[MANGA/ANIME] Uta no Prince-sama: Maji Love 1000%

Guest Reverse_

Guest Reverse_

Uta no Prince-sama (うたの☆プリンスさまっ♪) is a 2010 Japanese dating game series targeted towards female gamers published by Broccoli. The game has been adapted into manga and anime series.

Uta.noprince-sama.full.796130.jpg

Plot

With dreams of becoming a composer and someday writing a song for her  favorite idol, Haruka enters the Saotome Academy, a prestigious  performing arts school. If successful there, she’ll be able to join the  Shining Agency after graduation. However, it won’t be so easy when  Haruka is already surrounded by potential idols and composers. On top of  that, her homeroom teacher is a current idol, the headmaster was a  record-breaking singer, and the academy itself is a chaotic place where  anything can happen. To make things more difficult, romance is  prohibited in the school! Which prince of song will be paired up with  Haruka? Uta no Prince Sama is an exciting, coming-of-age romantic comedy  that will be like sweet music to your eyes and ears!

Volumes: 2 (Complete) https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=49876

Anime Episodes: 1st Season : 13 + 2nd Season:  13 + OVA + 3rd Season: 13

tumblr_ms0vdpKxCl1sfv5uoo7_1280.png

uta_no_prince-sama_maji_love_1000_percen

Uta.noprince-sama.full.1535843.jpg

Characters

Nanami Haruka (七海 春歌) Voiced by Sawashiro Miyuki

01295936568053278104.jpg

Wishing to compose a song for her idol, Hayato, to sing someday,  Haruka  enrolls into Saotome Academy. Prior to her enrollment, Haruka has  no  experience in reading sheet music despite being able to play the  piano.

Ichinose Tokiya (一ノ瀬 トキヤ) Voiced by Miyano Mamoru

452310d1.jpg

A student in S Class, he bears a strong resemblance to Haruka's  idol,  Hayato. However, he's said to be Hayato's identical twin  brother  instead, and seems to bear a complex from being in his  brother's shadow.  He appears to be cold and aloof, as well as being a  perfectionist. His  character is reflected in his song, both his pitch  and rhythm are  perfect. However, everything is the fruit of his hard  work. Ichinose is  Otoya's (Class A) roommate.

Ittoki Otoya (一十木 音也) Voiced by Takuma Terashima

666576.jpg

Haruka's classmate in A Class, he's a friendly and positive person  who  enjoys singing. He shares a room with Tokiya from Class S. In  the  anime, he stands up for Haruka when she was barred from taking  the  entrance exam due to being late.

Hijirikawa Masato (聖川 真斗) Voiced by Suzumura Kenichi

Student of A Class, The oldest son and heir to the Hijirikawa Group.  He  was raised in a strict environment, making him very serious. His  way  of thinking is a little old-fashioned, and he’s unable to show his  real  self due to his serious nature. He seems to have some form of  rivalry  going on with Ren, whom he shares a room with. He plays the  piano.

Jinguji Ren (神宫寺 レン) Voiced by Suwabe Junichi

665014.jpg

Student in S Class, he is the third son of the Jinguji family,  making  him rivals with Masato, who is also the roommate. He is  very  flirtatious, and plays the saxophone. In the anime, he, along  with  Otoya, helps defend Haruka when the officials refused to let her  take  the entrance exam.

Kurusu Shou (来栖 翔) Voiced by Hiro Shimono

679265.jpg

Another student of S Class, he is nicknamed "ochibi-chan" due to  his  short stature, much to his chagrin. He's very cheerful and  energetic,  and plays the violin. He has a twin brother, Kaoru. Shou is  Natsuki's  roommate. When he was five years old, he almost fell from a  very high  tower and developed a fear of heights. But he gets rid of his  acrophobia  with help from everyone.

Shinomiya Natsuki (四ノ宮 那月) Voiced by Taniyama Kishou

love1000-shinomiya-natsuki-29205750a0.jpg

Another of Haruka's classmate, he plays the viola, though he used  to  play the violin. He has an extreme fondness for cute things, leading  him  to take a liking to Haruka. In the anime, upon his first encounter  with  Haruka he calls her Elizabeth, saying that she reminds him of his  dog.  He shares a room with Shou, whom he claims to be as cute as  Haruka and  is very affectionate towards him. He likes cooking, yet his  food are  usually disastrous. He has a split personality and suffers  from "gemini  syndrome", his other and darker side goes by the name of  Satsuki and is a  very violent person, having put over 50,000 people in  the hospital.  However, he has a talent for composing and is considered a  "genius" in  this field.

Guest monkeyshinobi

Awesome a thread for this at last! Yeah it's alright, I watch it for the bishies lol XD plus I have nothing better to do during summer~

The ending cracks me up every time though, lol animated dancing idols XD "ARE YOU READY?" haha yeah

Guest Reverse_

Awesome a thread for this at last! Yeah it's alright, I watch it for the bishies lol XD plus I have nothing better to do during summer~

The ending cracks me up every time though, lol animated dancing idols XD "ARE YOU READY?" haha yeah

LOL agreed. to everything you said.

i usually wait to hear the whispered "are you ready?" after every episode xD

Guest yoshiiko

At first, I didn't like her eyes (everyone else's was fine but her eyes are weird) but I guess I'm used to it now ^^

I really like the boys though! They all interesting to watch XD

This series kinda grew on me now since in the beginning I was just going to try it out but I keep thinking about watching it every week!

In the beginning, I didn't really like the ending song but now I love it, keke. "Dok doki.." Seeing them sing it is fun to watch! ^^

-EDIT-

Wow after episode 10, I love the song even more since it has a bigger meaning!!

• 11 months later...

Archived