The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest shemotional

cikbella said: @shemotional i have the same thought with you... i watch WGM too as i was a big fan of Yonghwa at that time... and i'm not yet a dooliers.. i tried to love them,their interactions and all (because they suppose to make us as a viewer goes all giddy with them) but i can't.. i can't feel any when i see them on screen... you're so right when you said Yonghwa did all the works...  Yonghwa cannot act as his real self when he is with her and i hate that....
p/s: i had the experience of being bash by a goguma, but i don't mind it at all... LOL

Guest shemotional

akazukin02 said: i never bothered to watch WGM i only watched the clip where Yong Hwa called Shin Hye, i don't know the other girl and i know nothing about her girl group at all  :P  :)>-

even im a sone lol seohyun is my 3rd bias but with yonghwa i didnt feel anything sparks
when i watch heartsting wow Yonghwa and shin hye i feel some sparkling magic to them

just like my other ship minsul some sones paired to yur but idk why they paired yuri but i pefer minsul

:P lol super OT :P

Guest shemotional

akazukin02 said:

ssinz: " I learned flower arrangement last saturday for the first time of my life with 보운, sister 세미. Scattered hair because I didn't dried" (cr. to PSH_Trsanslate)

Shin Hye updated her twitter.. I see she's into flower arranging :)

Guest NorineJ

I know this is all about Dooley couple but I sincerely send my condolences to leeteuk from super junior who lost his father & grandparents today in a car accident.

Archived