[Drama 2011] A Thousand Kisses (천번의 입맞춤)

Guest fanda4000

Guest Blanca

I initially started watching because of the SoEun-Ryu Jin couple, but I think the lead couple has started growing on me already. :) Although I'm anxious for JooMi and WooJin to meet, I'm almost glad that they didn't in this first episode - we needed time to get used to the back story of JooYoung and WooBin's lives, so I'm happy that it wasn't rushed! 

Me too. I initially was interested in it because of RJ and KSE but after seeing the first episode the main couple really has chemistry going on. I am so exited for more!!

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest GRAPEJUICE

Omg there is like a 20 year age difference between Kimsoeun and Ryujin. I thought the couples would be reversed for the sisters.. ew

Omg there is like a 20 year age difference between Kimsoeun and Ryujin. I thought the couples would be reversed for the sisters.. ew

Honestly I don't think there's anything wrong with it....let's say they did have something in real life: Kim So eun seems rather mature and so is Ryu...and he's not some creepy old guy .... he's all good XD

Guest lucky_moon

OST Part 1 Lyrics:

사랑해 미안해 - 빅마마 소울 I'm Sorry I Love You - Big Mama Soul:

내 눈물이 그대 뺨에 흐르는 건

아픈 사랑이겠죠 그댈 바라보는 내 맘이

혹시 다칠까봐

기억해요 사랑했던 많은 날들

내 눈 속에 숨겨놓은 그대 웃는 모습

눈물이 되어 흐르지 않게

사랑해요 누구나 하는 흔한 말

사랑해요 아직도 못한 그런 말

아픔이 지나가면 사랑이 다시오면

내 사랑만은 꼭 기억해줘요

미안해요 가슴 아파서 하는 말

미안해요 자신 없어 또 하는 말

상처로 멍든 내 가슴이 또 그댈 부르죠.

멀어진 내 사랑 다시 오게 기다려요

울지 마요 내 사랑아 울지 마요

바보처럼 그대만 보는 못난 내 사랑

눈물이 되어 흐르지 않게

사랑해요 누구나 하는 흔한 말

사랑해요 아직도 못한 그런 말

아픔이 지나가면 사랑이 다시오면

내 사랑만은 꼭 기억해줘요

미워해요 마음에 없는 거짓말

돌아와요 그댈 잊지 못해 하는 말

상처로 멍든 내 가슴이 또 그댈 부르죠.

멀어진 내 사랑 다시 오게 기다려요

천 번의 입맞춤 - Just A Thousand Kisses - Just:

천 번의 입맞춤처럼 아름다운 사랑이죠.

힘겨운 날에 찾아온 천사와 같은 내 사랑이죠

눈부신 햇살 보다 더 새 하얀 눈꽃 보다 더

날 위해주는 나만의 그댄 영원한 내 사랑이죠

감사할게요.

듣고 있나요 그댈 부르는 내 마음속에

나의 사랑이 그댈 원하죠.

겁내지 마요 나를 믿어요. 그대와 함께

잡은 이 두 손 나 놓지 않을게요.

때로는 힘에 겨워 또 다시 주저앉고 싶을 때

기억해요 내가 그대 곁에 있다 는걸.

사랑이 찾아온 거죠 피할 수 없는 내 사랑

우연은 아닐 거예요 내 맘이 그댈 원하잖아요.

이제는 울지 말아요. 그리고 내 눈을 봐요

첫 눈이 오는 그날이 오면 사랑을 고백 할게요

늘 고마워요

알아요. 그대 아픈 기억에 다시 눈물 흘릴 때

기억해요 내가 그대 곁에 있다 는걸.

천 번의 입맞춤처럼 아름다운 사랑이죠.

힘겨운 날에 찾아온 천사와 같은 내 사랑이죠

눈부신 햇살 보다 더 새 하얀 눈꽃 보다 더

날 위해주는 나만의 그댄 영원한 내 사랑이죠

감사할게요.

Joo Young little son; Chan Noh, he is so adorable so sharing few pictures for him.

