The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest bebot7794

And who says their kisseh, kisseh esp the finale was tame? Can you see how he seemed to suck her lips! They should've watched this bts than the actual scene, maybe, they'd say our couple werent able to control their emotions anymore (the feeling then was real) lol. From what ive prevly read, this was the long shot of the ks but one of our doolier investigators zoomed it and PRESTO! 'caught in the act'. I guess this is not delulu, evidence had been presented. I rest my case. Wave to all my loyal doolier friends, its nice to spazz with you all. Keep it coming!

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest shemotional

hahaha, THANK YOU GUYS FOR ANSWERING MY QUESTION OF "WHY DO YOU LOVE THE DOOLEY COUPLE?"

PLEASE CONTINUE POSTING!

continuation . . .

17. THE EPIC BACKHUG

tumblr_m7caj9vhwl1qb7ozko1_500.jpgep12c.jpg

18. THE LET-ME-CALL-YOU-IN-FRONT-OF

timelineyhshinhye.jpg

19. THE TWITTERSHIP

2.pngA3ustnGCMAAX5W-.jpg:large

20. THE SUPPORT PART 2

ay4.jpg?w=300&h=176ay81.jpg
432816d0d64ff41e77ca38289f5781eb.jpgy14.jpg

21. THE FIRST IDEAL GIRL

0O14VlfqALu-_-jung-yong-hwa-s-ideal-girl
397332_434673626570455_6440777_n.jpg

22. THE MOM'S CHOICE

105.jpg
ALL PHOTOS ARE CREDITED TO THY OWNERS! KAMSAHAMNIDA!

why do i love YongShin/Dooley??

Because of their close friendship....
7ke.gif

close enough that she applies cream onto his fingers...

ik0.gif

so close that they drink from the same glass...

t3sj.gif

when together they are always in their own bubble...

wnk.gif

they always cheer and support each other..

yju5.gif

im a sucker of bestfriends' turned lovers for now i enjoy shipping their friendship but i will be one of the happiest if one day they will end up together :\">   YongShin FIGHTING!!

(1/15) @CNBLUE_4: Hello Boice !!! 용화예요 4주년이네요 ㅠ 여러분과 지금까지 함께 한 시간들이 하나하나 떠오르네요^^ 진심으로 감사합니다. 여러분들만 있으면 돼요!!! 멋진음악으로 앞으로도 함께 공감하며 함께 하고 싶어요. 다시한번 감사합니다! ♡그리고 앨범 많이 기대해주세요 !!!!!!! 최고의 앨범이 될 것 입니다!!! Thank you !!!!! I'll be with u!

TRANS:
Hello Boice!!! This is Yonghwa! It has been 4 years ㅠ The time spent with everyone through the years is coming back ^^ I sincerely thank you. All we need is BOICE!!! Let's make good music together. Again, thank you very much! ♡ And also, please give lots of anticipate to our upcoming album !!!!!!! We will make it a best album!!! Thank you !!!!! I'll be with u!"

(Translation credit : @miryong_)
via yongshin fb page
1505006_617582511612898_870920558_n.jpg

kimsoyeon18

said:

(1/15) @CNBLUE_4: Hello Boice !!! 용화예요 4주년이네요 ㅠ 여러분과 지금까지 함께 한 시간들이 하나하나 떠오르네요^^ 진심으로 감사합니다. 여러분들만 있으면 돼요!!! 멋진음악으로 앞으로도 함께 공감하며 함께 하고 싶어요. 다시한번 감사합니다! ♡그리고 앨범 많이 기대해주세요 !!!!!!! 최고의 앨범이 될 것 입니다!!! Thank you !!!!! I'll be with u!

TRANS:
Hello Boice!!! This is Yonghwa! It has been 4 years ㅠ The time spent with everyone through the years is coming back ^^ I sincerely thank you. All we need is BOICE!!! Let's make good music together. Again, thank you very much! ♡ And also, please give lots of anticipate to our upcoming album !!!!!!! We will make it a best album!!! Thank you !!!!! I'll be with u!"

(Translation credit : @miryong_)
via yongshin fb page

Guest MISSMOON

1362761221185.jpg
Article: Park Shin Hye "Jung Yonghwa is a close friend whom I was in contact with recently" Friday, March 08, 2013

Source: X Sports News via Nate

Park Shin Hye was asked about her dating scandal with Jung Yonghwa, to which she replied, "We actually got in contact with each other recently. We're just close friends."

1. [+104, -10] Jung Yonghwa is a boyfriend whom I was in contact with recently 

2. [+91, -8] Sure, sure.. Let's just leave it at that.. ㅎㅎㅎ

3. [+85, -7] ㅋ Liar...

4. [+28, -1] I hope they just go ahead and announce it so we can see dating pictures and stuff. They'd be such a cute couple ㅎㅎㅎㅎ

5. [+27, -4] Yeah, well, a boyfriend can still be a friend as well, so...

6. [+23, -1] We hope your relationship lasts long

7. [+11, -0] Okay, okay, we'll pretend like we believe you ㅋㅋ

8. [+10, -4] If you keep in contact with the person you're in a scandal with, will feelings develop or go away? There's a reason they keep getting into scandals together. They seem to enjoy it.

9. [+10, -1] You mean close boyfriend ㅎㅎㅎ

10. [+10, -2] Okay~ I'll close my eyes for you~

k netizens know more than what we know, I read many articles & they kinda sure that they r dating ;))

Guest shopie36

Tomorrow Yonghwa will be one of the MCs for the Part 1 of Golden Disk Awards together with Shinee's Minho and Beast Dojoon....here the news..http://t.co/u9clOgRZFg http://t.co/fl4L3UpUuR

Guest silvergate08

shopie36 said: Tomorrow Yonghwa will be one of the MCs for the Part 1 of Golden Disk Awards together with Shinee's Minho and Beast Dojoon....here the news..http://t.co/u9clOgRZFg http://t.co/fl4L3UpUuR

S.A.L.T, Shin Hye's agency, did not release an official statement regarding the dating rumor also ;)

Most of the K-netz reaction was positive and actually would love to see them date in real life unlike their reaction to other idols/actors dating rumors.. maybe that's why both agency did not bother to release official statement to dispel them and just let yong hwa and shin hye handle it..

Good morning/evening Yongshins!!

Guest silvergate08

akazukin02 said: Can someone also post jungshi's video immitating Yesung's father in Miracle in Cell No. 7 he's so funny no wonder he get's along well with Yong Hwa.. And it also a proof that they watched and supported Shin hye's movie :D

Guest NorineJ

Golden disk awards only for music right so SH won't attend huh? Wouldn't it b great if she can dance for opening n even presenting an award

Archived