The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest IvesIvy

@emotionalstar2218
" WE AIM to Spread the YONGSHIN LOVE"

You spent More than a hundred percent of effort upon doing your pages..
Like Facebook page, YongShin page created by YOU, all blogs credit by YOU..
so much appreciated. Complete Moments of YongShin, complete happenings,
full pack schedules, full pack photos attached of YongShin, I'm amazed for all
of that. You had contributed more info's about dooley. A broad minded woman
brought/bring us a complete ingredients for YongShin.. I'm the avid fan of
YongShin/Dooley/cnblue and also i'm definitely and make sure to myself that
because of your hardwork for YongShin, I may consider you as their SHADOW. :)
I'm the avid fan/readers of you too.. No doubt for your love to YongShin.

To all my fellow doolies, we give credit to emotional star dooley/yongshin pages.
and also to all the writers here, we're salute to all you.. 
cttoth?id=HN.608041930443588751&pid=15.1

we never claimed that they are a couple..
but surely guarantee that they are close friends..
but, hopefully soon turn in to lovers kekeke

Guest emotionalstar2218

ivy0903

said:

@emotionalstar2218

Y

ou spent More than a hundred percent of effort upon doing your pages..

To all my fellow doolies, we give credit to emotional star dooley/yongshin pages.

I had saw in yongshin fb,the picture that shin hye wear long sleeves red chekered shirt again in newyork while drinking ice americano.she loves to wear that shirt.can someone post that picture in this thread?heee. :D

@BlueMoonl‌ i cant open that video..waeyo?what song you use for the video that cause i cant open it..i want to watch it.can you edit it?chaebal3 [-O<

Guest IvesIvy

Throwback Yab Days.. My delusional mode "orange text" please be considered.. kekeke
Old interviews of Yonghwa over mixed match answers quoted as PSH. :)
Please be considered and don't bite me @ShiloB and don't runsssss.... :))
just to share and for fun... :)

“Sweet Boy” Jung Yong Hwa for High Cut

by Lyna4u1

sweetboy_yonghwa.jpg?w=594

Q: Jung Yong Hwa is handsome?

A: NO! There are so many handsome men these days. I prefer ‘I am attractive’ like ‘Bol Mae Jung’ to good looking. Attractiveness is something you never get sick of, so you can keep it.

PSH: of course BOLMAE JUNG, no worries YOU are handsome to me..

Q: Do you feel your popularity?

A: I still feel amazing when I see my story or pictures at portal sites. Those nicknames are too, such as towel guy, Bolmaejung. I can feel it when I see JYH gallery of DCinside or other fan sites.

PSH: Towel guy is BolMaejung..those nicknames fits you, a man's sweating

backstage before debut concert, that was the time i've got to visit them,

and shows my cheer on them on how much i've supported CNBLUE.

Q: Do you visit fan sites?

A: I log in with my friend’s ID and look around whenever I have time. I am surprised that they know about me more than myself. They found out my interview of <VJ commando> years ago. AH! There is a rumor that I am a mania of Vivien Westwood accessories so that I spend all my allowance buying them, then I mooch off of friends. That is totally not true. This is unfair. 

PSH: and now,i'm the one in charge to buy some accessories.  from

my favorite market place. (dongdaemun) :)

Q: Ideal type of woman?

A: I like mild woman (In Korea, ‘Cham’ means woman nice enough to be a good wife and good mother.) Is my ideal type too matured compared to my age? (laugh). Woman who takes care of me well, who is wise but not reticent. Too difficult? I hope who looks like Lee Yeon Hee and has nice personality. But an ideal type is just ideal.

PSH: Yes, an ideal is just an ideal..and not meant to, because I'm not Lee Yeon Hee and Kim Yuna, I'm Park Shin Hye, ok.. :)

Q: If you see your ideal type of woman during your concert?

A: First I finish my concert. Then I will find her. Even though I find her, I cannot confess. Because fans’ love is more precious to me. (laugh) But it must remind me again when I close my eyes to sleep.

PSH: I'm always there on your concert,no need to find me..you must sleepless nights

when i'm with you the whole night. :))

Q: What did you do after you finished <You are beautiful>?

A: I took a rest only for 2 hours. (laugh) As soon as the closing party of YAB team was over, I went to Japan for the live performance of C.N.BLUE 2nd album release. I spent time with members in a long time, it was a sweet rest to me.

PSH: was felt sad that time. even some YAB events you didn't came,and the most i bothered is, when you had a tandem with TOP KPOP girl group.. :( but not feel so sorry because i knew that i was part of that variety show. You called me even i had an overseas commitments. flattered. :)

Q: Do you contact often to YAB team?

A: I want to, but I don’t have cell phone. I call them with my manager’s cell phone in spare moments. HongKi was close from before since we are in same company.

PSH: Thanks for memorizing my number. wherever you are just call me anytime and i can't ignore you. (wgm phonecall) oppss

Q: What of you is similar to Bolmajung Kang Shin Woo?