4w5v0032.jpg

4w5v0413m.jpg

4w5v0487m.jpg

4w5v9141vm.jpg

4w5v9911vm.jpg

gooseunghyun.jpg

snc11182.jpg

snc11423.jpg

credit to daum cafe

110821 MBC Section TV Cut

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unBEmTAPcW8

They interviewed the cast on set + after their press conference. LOL they keep teasing about the KSE-Ryu Jin age difference XDD

Episode 2 was okay. I sorta feel jipped though cause the Woo Jin passed out scene in the episode 2 preview wasn't even in this episode T.T

Seems like this episode was still on the main couple + more on the families.

Anyone know why Woo Jin's father gets so upset when they mention his mom??

And seriously, JY's husband is so pathetic! He thinks he wont get caught cheating & when he does he tries to lie his way out of it.

He keeps apologizing & begging JY to forgive him yet he still keeps cheating. Can I just smack this guy? XD

And I wonder why there hasn't been that many JY & JM scenes..like barely if none in episode 2 =/

blJS3.jpg

Even though there hasn't been that many scenes of them two together yet im liking it lol

Joo Mi was so cute screaming "OMO" when she saw that she bumped into him XDD

And IDK why but i LOLed both times woo jin pushed joo mi to the side.

And i love how she was so excited when she saw him but he was just stoic. Makes me wonder how their relationship is going to develop when he doesn't really care for her but she certainly has a crush on him.

Guest kawaiiyuki

I skim the episode. It looks really cute. I also agree with people who say the husband is such a jerk.

What i don't understand was why he was willing to meet his lover/mistress in front of the building let along in the neighborhood. Doesn't he know that even if his wife didn't catch them together a neighbor could have seen them and spilled the beans on him?

But i'm really interesting in seeing how the age different before the couples play out. I hope it's happy ending because i have a feeling with a drama like this it can go the other too.

Guest sunandmoon

I like it so far, and can't wait for Ryu Jin to finally get the girl!

@kawaiiyuki: The mistress threatened to come up to the apartment (and presumably reveal all) if the husband didn't come out to the parking lot.

Guest ms.KPOP.LOVE

Hi Everyone,

A Thousand Kisses Episode 1 English Soft-Sub Subtitle is out.

athousandkisses.jpg

A Thousand Kisses 1 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:-

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/2656-a-thousand-kisses-2011/

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

What are you like 5? Age is but a number. It crosses age gaps.

To be honest I am more interested in the Kim So Eun & Ryu Jin couple because of their greater age difference. They look adorable! I hope we get to see their relationship bloom quickly!... also, I might be the only one but I LOVEEEE the height difference between them! makes them even more adorable.

I also hope we get rid of that ANNOYING husband... how does a guy cheat on his WIFE that easily?! He should be kicked out!

Can't wait for the next episode!!!

Guest vivaciousvixen

I just saw the first two episodes and let me give you my two cents. :lol:

I find Seo Yeong Hee effortlessly beautiful. Her character is really starting to grow on me. I'm sure that she'll do great in the upcoming episodes. At first, I was kind of skeptical about her chemistry with the younger guy, but watching them together made me realize that they actually look good together. I'm sure they'll have sizzling chemistry once their romance blossoms. Her storyline kind of reminds me of this Taiwanese drama called "The Fierce Wife". Her husband is such a pathetic loser. I was so ecstatic when she was beating the life out of him when they were at the park. Lol. That dude seriously needs to get some help. I can't wait to watch her redeem herself and become successful. I'm all for ladies who are not afraid to fight back.

As for Kim So Eun and Ryu Jin, err, their pairing has yet to grow on me. Don't get me wrong, I don't have any problems with the age gap per se, but I still feel uncomfortable watching them together. It just looks quite awkward to me cause Kim So Eun looks adorably young and innocent and I still see her as a girl, while Ryu Jin is no doubt a full-grown man (and yeah, maybe I'm just biased since I'm a loyal SoEul shipper, but this is not the appropriate venue to talk about that so I better stop LOL). Since we're only in the first two episodes, I'll give this couple a chance. Give me more time and maybe I'll eventually get used to seeing them together. :D

All in all, I think that ATK is off to a good start! Can't wait to find out how the drama will unfold. :P

Guest filmfreak16

I liked this drama waiting for the eng subs. I loved the 4 leads but I really really looking forward for younger sister's relationship XD Ryu is awesome cold, arrogant dude and So Eun is cute and innocent. I like it when he push her aside with his own way XD

So little boy is not older sister's.. Hmm 

Archived