The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

iheartxv said: I would really really really love to see that photo of Yonghwa visiting Shin Hye. Hahaha. Best.news.so.far! I've been reading some other ship's thread and I can't help but laugh at their antics. Hahaha.
Oh. This is my first time posting in this thread though I've been silently lurking for quite a few years. So hi guyssss!

iheartxv said: The date scene in Heartstrings, I heard that there was a part of it that was an ad-lib? Like they were just goofing off and playing and the director decided to include it in the scene. Is it true and which part is it? It looks to me like the whole date thing is an ad-lib cause they don't look like they're acting AT ALL.  :))

Guest snitcherl

hi Guys
i have watched heartstrings so many times and still havent got bored with it.

i actually was thinking, would it be soooooo nice if someday Shin Hye appear as special guest on CNBlue concert and sing YFFM together with Yong Hwa.
kyaaaaaaa *hoping that day will become true* 

Hahahaa. Body-building for his future girlfriend.

tumblr_ml89hzwTt01rwyf44o1_500.gif
cre: ruicn

Look at JS & JH's smiles & MH couldn't control himself bursting out.
P/S: Ms. Dooley really loves it :)

I watch tht too. Yong had been slipped tongue n saying ...well my girlfriend.... ( is like something he had a gf at that time ) but then he realized and saying he had body building for his future gf. So funny.even MH cant hold his laugh. Kekkee

Guest NorineJ

Hahahaa. Body-building for his future girlfriend.

tumblr_ml89hzwTt01rwyf44o1_500.gif
cre: ruicn

Look at JS & JH's smiles & MH couldn't control himself bursting out.
P/S: Ms. Dooley really loves it :)

He accidentally said my girlfriend!!! Lol!! He's too obvious!!

Even it s Old but i really wanna post this cuz i definitely agree.
cre to kayleecorner:
"Once I have to act falling down on the floor, normally the male partner would lead me up and ask me are you okay? or any places get hurt? He’s not. Never." - Park Shin Hye on Jung Yong Hwa in tvN’s Taxi.

Because he has definitely helped her up a few times , as we can see in this footage bts.
tumblr_inline_mfmke0l7UC1qiaw7j.gif

Guest iheartxv

akazukin02

said:

iheartxv

said:

The date scene in Heartstrings, I heard that there was a part of it that was an ad-lib? Like they were just goofing off and playing and the director decided to include it in the scene. Is it true and which part is it? It looks to me like the whole date thing is an ad-lib cause they don't look like they're acting AT ALL.  :))

Guest NorineJ

citaphils said: To continue my post...
AUG26DCHISTHSPRESSCONFCOLLAGE.jpg
Then, the filming of Heartstrings begun...AUG26DCHISTHSEP1.jpg
AUG26DCHISTHSBTSCOLLAGE.jpg  Post-Heartstrings...
AUG26DCHISTBLUESTORM.jpg  AUG26DCHISTYABREUNION.jpg
AUG26DCHISTWELOVEKVIDEO.jpg
Hearstrings commentary..

It all started when YH tweeted and uploaded his picture. In a matter of seconds, Shinhye followed with her tweet and uploaded this photo of them with cute MH.

feb2twitpix-1.jpg
AUG26DCHISTSHINHYESBDAY.jpg
 AUG26DCHISTBLUESTORMINBKK.jpgAUG26DCHISTYHSDOCUMENTARY.jpg  Then the Baeksang 2012..the D-Day of the Dooley Couple..;)  :\"> :x :xAUG26DCHISTBAEKSANG2012.jpg
AUG26DCHISTBAEKSANG2012TWEET.jpg
AUG26DCHISTHONGKONGAIRPORT.jpg   Another memorable moment ...the Heartstrings FM in Japan
 Prior to the FM, they met on the set of Shinhye's special drama to promote the FM..
AUG26DCHISTHSFMPROMOTION.jpgAUG26DCHISTHSFMCOLLAGE.jpg  The photoshoot and interview during the FM for a Japanese Magazine Vol 50.. I just love the interview because it confirmed lots of things which we were just speculating before...AUG26DCHISTJAPMAGZ1FINAL.jpg

Another Japanese magazine photoshoot and interview..Again, i find the interview so revealing...AUG26DCHISTJAPMAGZ2PIC1.jpg
   Then, the Heartstrings commentary video came out...   AUG26DCHISTHSVIDCOMMENTARY.jpg
And the charity event ..AUG26DCHISTCHARITYEVENTCOLLAGE.jpg   As I've said before, HEARTSTRINGS IS NOT THE END OF SEEING THEM TOGETHER...MORE TO COME...:\"> =D> =D> :x :x
  Thank you very much to the rightful owners of the pictures, videos, quotes and excerpts of the interviews...KAMSAMHAMNIDA

Guest NorineJ

mylchris said:
110623 'Heartstrings' press conference
This is CNBlue's leader Jung Yonghwa's first time taking a lead actor role. He said that at first he felt stressful, but as filming starts he feels much more relaxed as he and Park Shin Hye co-operated together in previous drama 'You're Beautiful' (2009). 'Though I cannot grasp the emotions of my character 100% correctly sometimes, I still work my best to prepare for it. I receive many valuable opinions from people around me, which makes my filming experience fruitful."

