The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@numbIp arghhh their face look the same!what a great couple..!kkkk =)) maybe their fate to be a couple is strong!heeeee...

Go yongshin go!FIGHTING!

Lets reach 700 pages dooliers!

Thank you to @kimsoyeon18‌ for always keep spazzing and make the thread alive everytime!

Thank you my dear! :D

Park Shin Hye's Interview 2011:

Interviewer : I had an interview with Jung Yonghwa ssi yesterday, and he complimented about you. 
PSH: He actually said the interview was fun, and he also told me that he had complimented about me. So I complained to him saying “why did you do that!? I was gonna tell your secrets!”Lol. ( it's clear that he definitly called her after his interview  ;) )Interviewer : Do you often call him? 
PSH: Not on the phone but on the Kakaotalk :\">  .  Jung Yonghwa ssi is a normal boy who talks on the Kakaotalk with the iPad. LOL Interviewer : I watched NG scenes (BTS). You and Yonghwa ssi were shy while you were filming romantic scenes. Was it hard because you two are very good friends? 
PSH: Yes, it’s true. Actually it’s weird that we filmed that kind of scenes. We usually joke with each other. When I say “hey~, stop it~” in a dialect of Busan on purpose, he responses “what are you~? (너뭐야~?)” in a dialect too. Our relationship is like that. So, it’s of course awkward that we shyly held hands in front of the camera! I even once said “Yonghwa, this scene is impossible!” ‐who>shinhye talks to yonghwa with his busan accent "sweet"!
Interviewer : In which romantic love scene did you make NGs most? 
PSH: I think it was the scene when Yonghwa said the line “you’ve fallen for me, haven’t you?When the director said “cut”, every staff’s reaction was like “gah (goose-bumps)” … 
‐who>tumblr_lxs3e2sMJM1qbtbe4o1_500.gif  sweetsinging2.gif
‐who>Interviewer : How about his human qualities? Did they change? 
PSH: No, I don’t think so. Same as before. Gentle, bright and a mood-maker.

‐who>

Guest numblp

imagine if MBC's Music and Lyrics was Park Shin Hye feat Jung Yong Hwa, what will they do ?  ;) ;) ;) ;)

beside nice song and handsome son too ......... :P :P :P :P   X_X  X_X  X_X

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWUQdZ8lRvjR7DnydL1k0that's your appa images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSE06st1AISzHNvfjFQ2wD  uri appa and amma was cute 

ctto

Guest numblp

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQSMXvDtF7fPasZe9C7j7l      images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS6wz42tLVws71dw8_1Pyd  

I just realize that Mr Dooley Style in this show was took from Ms Dooley and Yoon Shi Yoon, for the shirt and the hair.     

aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh Mr. Dooley don't you not believe her

ctto

Guest greenfrisbee

Please refrain from posting sensitive photos of our cnblue boys in the thread. (the photos of yonghwa with saesang fans at fnc having his personal space violated) I don't want those photos being spread around, especially in our thread. Please edit your posts.

EDIT
Thank you removing some of them. I hope the others will understand how Korean and international Boice feel about this.... saesang photos should not be shared.

Guest numblp

greenfrisbee said: Please refrain from posting sensitive photos of our cnblue boys in the thread. (the photos of yonghwa with saesang fans at fnc having his personal space violated) I don't want those photos being spread around, especially in our thread. Please edit your posts.

omg thank u guys for the awesome pics & gifs!   our thread is so colorful! @JenniferG ur little yong gif is sooo cute! Can't get over it kkkkkk, thanks for posting it 
I was bored and made this kkkkkk.... of course JUST FOR FUN! But maybe someday...? 

@yongshins2 your welcome chingu i always lurking here everyday although i'm not always posting, but i tried to contibute too in a little way. i love reading and watching the videos and gifs that talented and imaginative chingus posting here. and theres some chingus also in shinhye thread that i saw posting like @missmoon, @kimsoyeon18 and other chingus who loved shinhye..

Archived