The Official Dooley/YongShin Couple Thread (Jung Yong Hwa & Park Shin Hye)

Admin

Guest sheshel

Im now watching HS again.

So in love when Dooley Couple arguing in some first eps.
:) 

I will watch Heartstrings BTS. My favorite part is when Shin Hye was fanning Yong Hwa's back then he was smiling at her.There is also another one when they looked at each other for like 3 seconds and the camera suddenly changed focus on their shoes.LOL

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this is basically what im doing now watching their videos in Youtube then Heartstrings marathon im now on episode 12

:D

It's exactly the same as for me. it actually became a habbit. ;) i think im in a state of fallin' deeply in love with them...hahahaaha

I will watch Heartstrings BTS. My favorite part is when Shin Hye was fanning Yong Hwa's back then he was smiling at her.There is also another one when they looked at each other for like 3 seconds and the camera suddenly changed focus on their shoes.LOL

All of bts are my fav..cz i cant count how the times they were spending together... n it become so precious memories. Director~nim Hearstrings part 2 pleaseeee... ;)

Guest silvergate08

sheshel said: There is also another one when they looked at each other for like 3 seconds and the camera suddenly changed focus on their shoes.LOL

Guest NorineJ

the song y,why by cnblue, I wondered was SH feeling after looking at YH and listening to his awesome voice???? i mean of all people and its SH?

& YH been writing songs about friend & falling in love from the 1st debut till now! aiishh! Dooley couple is driving me nuts!!!

Guest yoonhacci

where it all started..

GAWD! i miss them..

Sorry for quote vid, but anyone know song used to this vid. Tq so much bfor. Lov u all dooliers

Archived