A: There was nothing at first. Jung Yong Hwa was famous for an inattentive and mischievous boy. But after I’ve lived in Kang Shin Woo’s character during the drama, I became to resemble him. My personality became calm. I’ve heard a lot that I became matured. But, still far beyond Shin Woo.

PSH: Jung Yong Hwa playful time is my happiest moment. Kang Shin woo is kang shin woo, Lee Shin is Lee Shin, Jung Yong Hwa is MINE. :) ^^^

Q: If you take another character in YAB?

A: I want to do Kang Shin Woo’s character again. I could have done it better, I regret. If I do it again, I must keep my trademark ‘towel’.

PSH: was remembered our minam-shinwoo interview, you put your towel on my head,i smelled your sweat and even i touched your tummy, "am i that cute?" my first time and my infatuation.. "high school life" kekeke

Q: What is C.N.BLUE?

A: It stands for Code Name Blue, means to be the best band in Asia. We all love music, good looking, indie band. We have 4 men members. Among us, I am the shortest and worst looking. (laugh) We are indie band, but we pursue crossover music with hip hop and R&B combined. By mid of January, our regular album is released in Korea, it consists of similar music with those of Japanese albums. I hope it may get favor of Korean fans.

PSH: you're not that short, you're taller than me, your 180cm is my ideal height for man, and you are GOOD as in good looking kekeke (i remembered that "good" to @akazukin02) :) ..You are such a good band performer now, here and abroad. i'll full support to your group that maybe soon your dream to belong on top chat world wide and have a billboard all over will be come true.. in a little time your dream come true, i'm looking forward to that.

Q: When did you start composing?

A: From middle school I studied by myself. If I listen to those songs again now, I feel so ashamed of myself because they were so clumsy. But anyway my efforts were commendable, I am proud of myself on the one hand. I started composing formally last year.

PSH: i did to support FT Island since then and i assured 'YOU' when you come up on stage to perform a debut concert, i am the one who cheers for you..and that's proven and you know that..i'm a shy type and not claiming that "i'm on relationship" but in MYSELF and that PERSON knows best for both of US.. ahem

Q: Favorite musicians?

A: I like British band ‘Placebo’ and American singer ‘Gavin DeGraw’. Especially, the voice of Gavin DeGraw has attractiveness which makes me fall into it. Personally, I like music of difficult and experimental style.

PSH: That's why my heart flutters.. (cnblue music)

Q: How was street performances in Japan?

A: For newbies, foreign country was unfamiliar but less burdened. When I see Japanese feel and enjoy our music,
even though we don’t speak common language, I could feel happy because our songs moved their mind.

PSH: Language isn't a barrier..Music is universal. Music helps to people to push throw to feel love or to fall out of love, can help to get over and it can help out to become strong while listening good songs. (YH "Do you know Heartstring?" sing along with me.." that was a good conversation w/eng language during concert). flattered

Q: If you must choose one between singer and actor?

A: I cannot choose one, I want to do well both. First, I started band because I liked music, accidentally I got a chance to do YAB, now I have a desire of acting. If I have a chance, I want to experience various characters from bad role to psychopath.

PSH: Nice answer, how could be a chances comes when you choose music..I'm on with my drama so take my side, will do drama together, but don't forget i'm wholesome type. i can do anything. i want to be with you on stage specially on your concert.

Q: If you have a girlfriend?

A: I want to go to ski with her. I want to play on the snow, and ride snowboard together. If she can’t ride, I will teach her in all sincerity.

PSH: we're good couple in sports..we loved snow. we loved riding bicycle, we loved coffee, we loved pets (dogs) we loved to support each other, WE..WE.. :) WE are GOOD.. as in GOOD FRIENDS..

Q: Your favorite girl group?

A: I like f(x). Among them, Sulli is like a cute younger sister.

PSH: I like band too and i loved MinHYUK too. :)) (little brother)

Q: Plan for this Christmas?

A: I will be busy for preparing concert. It’s our first album, I want to work hard so that I can present it to fans.
Maybe we members can have small party at night.

PSH: my simple greetings to all of you and to all my friends out there. :)

Q: 2010 New Year’s hope.

A: My first and second wish is the success of C.N.BLUE album. Jung Yong Hwa of YAB was good, but if I can be acknowledged as a musician Jung Yong Hwa, I must feel full.

PSH: Jung Yong Hwa is Good, Good leader, Good friend, he is Good and very GOOD for ME.. :))

Translations by saturn.@soompi

full credit to cnbluestrom..

Guest IvesIvy

emotionalstar2218 said:

ivy0903

said:

@emotionalstar2218

Y

ou spent More than a hundred percent of effort upon doing your pages..

Guest makino14

@BlueMoonl‌ absolutely love ur video!! All the offscreen interactions are so sweet and real. Love them much more than the drama itself!

Archived