The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest windflower01

About the revealing dress, I am a bit anxious because I think Shin Hye is giving us a 'HINT' that her next movie will be a little bit 'daring' (I hope its not... ><")... I heard that the filming will last for few months... The dress that she wore seems so over-rated and looks like she reveals a LOT of sexy skin! I wonder what's Yong Hwa's reaction upon seeing those pics. Did he teased her bestfriend? Omo! ^^

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@windflower01 they said the dress was sponsored by Miu Miu but if it's part of her changing image so people can view her as more mature actress i think what we can do is to trust and respect her decisions. i'd really like to see her also in mature roles or see her do a kick richard simmons movie or series like "IRIS" i bet she will look good in jeans and leather jacket holding a gun while chasing bad guys ;)

Guest NorineJ

Hi guys did u guys one that one of AOA girls her name is Jeong Shin Hye?!?! I wonder wen cnblue hang out with their dongsaeng and YH called out to dat girl whose name is d same as ms Dooley, do u think YH miss SH?

hahahaha.

Thanks to u, now i am imagining :)
Not just he calls, i also imagine how is his reaction if he coincidentally heard others call her.

Hahahaa..u mean hyejeong? Yeah ..her birth name is shin hye jeong. But her stage name is hyejeong..so we can' t n shouldn't hear mr jung called her as shin hye..cz for mr jung there is just one shin hye...lol #dooleysional/runs

Archived