The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest maya2206

She wants more guitar???

or she miss her Mr. Dooley so she said that?

I am not sure about this translate because I found another translate from Enews, here is the translate :

"On January 13, Park Shin Hye tweeted, “It’s a song that my brother participated in with the guitar session and the song arrangement. The song is good ^_^ You improved your guitar-playing skills~~~”

But never mind let keep thinking that our ms dooley miss mr dooley soooo much :-)

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jyhpsh

said:

Here is my interpretation :

- "More guitar" : hey, mr.Dooley - my "property" ;) (@kimsoyeong18) my brother need more help in guitar section so come over and spend more time to support him
- "guitar-playing skill improved": well done, mr.Dooley, thanks for your time and support, see, how my brother guitar playing skill improve. Then how about mine?

It is related to Mr.Doeley anyhow according to my dooleysional mind :

throwback
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"Park Shin Hye's Kiss of Angel Manila 2013

Watching FMV "YWhy" and "If you are not the one" as well as "Next to you","I want to grow old with you"..., like @NorinJ, I feel “happy and sad” at the same time.

Happy because they are so beautiful and inspirational. Their relationship with just what we can see already glisten, reflect lights of every color of love: friendship base, chemistry, understanding, miss, cry, laugh, respect, tease, dream, matching, challenging, hardworking, supporting, suffering, trying ….(stop listing since I need dictionary to go on). Happy because there is such beautiful love exist which they lucky to have (even just something close to) and we lucky to know, to admire, to follow.

Sad because with such not-easy-to-find love, they hardly to be together while they are at youth, most special time of life to love. Modern and fantastic communication devices help to keep in touch but cannot take place of “slightly touch” and tight hugs. It seems every single minute gathering, every handholding and every kiss required well planned and a lot of supports. I believe their companies do not strictly forbid dating. K-entertainment industry is not in early stage. Agents smart enough to aware that dating forbiddance, especially for grown up stars, can bring negative effect. But packed schedule with a lot of traveling, dormitory… reduce indirectly their chances and need of dating. Earlier, agents tried to control actors/actresses hide idol’s dating if any from public to protect their careers/business. Nodaway, most of stars do it themselves (keep dating in secret) to protect their privacy and relationship. Being stars means devoting private life and challenging love life.

Luckily, positive thoughts catch me. Is it most important that they found each other, and we found them? They’re not ordinary people so ordinary routine as ordinary couples do is not the only way for them to reach happiness. In the other hand, somehow disadvantages and unexpected sufferings not only make their works (music, performance) full of emotion to touch fan’s hearts but also let them treasure their love and lover. Furthermore, no announcement, not being showed in public means they’re successful in protecting their privacy, keeping their love in secret (though it is still sensed by dooleysional mind and heart sometime, sorry!).

And I cannot end this post of mouthing without mention the trend of idols revealing their boyfriend/girlfriend to the world starting from 2014. Fans now become less selfish and more mature by "accept" idols/stars dating. Stars have more chance to live easier and happier private life.

However, trend is trend. Life goes on, love is in the air, shipper sails and ....Dooliers’s detective skill improves :))

Guest ShilohB

she tweet before that about one song with somebody..talking abt a song..if u read the lyrics of the song.. #너만보여 http://bit.ly/1cToT3b maybe the song was for her by mr dooley..maybe they met in busan..(delusional mode)-coz we havent see her photo leaving busan right???
jyhpsh said:

akazukin02

said:

[list=1][*]

10:16 PM - 11 Jan 14 · Details

" data-you-follow="true" data-you-block="false">

___normal.jpgCNBLUE @CNBLUE_4

9m

여러분~!!!!!!!! 용화예요! 새해 복 많이받으세요~!! 같이 복 받으면 나눠요~~ 인사 늦어서 죄... http://dw.am/L1gJV1

[Trans] @

CNBLUE_4

:

http://twitpic.com/drwnie

Everyone~!!!! It's me Yonghwa! Happy New Year~!! Let's all receive good luck together~~ Sorry for the belated wish ㅜ I'm preparing for another great album! Even right now I'm working hard with recording~~! Please anticipate it huhuhu it's very cold now so beware not to catch colds!

P.S) You can't hear it but... Brass...should I put it or not...!??

cr to

@fizhasan

YAY!! they will have new album..the boys' comeback will be on the 20th of February they will be very busy again.. Work hard CNBlue goodluck on your new album!! :)

I'm a korean drama freak,and recently i was watching Reply 1997.if anyone has watched it,can y'all remember when Yoon Jae takes Shi Won's packet of milk and drinks it?they are best friends,and he only drinks from hers coz he secretly likes her.anyhow,when i was just watching it,it reminded me of YAB BTS where YongHwa drinks from the same glass as Shinhye.keke.and shinhye's reaction when YongHwa says that she will be able to do the 'rudolph-the-red-nosed-reindeer' scene well..she looks like she's trying not to blush.i miss those times (eventhough i was never a part of it.HAHAHA)

Guest sheshel

^Hahaha I have a feeling they like each other a lot during YAB but haven't admitted their feelings that time or who knows??? Probably they've been hiding something since then?lol

I don't personally know them but probably they have a special feelings for each other and that's hard to beat!

Bd25jrbCAAAW8Xe.jpg
cr as tagged

Happy 4th Year Anniversary to uri CNBLUE boys!!! You have worked so hard and you deserve all the blessings you have been receiving.. Cheers to more years of CNBLUE music!!

Yong Hwa our best band leader, on your debut you have worked so hard to promote and build CNBLUE's reputation.. We (i bet Shin Hye too) will continue to cheer for you to achieve your dream to top in the Billboard Chart
:-bd

sheshel said: ^Hahaha I have a feeling they like each other a lot during YAB but haven't admitted their feelings that time or who knows??? Probably they've been hiding something since then?lol I don't personally know them but probably they have a special feelings for each other and that's hard to beat!

Archived