The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Actually i didn't see any chemistry between MinHo and ShinHye.i also thought that she had better chemistry with Kim Woo Bin.but since Heirs was her most recent drama,it kinda makes sense that she chose Lee Min Ho.if i compare this drama with her previous two drama's,then Yoon Shi Yoon and ,ofcourse,YongHwa beat Lee Min Ho (chemistry wise).i'm not a fan of Min Ho,but i'm not saying that he's a bad actor,just that i didn't see any chemistry between Kim Tan and Eun Sung.anyways,i can't wait for YongHwa's and ShinHye's next drama.i have a feeling that they wont be acting together for sometime (hope i'm wrong).especially coz in YongHwa's case,apart from Yoon Eun Hye both his other drama's were with ShinHye.anyway's i hope both of them get to act in good drama's in the future.not something that's cliche and not somnething where YongHwa has to be the second lead again.having said that,i know i might faint when he kisses the main female lead,but i want him to improve more and more in his acting also. :)

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

shemotional

said:

MY POV.

Shin Hye tells everyone that "she has a good chemistry with Lee Min Ho" because the Heirs has like 27% viewership, it is expected for her to do so. . .

But. . .

Shin Hye telling everyone that " Yong Hwa and  I looked good together, even in my eyes" is very suspicious. .  .   Heartstrings had like 7% watchers. . .hehehe

Ms. Dooley twt updated around 1 hr ago.
[TWITTER] 
@ssinz 하..하하 .... 그림자와 머리카락 덕에 글래머 소리를 듣게 되다니.. ㅋㅋ 웃어야되는거야 울어야 되는거야 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ - _ -;;;
[TRANS 9/1 @ssinz] Ha.. Haha... Because of my hair and shadow I'm was being said as having the sexy charm.. keke Should I laugh or cry kekekekeke - _ -;;;

@ssinz 내 웨이보에서 나온 사진아닌데.. 내 웨이보엔 그런사진 없어요 없어!!!
[TRANS 9/1 @ssinz] The pictures are not uploaded from my Weibo.. My Weibo do not have such pictures, really no!!!

(Translation credit : PSH_SPORE)

Im back after conscious from shock stage when i saw her dress like that. Ok at very first im really really really shock n even dont want to see my twitter timeline when the pic leaked. So i shud calm myself. N now im conscious enough to understand wht 's happening. Ok i should comfort myself n saying tht our bb girl has turn a LADY now.. she's 24 already. Yeah so she is mature enough n i bet she knows what she should do n shouldn't. Shinhye~aa hwaiting. Im sorry for not being looking at u a while ago cz that pic ..still love u no matter what... ;) now,its turn well already..im ok with it ;)

Guest NorineJ

Since we are in d topic of Minho n yonghwa, both of dem asked shinhye d same question in drama....I just realized dat...dat famous quote DO YOU LIKE ME????

Shinhye-ya go figure

class="post-title entry-title" style="font-size: 20px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 10px; position: relative; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(237, 237, 237); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Park Shin Hye is a glamorous girl at Hong Kong fashion eventp1.jpg
Park Shin Hye attended an event in Hong Kong on 8th January.

She appeared at the event in a mini dress, showing off her glamorous figure. Many fans supported her at the event and welcomed her when she arrived at the Hong Kong airport.

cre: dkpopnewsLINK

Guest NorineJ

@se7enbigbang if woo bin at that moment didn't drool then he's blind even if he has a girl...coz SH is so H.O.T!!

I'm sure YH saw her pics yesterday n goin dizzy!! Lol!!!

Guest NorineJ

@se7enbigbang LOL!! I can't imagine wat he'll do wen he sees her (hint hint) maybe like her punishment in heartstrings? Haha!

Archived