How long do you keep your earrings in?

Guest Malice_Kaiser

Guest sweetfantasy09

not more than 24 hours. basically, i just wear whatever earring that i want before i step out and take it out when i got home.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest PinkBeauty

When I was young, my mom gave me real gold earrings and I've worn it for years but I've lost them now =/ So I have f21 earrings that I wear for just a day since they rust easily :P

Guest Saki>^.^<

When I was younger (elementary/ middle school) I had gold earrings that my grandmother brought me whenever she came to visit from Asia, and I used to wear those babies for months at a time (like 6 months+) and showered in them and everything. As long as you don't have sensitive skin and you have quality earrings that won't rust, then you're good.

Guest mishh

I've had these little gold hoops in my ears for the longest time!

Last summer, when I got the double ones done, my sister gave me her gold hoops so now I got 2 pairs. (:

Since they're real, I can keep them in all the time and they won't rust!! Ehehe.. I change them every once in awhile tho.

Guest andi.usagi

I don't find that weird at all. I am almost always wearing the same studs all year around. Sometimes I'll change them if I'm dressing up for a special event or holiday. I should probably take them out more frequently to clean them, though. Haha.

Guest jaejoong<3

I am the same way, OP. Haha.

I take my earrings out to clean them occasionally, and I'll change them if it's a special event. Otherwise I just wear small silver studs (and occasionally, I've been known to wear two earrings that do not match, completely on accident haha)

Guest monkeyshinobi

Well when I used to wear my earrings I would wear them for months at a time. Sometimes it's like they're not even there haha.

The thing is my ears are sensitive to cheaper metals, i can only wear gold or silver earrings. It's sad, I want to wear so many cute earrings but can't. I only have 1 pair of gold earrings so I don't change them really, maybe to clean them if I feel like it. I took them off in middle school and haven't worn them since but my earring holes are still there XD Going to college soon, so hopefully I can go buy some new earrings. XD

Guest SahRawr

I keep mine in all the time unless i feel like i need to clean them. Other than that, i only change my earrings for special occasions laugh.gif

Guest youngxheart

I leave my earrings for max a day. But thats because I like switching them up on a daily basis. However, i've kept my stud earring for years now. Kinda gross but it won't come off. lol

I do the same when I'm earring small earrings made of real gold of silver. For the fake plastic or metal stuff, I have to take them out at night, or else I will get an infection. But yeah, other then that and the big or long earrings, I pretty much keep them in for as long as I feel like :P

I hardly ever take my earrings out either. I'm pretty sure that even now my holes would close up if I left that out for any extended period of time like...more than a week.

I have two holes in each earlobe. The front ones I change more often, they're basically where I wear my "fun" earrings, matching clothes, whatever. I probably change them out once or twice a week. If they're small I just leave them until the next time I change them out, if they're dangly or something I have to take them out before bed (I've tried sleeping in them before...not the best idea).

The ones in the back I just got a pair of high-carat white gold studs so I didn't have to worry about weird reactions and I basically never change them except to take them to clean them once a month of something. Or if the earrings I want to put on in the front are too big and I can't comfortably fit both of them, I'll take the back ones out.

Guest Wingedbunny

I don't have any 'standard' earrings that i wear all the time. I have a couple of pearl like and diamond ish earrings that i could possibly wear everyday but i just don't. I almost never wear earrings but my holes never close up.

Guest andi.usagi

I don't have any 'standard' earrings that i wear all the time. I have a couple of pearl like and diamond ish earrings that i could possibly wear everyday but i just don't. I almost never wear earrings but my holes never close up.

You are so lucky!~ If I leave my earrings out for more than a couple hours the holes close... and I've had them pierced for over 3 years now. lol.

Guest 40daydreamers

I only wear them for a day then take it out when I'm home. Sometimes I will choose to wear a certain pair for days but I still take them out at the end of the day regardless if I'm going to wear them tomorrow.. Plus, some of my earrings are big studs so they hurt to sleep with them in.

Archived