Yonghwa said, "I didn't know Park Shinhye would be casted. I loved my character too much. After I heard Shinhye was casted, we discussed a lot about the characters. Then the filming started, Shinhye and I are friends, we can talk about our drama more comfortably.Park Shinhye said, "I thought Yonghwa being casted would be a plus effect. It's been two years since we've met in front of the camera. I felt awkward about his character at first, but as the filming goes by, I feel fresh to see that Yonghwa had this side of figure. I am being stimulated by him, really enjoying the filming.Same age friends two are stuck together always. 

In the drama, Yonghwa plays a college idol Lee Shin, who is popular in school but has an extremely badass personality. In contrast, Kyu Won (starring Shin Hye) is a compassionate and warm-hearted girl. 

When asked about rumors of them dating, Yonghwa said "Maybe it's because Shin Hye and I are so close. But instead of lovers, Shin Hye feels like a same-age guy friend to me. I don't have a lot of friends who are actors, and Shin Hye is one of the few."

Shin Hye responded: "
Yonghwa is a very good friend, but as a guy... well he's Type A bloodtype..." 

hmmmmm wonder what she means by that?

On Yonghwa's birthday (June 22), the filming went past 12am. When nobody remembered nor said happy birthday to him, Yonghwa said he was quite upset. But Shin Hye, Minhyuk and other staff surprised him with a birthday cake. To that, Yonghwa said "Shin Hye pretended to be angry with me that day and didn't talk to me. But I didn't notice that it was part of the plan and was upset. I thought, are people forgetting my birthday because I am growing old?"

so they were together during his b-day (^_^).....

Park Shin Hye added: "I wanted to surprised him that's why I pretended to be angry. We ran out to buy a cake for him in the middle of filming, yet he got angry! >_< And Yonghwa's fans tweeted me on Twitter asking why I didn't celebrate his birthday.... >_<"
23.jpg29.jpghs25.jpghs20.jpg

Cr:http://www.shinhye.org Thread page 19 thanks @mylchris

Guest iheartxv

akazukin02

said:

iheartxv

said:

I would really really really love to see that photo of Yonghwa visiting Shin Hye. Hahaha. Best.news.so.far! I've been reading some other ship's thread and I can't help but laugh at their antics. Hahaha.
Oh. This is my first time posting in this thread though I've been silently lurking for quite a few years. So hi guyssss!

Guys...Hyuk n krystal r not dating. It's just a rumour spreading by other fandom acc. The admin put the word "confirmed" too in tht account saying that hyuk n krystal r dating for real. Actually its not true. She desperately wrote those rumour with that acc. N just a while ago her fellow member posting an apologize statement abt their rude admin who posted a fake rumour. Learning from this case.i hope to all dooley member never posted something or wrote in social media tht yongshin is real or that they r dating for real.of course we r hoping they date for a real. So it's better to say "hoping they r real " not wrote "yongshin is real" cz before the company isnt confirm yet, we should be carefull not spreading a rumour tht could make a war. Lets just show we r mature enough n enjoy shipping cz strong bond relationship which is started with friendship. Yeah..no doubt. Our yongshin friendship is real.

;)

lets enjoy shipping without being rude to others or create a mess. Sorry for long words i posted

;)

i hope u will understand what i mean .

i don't think it's proper when a fan 'confirms' that their OTP is dating,when in fact the two people involved in it hasn't said anything about it.i'm actually more of a Kim Yoon Hye(Woori) and Min Hyuk shipper,eversince Heartstrings.i only wish they had a kiss scene but they didn't.anyhow,even if the rumour turns out to be true that he's dating Krystal,i'm cool with it.coz they can decide who to love.especially since i don't know how MinHyuk and Woori were like behind the scenes.whereas for our Yongshin,there are multiple BTS videos of how well they get along,even offscreen.this is why i love them.they always look so playful and happy together.in my mind they do have feelings for eachother.but,still,i'll wait for THEM to confirm it.^^

Archived