYH: I don’t know him either! (Laughs)

ahhmm control your jealous temper, Jung Yong Hwa is more Handsome compare to Lee Shin.
Q: So.. Where is Shin now?
JYH: Who knows where he will be…? I wanted  to be Shin during today’s activities but I did not succeed eventually. (Laughs)
Lee Shin and Gyuwon so touchy, How about Yonghwa Shinhye reactions? keke

Q. Has there been any moment where you have fallen for Yonghwa during filming?
PSH: When he was singing Because I miss you. The amount of feelings he put in the song was just right, he was very handsome!
That is Park Shin Hye answer and not Lee Gyu Won..

Q. Honestly speaking, how do you find him as a man?
PSH: Very good of course! Very good! Although he is not very straight forward at times, he takes good care of others and is mature, he also encourages me!
YongHwa (whispers) Shin don’t really like to talk..
I'm doing like that, I'm Jung Yong Hwa. keke

Q. Is the real Yonghwa more attractive?
PSH: That is definitely! Shin’s charm and Yonghwa’s are completely opposites, they are not on par!
JYH: Thank you~!
Lee Shin so touchy on screen and off screen while Jung Yong Hwa is Manly Yong
on and off screen. A little bit touchy sometimes.. (to my girl) and that is intentional and have a special reasons behind. kekeke.. but all i wanted is to make her happy, i want to joke around when we're together.
Q. What about comparing Singer Yonghwa and Actor Yonghwa?
PSH: I think the music stage allows Yonghwa to completely reveal his leadership skills and power but he can channel the reserved and quiet inner self during acting to give his character more charm. This can all be felt through the camera lens. After seeing him putting in more and more effort and growing up to where he is today, this is what I feel about him as a person who has been guarding beside him.

HE is close to my ideal man..HE is..HE is..hehe
Q. What are Gyu Won and Shin Hye’s charms individually?
JYH: Individually? Both of them have many similar aspects. They are always cheerful and hardworking.. their good points are very similar!
      She is very into her character during Heartstrings so I felt like she is Shinhye.
Park Shin Hye ranked Jung Yong Hwa at no.8 for ideal man's list.
She picked JGS for no. 1..
JGS is bestfriend..Jung Yong Hwa is Close Friend and i'll support him no matter what.
and Sooo..and soooo...

Q. Please share with us a memory during filming.
PSH: There was scene where Yonghwa had to drive, it was quite scary. He just got his lesson and could not step on the accelerator properly. Partly because of my fear, he got even more afraid, but I’ve heard he is a good driver actually.
JYH: No no, it made me nervous to be driving someone and acting at the same time, the road was also very narrow and bumpy.
PSH: So how is your driving now? More familiar?
JYH: Take it that it’s better than before. (laughs)

I felt nervous. shouldn't you felt nervous when you're driving car w/ your ideal girl?..ahhh
Isn't Romantic? I swear to the moon, I want her, I want her by my side...always^^^
Q. Shinhye said both of you are in a stage whereby you can both clean each other’s nails, what if you are to define your relationship now..
JYH:  Sending congratulatory flowers during award shows. – relationship?
PSH: A.. I received Yonghwa’s flowers during 2012 Baeksang Arts Awards! But the cameras wasn’t filming him when he was giving me flowers secretly from behind. I told him to be more upright next time and give flowers upfront.
JYH: Actually I wasn’t caught on the camera a year ago. I wanted to be more upright and pass the flowers to Shinhye this time round, who would know I would get jitters at the last minute. I would be more bold the next time I give flowers!

PSH: My thoughts have changed slightly from previously, we are currently only in a relationship where we call each other when necessary? (laughs)
JYH: Yes.. So when exactly is necessary?
PSH: Just joking just joking!  (Think for a moment) Till now we can know what each other are thinking just by looking each other face. Even though we have not met for a very long time, we can still remember clearly filming times, so we have not changed at all!

We can't change at all. That's why "Can't Stop" heart flutters.

**** FEBRUARY 14, 2013 via soompi at TVN taxi interview
CNBLUE members had project Prospecs W endorsement with Skater Kim Yuna..
and again, Jung Yong Hwa consistency saying that KIM YUNA is his IDEAL girl..

LET HIM BE to tell anything about his ideal girl.. keke
but for sure, we're all knew that during taxi interview both of them Shin Hye
and Him (Jung Yong Hwa) were feeling excited every time the MC's teased them..
They felt alive and excited when MC's tackle their dating rumors.. so in so....You two...You know.. ^^^

**** March 07, 2014 - Ideal Type again on Radio Star
JYH consistency is in...He preferred to pick Kim Yuna again as his ideal girl..
but.. but, he cant hold his breath, he burst out what's inside.. keke
He is complaining, Why all the rumors can't stop, (Shin hye) because
of that undying rumors between me and Shin Hye, I can't meet my FRIEND..

