firefox help

weirdnshort

bookmarks doesnt work/how to uninstall and erase everything
my computer crashd or firefox froze. I don't remember why, but now half of my bookmarks are missing and i can't add anymore and that useful search engine on the top right dosen't work either..

I uninstalled it, and reinstalled firefox... only to have the same issues. Somehow everything remained the same. How do I delete firefox off my computer so i can have a fresh start when i reinstall it?

thank you

C:\Documents and Settings\[user Name]\Application Data

First make sure you're not running Firefox. Browse to that folder above. [user Name] is whatever your username is, of course. Application Data is a hidden folder so if you cannot see it, goto Tools>Folder Options>View Tab> then click on Show Hidden Files and Folders. Once you're in the Application Data folder, look for the Mozilla folder and delete it. That will delete all your bookmarks and stuff. Now you should have a fresh start when you reinstall Firefox.

Archived