The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest emotionalstar2218

I was supposed to post the Japan Mook 21 interview of Shin Hye and Yong Hwa. But after reading it, I came up with a better idea. I'll just put it in a video. But I don't know what song to used. Any suggestion?

Guest IvesIvy

we keep on praying for ferry sewol tragedy...it's totally heartbreaking. :(

back read some pages of thread, i was noticed that this thread so quite..
feel so sad that i was late for the tragic news of sewol ferry...sometimes the sea/life is so
rough...we never know where/when our journey of life ends..
:(

Guest YourSchriftstellerR

Annyeong! I'm just new here... I hope I'm still welcome. :) I just discover Dooley/Yongshin Couple this 2014.

Annyeong2 @YourSchriftstellerR‌ :-h!!when you be a dooliers chingu?how do you know uri dooley couple?can you share with us...kekeke...keep spazzing always in this thread! :D :x saranghae!its more fun to be dooliers!welcome to dooley world =D>

Flying Kiss i've been seen RECENTLY Yonghwa gives fans a flying kiss  in almost their performance since  MBC Gayo Daejejeon 2013, believe me when i saw it at first  i was thinking it's kinda looks Like  A.N.J.E.L.L kiss :):\"> :x
Am i right or i'm a delulu  ?? :D34xhnv4.jpg
Minam and shin woo Kiss :\">1897952_243383589198363_1982415245689834

Guest ShilohB

BlueMoonl said: se7enbigbang said: Flying Kiss to all of u @Dooliers

cre: segawangcoffee
i've been seen RECENTLY Yonghwa gives fans a flying kiss  in almost their performance since  MBC Gayo Daejejeon 2013, believe me when i saw it at first  i was thinking it's kinda looks Like  A.N.J.E.L.L kiss :):\"> :xAm i right or i'm a delulu  ?? :D
Minam and shin woo Kiss :\">

Archived