The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest IvesIvy

Look back, MBC Every1‘s “Extreme 7,” episode.

MC Lee Hwi Jae revealed some facts for Yonghwa.
He was revealed that there was a Loyal Auntie Fan of Yonghwa invested
25 million won for his carrier. He even added that Loyal Auntie also was
planning to give an expensive watch for him..

This is how CNBLUE/Yonghwa Charms sparks...
Even an Ajumma captured Yonghwa's charms.. kekeke just joking...
Flexible CNBLUE members...

We Love YongShin and CNBLUE.. :)

tumblr_mviny1QPmV1qeookgo1_1280.png
ctto

hi my fellow dooliers. Its been awhile since i havent been here. Woow...so many page shud read..n many newbiea too.welcome.

Noted

PLEASE DONT MAKE THE THREAD A JOKE OR MAKE A FUN TO OTHERS WHO NOT RELATED TO OUR OTP.WE JUST DONT WANT MAKE A WAR HERE. ESPECIALLY IF U WANNA KNOW SOME OF "THE STAFF " ( lallaaaa...laaa..dont know which staff :D ) BEEN WATCHING N KEEPING EYES ON US. MAY BE BCZ SOME JUST LOVING US SECRETLY. I DONT KNOW.

SO ONCE AGAIN...PLEASE CONSIDER THE OTHERS BEFORE U POST PIC OF SOMEONE NOT RELATED TO OUR OTP.

happpy spaZzzzing everyone...love yaa

Omg  It's BAEKSANG TIME!!!
Dooliers, I don't know much about this..... My questions:  Can we i-fans vote, too? Will they both attend even if they don't win?? Coz I think it's really hard to win.... anyway I'm really proud of them! And Minhuyk is also nominated *happy*
Let's spread this!hpfot53g.jpg
cr. me

Guest ShilohB

@shinyong29 aahh...missing u dear....some people really2 love this thread...thats y they always lurk here.. :P OMO!!! still here??? kkkkk :))

0ezb.gif
we need to hide.... :))   :))

Guest greenfrisbee

Late answer to..
Guadalupe Anguiano said: So I'm to the thread not a new shipper though. I was browsing through this forum and noticed it was really quite so I was wondering if maybe we could say our favorite moment

@shinyong29 aahh...missing u dear....some people really2 love this thread...thats y they always lurk here.. :P OMO!!! still here??? kkkkk :))

Hahhaa ..i dont think we shud run Or hide because this is our home.some guest wanna be here but too shy may be. Its ok. We will wait for them again :P

Hiiii....annyeong!o(^^o) (o^^)o

Guest yongshinlove

Hey ya'll :) thanks  much  for  wonderful  post  nd  updates  bout  our  one nd  only  Dooley/YongShin :x Super  maga  happy  to  know  bout  Baeksang . But this  time  it  looks  kinda  tough. I  mean  just  look  at  those  other  nominees   from  both  sides :-0 .  Please  jesus !   chebal-yo  make  YongShin  win  this  time. I'm not gonna ask more.  [-O<   [-O<  [-O<   [-O<  [-O<  [-O<  [-O<  [-O<  [-O<  [-O<  [-O<  [-O<  [-O<  [-O<  [-O<  [-O<  [-O<  [-O<  [-O<  [-O<  [-O<  [-O<  [-O<  [-O<  [-O<  [-O<  [-O<  [-O<  [-O<  [-O<  [-O<  [-O<  [-O<  [-O<  [-O<  [-O<  [-O<  [-O<  [-O<  [-O<  [-O<  [-O<  [-O<  [-O<  [-O<  [-O<  [-O<   aaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnddddddddddddd  [-O< .  coz   i  juuusssttt   love  them  to the moon  nd  back ...miss  them  so much. And yeah, YongShinForeverLove. !!!!  :D

Oh My God!!! I'm very happy to hear tht uri Yongshin will attend at Baeksang 2014  :x Oh My, Oh My, Oh My, i can handle my self bt smile like a crazy, Oh God pls make them win ths awardsOk chingu, we must hope the best for them to win n may also wish YH will give flwers for SH as before but if later it doesn't happen, i hope we can accept tht n still love uri YongShin ;)Haha i'm sorry to say tht bcs i really love uri YongShin n afraid tht wht i expected would n't happen^:)^Pls Keep Hoping n Praying the best for uri YongShin[-O<YONGHWA, SHINHYE, MINHYUK FIGHTING\m/

]imagejpg1_zpseed98ebd.jpg
Shinhye at #2 right now and Yoona at 1. Go Ara is 3rd and JJH is 4th. It's just started so I am hoping that as more and more get to know about it.......we should see things change in the favor of Shinhye........

This year the competition is stiff with lots of popular artists in the running. Let's do all we can to take Shinhye to the top. May we see her win this time too......it's the 50th Baeksang awards. Already numbers are changing as I post with Shinhye's going down a bit and 3 and 4 up

For Korean fans who using android please download this app and vote for Shinhye in "Most Popular Actress"

For the Most Popular Actor/Actress .....you can see the results here:

http://t.co/HAkH5LHQ3k

It's the same place checking for male popularity vote too so you can see for Yonghwa too

An app is now ready for download... this can be used to vote.. though it is charged..

Archived