The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest shemotional

=)) =)) =)) =))

ROFL    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. . . LMAO . . . LOLOLOLOL . . . ROFL

I dont' know if you know SImSIMI

but i think he is a pretty popular application in phones and computers where you ask anything and he answers anything. . .

found this on GOOGLE
Yongshin%2Bcouple%2B4.jpg
picture credited as tagged

shemotional

said:

YOU WANT MORE GAMES?

HERE IS MY 2ND DOOLEY GAME. . .

guys, dooliers and Lurkers. . . listen. . .i mean read. . .

question 1.Do You Know Him?

question 2. Do You remember This? Have you seen this?

question 3. And Do You Know Him?

QUESTION #4.. . . CAN YOU GUESS WHAT DRAMA AND EPISODE DID ALL THESE THREE APPEARED?

TRIVIA: YES, THESE THREE APPEARED AT THE SAME EPISODE OF THIS DRAMA. . . COINCIDENCE?

QUESTION # 5:  WHAT OTHER WORD SOUNDS LIKE DOOLY?

pictures credit to owners

before i log off can i ask the every YongShin/Doolier to define CHEMISTRY using your favorite picture/gif of our OTP :)

heartstrings3.jpg

this is CHEMISTRY for me they look so serene it feels like i just want to stare at them from afar and would not want to disturb their silent moment.. never knew anything about these two but when i saw this picture i fell in love with them :x   Heartstrings has many flaws it wasn't a well written drama but i enjoyed watching it because it's fun, light and of course their chemistry was more than enough to carry the drama.. just their mere stares at each other will put smile on your face, their bickering makes you laugh and their forehead kisses makes your heart thump.. they were so natural in this drama as boyfriend/girlfriend that it hurts i want it to be real.. but i am so glad they are bestfriends in real life :D

Guest silvergate08

se7enbigbang said:

shemotional

said:

YOU WANT MORE GAMES?

QUESTION #4.. . . CAN YOU GUESS WHAT DRAMA AND EPISODE DID ALL THESE THREE APPEARED?

TRIVIA: YES, THESE THREE APPEARED AT THE SAME EPISODE OF THIS DRAMA. . . COINCIDENCE?

Guest shemotional

akazukin02 said: before i log off can i ask the every YongShin/Doolier to define CHEMISTRY using your favorite picture/gif of our OTP :)

this is CHEMISTRY for me they look so serene it feels like i just want to stare at them from afar and would not want to disturb their silent moment.. never knew anything about these two but when i saw this picture i fell in love with them :x   Heartstrings has many flaws it wasn't a well written drama but i enjoyed watching it because it's fun, light and of course their chemistry was more than enough to carry the drama.. just their mere stares at each other will put smile on your face, their bickering makes you laugh and their forehead kisses makes your heart thump.. they were so natural in this drama as boyfriend/girlfriend that it hurts i want it to be real.. but i am so glad they are bestfriends in real life :

Guest shemotional

se7enbigbang said:

shemotional

said:

YOU WANT MORE GAMES?

Guest shemotional

@cikbella , chinggu anyeong!

if you miss them. .  .i miss them too. . .

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTff3EEewhgxOsAxAYsAoF

HEARTSTRINGS FANMEETING PART 2
578808_442011242505450_846786877_n.jpg
as.jpg

ctto
but i am having fun doing all these games. . .

PSH Fan Box: 【English translation of Park Shinhye’s interview in a Japanese magazine “Korean TV drama vol. 46”①】 credits @ozbussi

During the interview, Park Shinhye kept giving out happy virus with her cute way of speaking and expressive faces. She showed her bright and healthy appeals with the role of Go Minam in the drama “You are beautiful”, and also as “Gyu Won” in the drama “Heart Strings”. Lee Gyu Won is a college girl who suffers for the future path between gayageum and musical, and also experiences her first love. Park Shinhye provided a sense of affinity to Gyu Won. Park Shinhye plays her roles perfectly and ads her individuality to her roles. We interviewed Park Shinhye who grew up from a child actor to “the next generation Hallyu queen”.

Interviewer (I): I had an interview with Jung Yonghwa ssi last day, and he complimented about you.

PSH: He actually said the interview was fun, and he also told me that he had complimented about me. So I complained him saying “why did you do that!? I was gonna tell your secrets!”Lol.

I: Do you often call him? 

PSH: Not on the phone but on the Kakao talk. Jung Yonghwa ssi is a normal boy who talks on the Kakao talk with the iPad. LOL …

Guest shemotional

se7enbigbang said:

PSH Fan Box: 【English translation of Park Shinhye’s interview in a Japanese magazine “Korean TV drama vol. 46”①】 credits @ozbussi

During the interview, Park Shinhye kept giving out happy virus with her cute way of speaking and expressive faces. She showed her bright and healthy appeals with the role of Go Minam in the drama “You are beautiful”, and also as “Gyu Won” in the drama “Heart Strings”. Lee Gyu Won is a college girl who suffers for the future path between gayageum and musical, and also experiences her first love. Park Shinhye provided a sense of affinity to Gyu Won. Park Shinhye plays her roles perfectly and ads her individuality to her roles. We interviewed Park Shinhye who grew up from a child actor to “the next generation Hallyu queen”.

