The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest shemotional

silvergate08 said: se7enbigbang said:

PSH Fan Box: 【English translation of Park Shinhye’s interview in a Japanese magazine “Korean TV drama vol. 46”①】 credits @ozbussi

PSH: He actually said the interview was fun, and he also told me that he had complimented about me. So I complained him saying “why did you do that!? I was gonna tell your secrets!”Lol.

I: Do you often call him? 

PSH: Not on the phone but on the Kakao talk. Jung Yonghwa ssi is a normal boy who talks on the Kakao talk with the iPad. LOL …

Guest shemotional

*gets tissue* 
*wipes tears*
*blows nose*

*cries*
Crying-baby.jpg

http://cnbluestorm.com/2012/09/23/article-star-of-the-week-jung-yonghwa-is-lovey-dovey-with-beautiful-lady-friends/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+CnblueStorm+%28C.N.BLUE+STORM%29

GUYS, look at the thumbs up!
i really thought we, Dooliers, are few. . . but. . .

*gets tissue* 
*wipes tears*
*blows nose*

*cries*

. . .even the pure Boices there, i spotted them with "Park Shin Hye"

crying2.jpg
pictures credited to the owners

Guest shemotional

maybe she is one of us now, talking and spazzing about YongShin
sheshel said: I just found out that my teacher in elementary is a Doolier! LOLOL. She liked the Yongshin fanpage in Facebook. :x :x :x

Guest silvergate08

shemotional said:  maybe she is one of us now, talking and spazzing about YongShin
sheshel said: I just found out that my teacher in elementary is a Doolier! LOLOL. She liked the Yongshin fanpage in Facebook. :x :x :x

Guest NorineJ

Answer 1: (Baby Dinosaur) Dooly

Answer 2: Dooly Song
Answer 3: JungYongHwa was cameo being Seo Yi-Soo's ex-student.
Answer 4: Gentleman's Dignity, ep 13
Answer 5: DOOLEY

And 1 more thing i wanna add is Gentleman's Dignity's Writer is the one in The Heirs: KIM EUN

SOOK

Let's also not forget minhyuk n Kim woo bin are also connected to d Dooleycouple! Ironic isn't it? Ahh....to think dat MH is probably her bodyguard who maybe lay down all d details wen filming heirs n dat SH said sumone in particular also knows woo bin, lol!! Jonghyun n YH definitely!!!

It's really a small world...Knetizens really noes their idols n hiding secrets...kudos to dem.

Guest sheshel

cute! i really trust mother's instincts ahhahahah. based on my experiences with my mother LOL although its really out of topic and out of the blue. the mere looking of someone's waist and my mother knew she is pregnant LOL

I agree with your mother!lol and when you find the ONE, you just know and feel he's the one! :-) he wasn't my best friend but he is a friend that can replace bf and gfs. That statement is sooooo true because he is now my HUSBAND. LOL

Guest ShilohB

watch this fancam http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z13MYKn110U..during golden disk in msia.the sexy ladies try to dance with him..but he seems reluctant..afraid of gf perhaps??huuhuu-his act seems like he is in a relationship :P (delusional mode)..huuhuhuuhuu

Guest Riko1430292431

@silvergate08 chingu I am married and a mother too and I approve Yong and Shin.

:\">

Me too. I'm married and is a mother of 2 children. I approve yongshin. My instinct tells me that yongshin is real! ;)

Archived