The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

@shinyong29 you are in a state of falling in love? . . .

me? I've fallen already . . .deeply fallen . . . yes Yong Hwa is positively right when he said "You have fallen for me" , he was suppose to say that to Gyu Won/Shin Hye only, but what can i do, i thought he was talking to me too . . .

Unfortunatelly, his curse words stuck to my head n shoot my heart too.... ottokke... we are fallen for him for sure. N of course his bff...

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i just want to talk my nonsense dooleysional here... hope you won't mind... 

Do you want to know the real Park Shinhye?
Watch Heartstrings

Do you want to know the real Jung Yonghwa?
Watch Heartstrings

Why?
because Lee Gyu Won will try her best to show her inner self, she work hard to sing well, dance well and act well.the most important is, she was afraid of antis...

because Lee Shin shows us his addicts to guitar, how good he is at composing, and his jealousy of course..

Real life:
Park Shinhye work her best in all her projects. if she dance, she dance perfectly. if she sing, she sings melodiously. and if she acts, she acts wholeheartedly. and she was afraid of antis...
p/s: even Yonghwa admit that she is an emotional actress and she dance better than any girl groups.

Jung Yonghwa really loves his guitar. he is good in making songs too. he can collaborate with anyone and the outcome is wonderful. he is jealous if people doesn't care much about him too..
p/s: Shinhye often said that he likes Yonghwa more when he sings and his jealousy. she even said it to his fake wife..

So, all i want to say is Heartstrings is the story of Jung Yonghwa and Park Shinhye.. Only their name were different, but the person we see on each episodes are YongShin...  

sorry, i blabber to much...LOL

Hahhaa..thts wht i thought before when HS was airing at that time. From wht u i see, i feel he is not lee shin n she is not gyu won . All i can see r jung yong hwa n park shin hye. That playful one, jealousy stuff, affraid of antis, how they stare each other. I felt all at that time. Actually, when they r dating scene, the high five scene. So natural. It's not like acting . Yess..their chemistry r undeniable..

Guys...Hyuk n krystal r not dating. It's just a rumour spreading by other fandom acc. The admin put the word "confirmed" too in tht account saying that hyuk n krystal r dating for real. Actually its not true. She desperately wrote those rumour with that acc. N just a while ago her fellow member posting an apologize statement abt their rude admin who posted a fake rumour. Learning from this case.i hope to all dooley member never posted something or wrote in social media tht yongshin is real or that they r dating for real.of course we r hoping they date for a real. So it's better to say "hoping they r real " not wrote "yongshin is real" cz before the company isnt confirm yet, we should be carefull not spreading a rumour tht could make a war. Lets just show we r mature enough n enjoy shipping cz strong bond relationship which is started with friendship. Yeah..no doubt. Our yongshin friendship is real. ;) lets enjoy shipping without being rude to others or create a mess. Sorry for long words i posted ;) i hope u will understand what i mean .

I've fallen for him the first time i lay my eyes on the poster of Heartstrings with him guitar on hand and Shin Hye leaning on his shoulder :x

Lee Shin is such a perfect boyfriend every girl will wish to have a guy like him :\">

Hahhaa..i want it too. Lee shin could be two-timing ,yeah he could do that for us. But sssst...lets not getting caught by gyu won..lol

Guest greenfrisbee

I'm late in the discussion but... I have serious deja vu about that ceo rumor...like I remember seeing a similar comment like it back when shinhye and yonghwa was still promoting heartstrings... does anyone remember something about it?

@pattituazon Yes, thank you for being so polite to us.
I don't know why ppl would think we started that cuz it would only hurt shinhye and yonghwa's rep. In my opinion..whoever spread this rumor doesn't like yongshin or minshin..or other psh ships.

Guest iheartxv

I would really really really love to see that photo of Yonghwa visiting Shin Hye. Hahaha. Best.news.so.far! I've been reading some other ship's thread and I can't help but laugh at their antics. Hahaha.
Oh. This is my first time posting in this thread though I've been silently lurking for quite a few years. So hi guyssss!

Guest jyhpsh

I just review my "collection" from Heartstrings then can't help to re-post some now :) Please be with me.
I miss their bright and happiness 
peEeVGf.jpg

VChNkXG.jpg

Ctto

Guest iheartxv

The date scene in Heartstrings, I heard that there was a part of it that was an ad-lib? Like they were just goofing off and playing and the director decided to include it in the scene. Is it true and which part is it? It looks to me like the whole date thing is an ad-lib cause they don't look like they're acting AT ALL.  :))

Guest jyhpsh

Coffee serving and arguing is one of my most favourite sense :))) don't know why just wanna come back to school by seeing them in that scene. So cute!

RWq32bQ.jpg
ETIiCdc.gif
Ctto

Archived