The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Idk other things but would love this confirmation from dispatch.Even it s not new but i cant stop myself posting.

tumblr_mlqxnhVMf81qk32jxo1_500.pngcttoAnd as @akazukin02 said IMO if they really are dating now i prefer that they just keep it a secret and only announce when they are already engaged to be married.. revealing it to the public now is like giving license to meddle in their private life and complicate things.. 
So It s better to leave our Couple be. Just support them & show us as mature Dooliers.
P/S: It seems i "talk" TOO MUCH today :) 

^^OMG YAB BTS scenes.. *cries* those pics & gifs always bring me back to the epic Anjell days...
just heard the news that YH will be the MC at Golden Disk Award this year, 
as much as I want to see Dooleys together, I dont think they will attend the same event ever again, even if they are in the same event, they won't be seen together publicly. Remember when Shinhye was the MC at two music awards, CNBLUE didn't attend the show eventhough they won the best band award.I knew they both have different background, Shinhye is an actress, mostly attend acting award show, and YH/CNBLUE mostly attend music shows/awards, so it's hard to see them together.I already get used to it, and I dont really put my hope too much of their public appearance. kekekekek 
to me, the best thing about them is, they both are good friends in real life, they support each other. There's no need to show their closeness.
Speaking of dating issues, I remember YH said both in radio show and an interview (I think it was in 2011 or 2012) that he never want to talk openly about his girlfriend and he will date in secret because he respect the fans and he doesnt want people to talk about his GF's life. So I was LOL-ing at some people who think Boices dont let YH speak openly about his dating life (after SM suddenly confirm about their artist). I think bcoz Boices know from the beginning that he will never do it. :))

Guest shemotional

se7enbigbang said: Idk other things but would love this confirmation from dispatch.Even it s not new but i cant stop myself posting.

tumblr_mlqxnhVMf81qk32jxo1_500.pngcttoAnd as @akazukin02 said IMO if they really are dating now i prefer that they just keep it a secret and only announce when they are already engaged to be married.. revealing it to the public now is like giving license to meddle in their private life and complicate things.. 
So It s better to leave our Couple be. Just support them & show us as mature Dooliers.
P/S: It seems i "talk" TOO MUCH today :) 

Guest shemotional

GOOD DAY DOOLIER!

Can I Post Something?!
I Just feel this is Something for OUR THREAD!sorry!

[Lyrics]
너와 나 친구라는 말이 어색해 연인이란 말이 어울려 오~
You and I the word friend is awkward for us, lover is fit us better ooh~
난 처음으로 내 맘 고백할게
I will confess my heart for the first time (key words: BLUESTORM Concert, CONFESSION DAY, Shin Hye, beside Yong's Mom, ORchestra accompaniment)
난 저 하늘의 별도 따줄게 니가 원한다면 뭐든지 오~ 난 해줄 수가 있어
I’ll give you the star in the sky if you want, anything ooh~ I can do anything for you
Oh I love you love you love you, You love me love me love me
알아 날 향한 너의 마음을~(너의 마음을)
I know your heart toward me~ (your heart)
Oh I love you love you love you, are you love me love me baby
나도 너를 사랑하니까
Because I love you too
# 난 바보 난 너만 보는 바보 널 사랑해
I’m a fool, I’m a fool who only look at you, I love you (keywords: YAB, I am a Fool Song, sang to Minam who is Shin Hye)
누가 뭐라고 놀린대도 너만 보는 바보가 될게
Whatever peoples say (make fun of us) I’ll always be a fool who only look at you
바보 난 너만 보는 바보 내 손을 잡아줘 나를 안아줘 너만 사랑하는 바보~
Fool, I’m a fool who only look at you, hold my hand, hug me, I’m a fool who only love you~
난 너만 생각하다 잠들어 꿈속에서 너만 꿈꾸다~ 오 난 아침을 깨운대~
I only think of you (keywords: AOA, Love is only You, same lyrics), in my sleep’s dream, I only dream of you~ oooh I wake up in the morning~
Oh I love you love you love you, You love me love me love me
알아 날 향한 너의 마음을~(너의 마음을)
I know your heart toward me~ (your heart) (keywords: face, know, thinking)
Oh I love you love you love you, Are you love me love me baby
나도 너를 사랑하니까
Because I love you too
* Repeat
Baby~ want your love, Baby want your love~ love you love you I’ll take you in to my mind
Baby~ want your love, Baby want your love Oh oh
# 난 바보 난 너만 보는 바보 고마운걸 친구들 모두 부러워해
I’m a fool, I’m a fool who only look at you, I’m thankful that all my friends are envious of me
나만 보는 바보 때문에
you’re a fool who will only look at me
바보 넌 나만 보는 바보 언제나 믿을게 우리 함께해 둘만 바라보는 바보
Fool, you’re a fool who only look at me, I’ll always believe in you, both of us together a fool who look at each other
Baby~ want your love, Baby want your love~ love you love you I’ll take you in to my mind

WHAT SONG  IS THIS?
=)) =)) =))

OH have i told you i love YOnG's Muscled arms in this MV? . . . SIGH

Guest shemotional

ctto
i found this and my heart broke into pieces. . look at the FEEL.. .

uggghhh

i want HEARTSTRINGS PART 2!
or
HEARTSTRINGS FANMEETING PART 2!
or
HEARTSTRINGS CONCERT!

agencies, JUSSEYO!!!
but i guess, both are so busy!
:-t

Guest shemotional

akazukin02 said: Easy!! The picture screams PARK in it!!! Was it Jung Shin who took the picture then Yong Hwa posted it in their twitter account can't remember exactly i just know the VERY VISIBLE "PARK" =))

Guest Aysa Rahmah

se7enbigbang said:  HS BTS
  tumblr_ma5tb4xO3D1qjkud7o4_250.gifcre as tagged
YAB BTS Jeremy & ShinWoo's Moment         

ctto

Archived