The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ilovekyo

said:

This is officially my favorite YongShin/Dooley video!! So many feels for this :D This video reminds me a post I read in Dramabeans about skinship. I'm not sure if I'm reading to much or being too delusional but romantic or not, the interaction off cam

between this two pretty much sums up how close they are. 

Guest numblp

this Off Topic but while I wait to vote, I like to share my story why I love Yongshin/Dooley...... :-h :-h :-h :-h

yach..........the spoiler was error
fist I adore LP (Linkin Park) an American Rock Band who's the member from multicultural (Japan, Korea and US) they're huge band and there is no controversy from them but they are not forget to Charity as well, They build recycle factory in Haiti Africa 2010

from this....... I find an actress who's name was Park Shin Hye and make a charity in Africa too. From there I become curious with her, Who is She ? what is she doing ? and I always searching her news (just like now I miss her so bad) and I'm crush with YongShin cos they ....... my sign. Sorry CNBLUE you're not my favorite band, but I hope your Band just like Linkin Park. One thing that I proud as LP fans is

and I Hope Dooley do not ever regret like this song.

ctto
Thank you for reading it.....

:D:D :D :D

Guest numblp

THIS PICTURES MAKE ME GIGGLE from facebook.com/yongshinloveteam
10257077_670042973033518_23660229591654010342843_669996306371518_183658317179860
LPD NY shirt                                                                      Airport Style going to BKK

AND THE BIG....HUGE...WHATEVER QUESTION IS ?

WHO'S COPYING WHO ?  AND  WHO'S BUYING WHO ?  =)) =)) =)) =))

Ms. Dooley Going to Thailand last years and going to NY this years
Mr. Dooley Going to Thailand this years and going to NY last years

I'm sorry I don't have any answer..... I'm little unwell this time :-SS :-SS :-SS :-SS

Guest sweetbabo

Try this hope it works for everyone can't watch it ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHg6dwwSw3c

Sorry for qouting .

But why is yonghwa saying SARANGEYO to shinhye in Commentary ?????

Naughty mr . Dooley jumping at every chance he gets

Archived