Also, his revealing moments slide a little while..hehe He was admitting that
Shin Hye and her mom was sitting together last CNBLUE concert. and add to
spice of FRIENDs relationship he was revealed that Shin hye was often
attended CNBLUE concert..

as what i said, Hold on your temper Yong, Even doolies feeling urge to hear the genuine revealing of YongShin real score.. hehehe.. Why should be complaining if you did well to answer and show to people about "Who she was/is or WHO will be your ideal woman and live together in near future.." ..Just to understand what Shin Hye said/comments on your
Can't Stop album..According to her.."Her HEart Flutters".. not only for the songs and
for CNBLUE members but it was specially for YOU.."HEART FLUTTERS"

DON'T LET YOUR MIND DOMINATES YOUR FEELINGS..ohhhh.. just saying..

HELLO DOOLIES... :)

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest makino14

@blackhole21‌

thanks for pointing it out and bringing us back to reality. Again it's normal for celebrities to wear same brands and we are not taking them seriously. Good to know about this brand and let's all calm down from this coincidence of BFFs wearing tees of same brand at around the same timeframe.

No 3.1 or 57 please. We are not delusional :)

Guest doremii*

lol blackhole21 is a ggm pretending to be a yongshin fan. I saw her comments on kpkf defending all the yongseo posts. just letting you guys know b/c it seems like she's been trying to ask you guys to pm her private stuff.

not sure why there are people who wanna waste time pretending to be shippers. it ain't that serious, y'all.

edit: just a heads up, there seems to be a lot of people who are taking this "shipping" business too seriously lately. anyone who has very few posts and asking you guys to dm them stuff, don't do it.

what blackhole's  nickname in KPKF?lol..pity you...
everyone know that. so,stop pretending!
sorry dont want to make fan war here.so,please leave this thread..just be a silent lucker or neighbour only my dear..peaceee :)>-

Guest doremii*

NurIzzS said: what blackhole's  nickname in KPKF?lol..pity you...
everyone know that. so,stop pretending!
sorry dont want to make fan war here.so,please leave this thread..just be a silent lucker or neighbour only my dear..peaceee :)>-

Guest makino14

We don't mind people to point out facts or clarify imaginary/delusional/fan made evidence, cuz we wanna spazz over facts. If ur skeptical about something, clarify it with solid evidence. We will accept.

But you'd better not be from other fandom who is trying to disturb the equilibrium here. Lurkers here, instead of clarifying things without evidence, you should clarify the "evidence" in your fandom instead.

Guest doremii*

blackhole21 said:hi, i know got comment in kpkf, regarding guitar thing and the dispatch thing...i m pocaguri fan too, there proof shown that owner of blog written about the guitar, regarding dispatch, last year was true...this is year dispatch was fan made...i just correct them,...another that, always support yongshin forever...sorry to trouble...dont worry, i never support other shipper...i always ignore them...

Guest ShilohB

doremii* said: lol blackhole21 is a ggm pretending to be a yongshin fan. I saw her comments on kpkf defending all the yongseo posts. just letting you guys know b/c it seems like she's been trying to ask you guys to pm her private stuff.

not sure why there are people who wanna waste time pretending to be shippers. it ain't that serious, y'all.

edit: just a heads up, there seems to be a lot of people who are taking this "shipping" business too seriously lately. anyone who has very few posts and asking you guys to dm them stuff, don't do it.

Guest IvesIvy

Co-Incidence.. ShowBiz Items, Best Band in PH wore the same shirt to Yonghwa
@kimsoyeon18, @ilovekyu.. you even knw this artist..
everytime i see him on TV i'm thinking jung yonghwa..
102229932_6_c1a4bfebc8ad1.jpg?w=594

The-Voice-Kids-Edition-500x300.jpg
ctto

Guest IvesIvy

blackhole21 said: doremii* said: lol blackhole21 is a ggm pretending to be a yongshin fan. I saw her comments on kpkf defending all the yongseo posts. just letting you guys know b/c it seems like she's been trying to ask you guys to pm her private stuff.

Guest makino14

@blackhole21‌

Yes as long as you are providing us evidence genuinely just for preventing us from getting delusional like other fandom, you are very welcome. But again, if you are not yongshin supporter, you'd better keep quiet or leave... Until you are convinced about our otp. We don't mind other shippers who were ignorant of our otp before to find out about their beautiful friendship here and decide to change their mind.

Cheers!

Guest IvesIvy

HELLO DOOLIES :)
  There are cases that some people/aliens from different planets landed on Earth,
hehehe  just joking, .....
  BTW,We welcome you all, as long as you are happy to spazz here
and never ruin our SHIP we give credits to all of us..reconsideration for simple
things it's alright... So, to all newbies, please be kind to us...we're spreading our love to
YongShin/Dooley couple by posting updates from time to time not to benefits
our self but to all of us here, we share
happily and wholeheartedly an ideas
and latest updates about our Ship.... ♥♥

ENJOY everyone.. :)

Guest greenfrisbee

Did I or did I not say take it with a grain of salt?.....we are not pointing out anything other than a fact. What you make of it from that point on is up to you....just keep it cozy k? Remember this is a thread for spazzing after all.

Now here is yonghwa in popsicle form
BnAmsH1CAAAFLTh.jpg

Archived