The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@maris1‌ thank you.i cant understand bcos it is in korean language.so dooliers can you update from time to time on what rank uri dooley couple?

Lets support them.minhyukie on 12th right now.

interview August 27, 2012 by Mari ColorMeCNBLUE/ about Relation between Cnblue and LOVE:

Question 41: Friendship and love, if you have to choose, which one?

YongHwa : Friendship.Because I think it’s much more important than love. I’m the type that gives priority to a friend’s promise. It’s not good to be prejudiced but, I think it’s hard to get along with someone who can not understand that point.

JonHyun : Long time ago, it was friendship, even there was no need to think of, but now, it might be love. To say it in another way, it depends on the situation and because it’s the extent of imagination, it’s hard to state definitely.(Laughs)

Q45: Do you think you can be friends with the opposite sex?

YongHwa: I think so and actually I have woman friend who advise me about many things. I think the tip of being friends with an opposite sex is to listen the other one’s story very well.

JongHyun  (answer is so real): I think I can not. In the case of the opposite sex, she becomes friends because she has love-like feelings even it’s a little bit. Be honest, do you think she can become friends even if she isn’t interested?

i really think Jonghyun feels the vibes between Shinhye and yonghwa " friendship" (imagine it =))  )

Q48: Cute or beautiful, which one is your type?

YH: Cute type. But, I’m not concerned about face, I like girls who have a bright and charming personality.

JH: Recently, I don’t know. I feel like there is no meaning in deciding which (of them is my type). If I say by force (or “if I have to choose”), I think it’s (my type is) cute, now. The feeling is important than that!

tumblr_lrtxpvhm611qjkud7o1_500.gif tumblr_lrxnsrK1QN1qjkud7o3_400.gif

:))

I hope so cn blue will perform on the stage and sing Cant Stop..

Oh,is it ost from mhiyd is nominated in baeksang for ost drama vote part?if im not wrong uri yong has composed the ost in mhiyd titled i cant believe and singing by himself and another one he composed too but he do not sing it another singer sing for that song..i dont remember the title of the song..

Anyone here know the ost is nominated or not in baeksang?

In year 2012 uri cnblue jonghyun win for the sing he composed title my love in drama gentleman dignity.

Hope yonghwa can win too.

Isnt uri cnblue members are talented composer and singer?

Heee. :D peaceeee. \m/

if you want to vote but can't download the app from Google Playstore because of your country location just PM me, @se7enbigbang, @ShilohB and @NorineJ :-bd   we will only give the app to certified Dooliers who wants to vote for Yong Hwa and Shin Hye and please don't share it outside the Dooley/YongShin family.. :)>-

I just saw something that really made my day. Can't post it here... but I guess u all already know what I mean kekeke   =)) Just saying: I LOVE U DISPATCH =)) Pls don't dare to ask them again =))
@shinyong29 I missed u, welcome back :x

@blackhole21‌ annyeong!!nice to meet you.where are you from?just asking..heee :D

Welcome to uri dooley world!

Feel free to keep spazzing in this thread! :x

Guest 3bikinokobuta

@akazukin02‌ Hi dear Chingu, we are in the same country location, can you teach me how to vote? (Mianhne, I do not know how to PM you....yes, I know it's down right embarrassing huhuhu) akazukin02 said: if you want to vote but can't download the app from Google Playstore because of your country location just PM me, @se7enbigbang, @ShilohB and @NorineJ :-bd   we will only give the app to certified Dooliers who wants to voe for Yong Hwa and Shin Hye and please don't share it outside the Dooley/YongShin family.. :)>-

Guest jovanne

Hi doolies! Just finished downloading paeksang app and voted for our dooley couple. It cost £0.63 per 5 votes and i think i purchased 4 times so like..10 votes for each of them? Not sure though if it was counted as the site said 10 votes per day? Quite confused...someone please explain :(

Archived