The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest NorineJ

@xxshadowxx yes I noe dat, but even though im still curious wat she meant by that. wat was making so sad or upset moreoever its indicating dat shes foolish and willing to bear it all on her own??

wen I read it, I feel sad anyone would lol!!! but woman are always the strongest n can overcome anything, 3 cheers for our starlight angel!!!

Guest xxshadowxx

@NorineJ Yeah I know what you mean. When I read that post I somewhat feel sad like I wonder what made her post that. I sometime wonder if the all the smiles on Shinhye's face is true happiness or if she's just holding everything to herself. 

yongshinforever20 said: Oh my goodness!yonghwa's body! Whoaaaaaa wow wow wow *faints* 2014 seems like the year of the sexy for woori yongshin couple!^^ also,guys,sorry if i offended y'all in anyway by my previous post.i apologize for my comment.i just posted that as soon as i saw those pics.shinhye has the right to wear what she wants and she's a wonderful person.i love her.all i'm saying is that she doesn't have to wear too revealing clothes to be sexy.she's sexy always.once again,sorry for sounding so judgemental.

akazukin02

said:

yongshinforever20

said: Oh my goodness!yonghwa's body! Whoaaaaaa wow wow wow *faints* 2014 seems like the year of the sexy for woori yongshin couple!^^ also,guys,sorry if i offended y'all in anyway by my previous post.i apologize for my comment.i just posted that as soon as i saw those pics.shinhye has the right to wear what she wants and she's a wonderful person.i love her.all i'm saying is that she doesn't have to wear too revealing clothes to be sexy.she's sexy always.once again,sorry for sounding so judgemental.

It s so interesting reading comments on AllKpop
LOL, idk if you guys has commented or not. Totally love it :)
"Park Shin Hye says she had the best chemistry with Lee Min Ho and talks about hugging Kim Woo Bin"
LINK
cre: Allkpop
Fan's Comments:- Really?? Haven't seen the BTS of her with Lee Minho. But for sure Shin Hye with Yonghwa have good chemistry off screen. Thought they are an item. 
I thought she had the most chemistry with Yonghwa and the least with Lee Min Ho though.
Her make-up on this interview was really good ... she's extravagantly beautiful on this interview ... however, I feel she has more chemistry with YongHwa than MinHo ... that is why there are a lot of YongShin / Doodly / HwaShin fans rather than MinShin / MinHye.

I kind of disagree though... I think she had the best chemistry with Yong Hwa, but Min Ho is a closed second!
LOL, *I can't .. but in terms of which couple looked best together in a Drama, she looked better with Yong Hwa in 2011′s You've Fallen For Me. They looked like a natural couple. In Heir's not going to lie but... I was rooting for Young Do and Eun Sang together although I knew it would never happen lol. The emotions they acted out toward each other were more intense then what I saw between her character and Kim Tan. I hope Shin Hye ends up doing another drama with Yong Hwa, they were good together!

Guest sheshel

I'm thinking there's a possibility that Min Ho might have a crush on Shin Hye but I don't think she feels the same. Come on, Shin Hye has an awesome personality and any guy would love to be her friend or develop a special feeling for her. But if I'm a guy and knowing Shin Hye has Yong Hwa as her best friend I would probably back off. Lol! Hard to beat that huh.

If they release more of the Heirs BTS I might take a second look but Yong and Shin still has the best on and off screen for me. Of course they're my OTP.Lol!

Guest sheshel

^For the lurkers. I'm not saying Min Ho doesn't have an awesome personality. As a matter of fact, he looks like a gentleman and a hottie but I still prefer Shin with Yong.LOL

Guest Riko1430292431

As an actress POV, Shinhye should have to say she had the best chemistry with Lee Min Ho. It's because he is the most successful and talented actor she worked or paired with so far. Also, it Maybe true that Shinhye could act more easier with Minho or work better than with him than with Yonghwa becoz Minho has more experience in acting and may lead better. However, I don't see sparks between Shinhye and Minho at all. They just look like other usual pair in other k-drama. Also, having a good or best partner at work doesn't mean they have to love each other. For example, we don't fall in love with our co-worker even though we work together very well at a team. Right? For me, I can't imagine I would work well with my hubby at work bcoz we properly we'll yell at each other all the time and won't comprise well. Best partner at work/on screen doesn't mean or equal to the best partner in life.

I also heard a rumor of PSH would like to use PSH & LMH dating rumor to cover up Yongshin rumor! If it's true, I can tell you now it won't work me....lol. I still believe in yongshin and it even strengthen my belief in them bcoz she want to cover her real relationship with YH.

Anyway, I don't see anything can shaking my belief in them. So don't worry -be happy! ;)

I'm so happy to see my couple getting more mature and growing nicely become a woman and a man lately. Keep it up! Yongshin flighting!

Guest NorineJ

i've found one picture of miss dooley about 4 years ago, she wear similar dress like yesterdays'

http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/2048/66906970.jpg

So this was d one I'm looking for d sexy pic of her while probably in her teens! Lol too hot but yea YH cn handle dat

Guest shemotional

MY POV.

Shin Hye tells everyone that "she has a good chemistry with Lee Min Ho" because the Heirs has like 27% viewership, it is expected for her to do so. . .

But. . .

Shin Hye telling everyone that " Yong Hwa and  I looked good together, even in my eyes" is very suspicious. .  .   Heartstrings had like 7% watchers. . .hehehe

Archived