Interviewer (I): I had an interview with Jung Yonghwa ssi last day, and he complimented about you.

PSH: He actually said the interview was fun, and he also told me that he had complimented about me. So I complained him saying “why did you do that!? I was gonna tell your secrets!”Lol.

PSH: Not on the phone but on the Kakao talk. Jung Yonghwa ssi is a normal boy who talks on the Kakao talk with the iPad. LOL …

akazukin02

said:

before i log off can i ask the every YongShin/Doolier to define CHEMISTRY using your favorite picture/gif of our OTP :)

this is CHEMISTRY for me they look so serene it feels like i just want to stare at them from afar and would not want to disturb their silent moment.. never knew anything about these two but when i saw this picture i fell in love with them :x   Heartstrings has many flaws it wasn't a well written drama but i enjoyed watching it because it's fun, light and of course their chemistry was more than enough to carry the drama.. just their mere stares at each other will put smile on your face, their bickering makes you laugh and their forehead kisses makes your heart thump.. they were so natural in this drama as boyfriend/girlfriend that it hurts i want it to be real.. but i am so glad they are bestfriends in real life :D

Ohhhhh…. I am just chased away from thread less than 2 days, and look, what did you guy do here? You guy moved me to tear by your posts, nope, your love to our couple. I wish I can express myself that clear with very persuasive proofs as you all did. Though I’m far away from your levels, I love to answer @shemotional and tell you why I’ve fallen for them, too. So even late, I started!  While thinking, I reviewed my “Dooley library” to decide how to write about them. Then I found that I have nothing to illustrate my points. How odd! So what are my points? Here they are:

-        I love them because I truly feel I’m deeply in love and being loved just by watching them.

-        I love them because they made me believe that “other half”, “soul mate” is not ornate and flowery words which only being used for lyrics, poem or novel. From them, I know true, pure, ideal love is very simple and natural (simple but not easy)

-        I love them because they inspirit me. No matter what happens, no matter how people hurting each other in the name of love, no matter how hard to find such simple and natural love, I can smile and not give up hope since I know such beautiful love really exist in real life.

That’s it. Honestly, I can say I do not love them as I thought. I only love myself, love what I feel when I am with them. That’s why I could not find any pic/vid to illustrate my love to them.

Sorry chingus if this post of mine is just like a fish out of water.

P/S : Poor me, I missed chance to joint Dooley game which I know I hardly can win Hope I can squeeze time to review all post I missed soon.

See u guys tmr. It s time for me to sleep now TTEnd a day with Mr.Dooley (yes. I emphasize MR. DOOLEY)'s confession.Lucky I'm in love with my Best friend.
tumblr_lp5n59bVOv1qag68vo1_r3_500.gif
tumblr_lp5n59bVOv1qag68vo2_r1_500.gif
ctto
P/S: Goodnight & Good morning & Have a nice day Dooliers.Prepare yourselves for watching MC Jung tmr :)
@jyhpsh Love your POV 

Guest shemotional

jyhpsh said:

Ohhhhh…. I am just chased away from thread less than 2 days, and look, what did you guy do here? You guy moved me to tear by your posts, nope, your love to our couple. I wish I can express myself that clear with very persuasive proofs as you all did. Though I’m far away from your levels, I love to answer @shemotional and tell you why I’ve fallen for them, too. So even late, I started!  While thinking, I reviewed my “Dooley library” to decide how to write about them. Then I found that I have nothing to illustrate my points. How odd! So what are my points? Here they are:

-        I love them because I truly feel I’m deeply in love and being loved just by watching them.

-        I love them because they made me believe that “other half”, “soul mate” is not ornate and flowery words which only being used for lyrics, poem or novel. From them, I know true, pure, ideal love is very simple and natural (simple but not easy)

-        I love them because they inspirit me. No matter what happens, no matter how people hurting each other in the name of love, no matter how hard to find such simple and natural love, I can smile and not give up hope since I know such beautiful love really exist in real life.

That’s it. Honestly, I can say I do not love them as I thought. I only love myself, love what I feel when I am with them. That’s why I could not find any pic/vid to illustrate my love to them.

Sorry chingus if this post of mine is just like a fish out of water.

P/S : Poor me, I missed chance to joint Dooley game which I know I hardly can win Hope I can squeeze time to review all post I missed soon.

Guest silvergate08

se7enbigbang said:

Archived